[Status] [Minor] LNS: Lines drops for customers on Z.Witless (Open)

Andrews & Arnold

Feb 5, 2024, 12:40:06 PMFeb 5
Posted at 2024-02-05 17:32:23 GMT by Andrews & Arnold

_Started: 2024-02-05 17:20:00_
At around 17:20 the Z.Witless LNS hung, causing customers on it to drop
and reconnect.

--
AAISP Status Feed

Andrews & Arnold

Feb 5, 2024, 1:00:06 PMFeb 5
Posted at 2024-02-05 17:32:23 GMT by Andrews & Arnold
Update #1: 2024-02-05 17:58:44 GMT

_Started: 2024-02-05 17:20:00_
At around 17:20 the Z.Witless LNS hung, causing customers on it to drop
and reconnect.

> _Update 5 Feb 2024 17:57:08_ Lines have recovered
>
> _Resolution_ The lock-up of Z.Witless was unfortunate as it did cause a
> disruption to some our customers this evening. However, Z.Witless is
> currently out of service and in it's locked state, where our developers
> can connect to its CPUs and see if they can gain more information. -
> this is the same as the issue with Y.Witless on Saturday afternoon -
> data from that has been downloaded and has been analysed today.

Andrews & Arnold

Feb 5, 2024, 1:24:06 PMFeb 5
Posted at 2024-02-05 17:32:23 GMT by Andrews & Arnold
Update #2: 2024-02-05 18:20:14 GMT