Re: [RSGB] New Youth Champion

1 view

Gareth's new account

Oct 26, 2019, 10:16:31 AM10/26/19
On Sat, 26 Oct 2019 13:27:04 +0100
Wiltshire Wanker <Wi...@wank.invalid> wrote:

> On 23 Oct 2019 17:30:24 GMT
> Stephen Cole <use...@stephenthomascole.com> wrote:
>
> > Brian Reay <no...@m.com> wrote:

> > > Coming from someone too ashamed to post under his real name,
> > > which given your behaviour is hardly surprising, that is the
> > > height of hypocrisy.
> >
> > Don’t forget the massive hissy fit that Frank Hunter GI4NKB threw
> > when I kept posting his full name and callsign in all my replies to
> > him.
> >

> Frank Hunter GI4NKB is one of the hissiest halfwits in Belfast.
>

> He must be hissing like a holed gas main now that the DUP are going to
> help scupper Boris's BREXIT.

Mirabile dictu, Frank Hunter GI4NKB is one of the most special people in
Belfast - the staff at the special school that he attended told him so.

Jim GM4DHJ ...

Oct 26, 2019, 11:15:37 AM10/26/19
I have met him and he is a very nice guy .......

Gareth's new account

Oct 26, 2019, 11:35:14 AM10/26/19
Indeed, "the special people" are often very sweet - bless them.

Jim GM4DHJ ...

Oct 26, 2019, 1:04:28 PM10/26/19
you are sick cole...

Jim GM4DHJ ...

Oct 26, 2019, 1:29:08 PM10/26/19
what with your brother and that ....

Stephen Cole

Oct 26, 2019, 1:46:36 PM10/26/19
On Sat, 26 Oct 2019 18:29:12 +0100
Nothing to do with me, Jim.

Jim GM4DHJ ...

Oct 26, 2019, 1:50:46 PM10/26/19
yea right ...

Stephen Cole

Oct 26, 2019, 1:55:04 PM10/26/19
On Sat, 26 Oct 2019 18:04:33 +0100
It's all in the archives, Jim.

Thanks, Jim.

Judith

Oct 26, 2019, 2:01:58 PM10/26/19
On Sat, 26 Oct 2019 18:50:52 +0100
It's the truth, Bro.

I've only ever posted under my real name.

Jim, thanks, Jim.