looks like unnm is a drugs portal these days

Wm

Nov 24, 2019, 6:59:17 AM11/24/19
time was ... it used to be for the management of something.

Oh, and the same old, same old radio people and similar that are never
going to give up on each other and must, by definition, be deriving
masturbatory pleasure from their mutual and commensurate postings :(

--
Wm

Stephen Cole

Nov 24, 2019, 7:38:53 AM11/24/19
Reported to ISP for off-topic posting.

--
M0TEY // STC
www.twitter.com/ukradioamateur

Wm

Nov 24, 2019, 1:44:42 PM11/24/19
On 24/11/2019 12:38, Stephen Cole wrote:
> Wm <wm_o...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>> time was ... it used to be for the management of something.
>>
>> Oh, and the same old, same old radio people and similar that are never
>> going to give up on each other and must, by definition, be deriving
>> masturbatory pleasure from their mutual and commensurate postings :(
>>

> Reported to ISP for off-topic posting.

You've no chance of getting that to stick until you've done the
advertisers, child.

Ponder, did the boy forget the smiley at the end of his comment?

--
Wm

Unknown

Nov 24, 2019, 2:06:28 PM11/24/19
On Sun, 24 Nov 2019 11:59:14 +0000
Wm <wm_o...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> masturbatory pleasure

Still doing what you do best, Maggot?

Stephen Cole

Nov 24, 2019, 2:58:49 PM11/24/19
Reported to ISP for off-topic posting and gotten to.

Wm

Nov 24, 2019, 5:48:52 PM11/24/19
On 24/11/2019 19:58, Stephen Cole wrote:
> Wm <wm_o...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>>> Reported to ISP for off-topic posting.
>>>

>> You've no chance of getting that to stick until you've done the
>> advertisers, child.
>>
>> Ponder, did the boy forget the smiley at the end of his comment?
>>

> Reported to ISP for off-topic posting and gotten to.

You don't actually know who my ISP is do you, brainless.

--
Wm

Stephen Cole

Nov 25, 2019, 2:24:52 AM11/25/19
Reported to ISP for off-topic posting, gotten to and rattled.

Brian Gaff (Sofa)

Nov 25, 2019, 4:11:57 AM11/25/19
Lexdyslia Lures KO?
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Wm

Nov 27, 2019, 5:45:10 AM11/27/19
On 25/11/2019 07:24, Stephen Cole wrote:
> Wm <wm_o...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>>> Reported to ISP for off-topic posting and gotten to.
>>>
>> You don't actually know who my ISP is do you, brainless.
>>

> Reported to ISP for off-topic posting, gotten to and rattled.

Except you don't appear to know who my ISP is.

--
Wm

Wm

Nov 27, 2019, 5:47:33 AM11/27/19
On 25/11/2019 09:11, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
> Lexdyslia Lures KO?
> Brian

I have no idea. The person known as Judith may be involved.

--
Wm

Bryan Morris

Nov 27, 2019, 6:28:48 AM11/27/19
In message <qrlk3l$m7n$1...@dont-email.me>, Wm <wm_o...@yahoo.co.uk>
writes
He's a nut case
--
Bryan Morris

Stephen Cole

Nov 27, 2019, 2:14:05 PM11/27/19
ROLF!

Stephen Cole

Nov 27, 2019, 2:14:06 PM11/27/19
Reported to ISP for off-topic posting, gotten to, rattled and shook.

Bryan Morris

Nov 27, 2019, 3:01:08 PM11/27/19
In message <h4807t...@mid.individual.net>, Stephen Cole
<use...@stephenthomascole.com> writes