[Status] [PEW] LNS: Installation of Additional LNSs (Open)

Andrews & Arnold

Feb 9, 2024, 11:08:06 AMFeb 9
Posted at 2024-02-09 16:03:51 GMT by Andrews & Arnold

_Started: 2024-02-10 02:00:00_

This week we have installed three additional FB9000 LNSs. These are:
A.Gormless, B.Gormless, C.Gormless. These are in addition to the
existing: G.Gormless, X.Witless, Y.Witless Z.Witless which are all used
for customers on faster circuits (80M and above).

As of Friday 9th customers (with 80M and above connections) are mostly
connected to G, X, and Y.

During the early hours of Saturday 10th and Sunday 11th we will
rebalance customers that are currently on G and Y over to A, B, C, G,
Y, Z - the aim here is to spread the load so fewer customers are on
each LNS which means fewer customers will be affected if the LNS
locks-up. Customer on X will remain as is.

_Update expected: 2024-02-10 10:00:00_

--
AAISP Status Feed

Andrews & Arnold

Feb 10, 2024, 5:32:36 AMFeb 10
Posted at 2024-02-09 16:03:51 GMT by Andrews & Arnold
Update #1: 2024-02-10 10:29:42 GMT