Seen in ukra.

Bernie

Sep 29, 2020, 3:05:06 PM9/29/20
This was posted in uk.radio.amateur

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6190978/john-wilkie-has-died-private-parking-appeals-ltd

I know that Paul Cummins was a regular poster in the management groups,
and I just thought that you'd all like to know.

Jon Ribbens

Sep 30, 2020, 6:36:31 AM9/30/20
Is there any evidence that John Wilkie and Paul Cummins were the same
person?

Mark Goodge

Sep 30, 2020, 7:17:37 AM9/30/20
Bit of a coincidence if not.

https://twitter.com/SupportGeekPaul

Also, "John Wilkie" seemed to have a lot in common with Paul Cummins.
Such as having an opinion on RFCs:

https://twitter.com/PPA_Legal/status/1255043238710435840

And having the same bank (and similar issues with the same bank):

https://twitter.com/PPA_Legal/status/1245376641242738699
https://twitter.com/SupportGeekPaul/status/1263396670613729282
https://tinyurl.com/y5typpvk

Mark

Jon Ribbens

Sep 30, 2020, 8:21:19 AM9/30/20
On 2020-09-30, Mark Goodge <use...@listmail.good-stuff.co.uk> wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Sep 2020 10:36:29 -0000 (UTC), Jon Ribbens
><jon+u...@unequivocal.eu> wrote:
>
>>On 2020-09-29, Bernie <bernie...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> This was posted in uk.radio.amateur
>>>
>>> https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6190978/john-wilkie-has-died-private-parking-appeals-ltd
>>>
>>> I know that Paul Cummins was a regular poster in the management groups,
>>> and I just thought that you'd all like to know.
>>
>>Is there any evidence that John Wilkie and Paul Cummins were the same
>>person?
>
> Bit of a coincidence if not.
>
> https://twitter.com/SupportGeekPaul

Is there any evidence that @SupportGeekPaul is Paul Cummins?
I think that account denied it, or at least refused to admit it.

Molly Mockford

Sep 30, 2020, 8:37:42 AM9/30/20
On 30/09/2020 12:17, Mark Goodge wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Sep 2020 10:36:29 -0000 (UTC), Jon Ribbens
> <jon+u...@unequivocal.eu> wrote:

>> Is there any evidence that John Wilkie and Paul Cummins were the same
>> person?
>
> Bit of a coincidence if not.

I'll be very sorry if this is the case. While Paul could be a nuisance,
and never really got the hang of operating a mail-server, he was always
a breath of fresh air in the sometimes dark and dank atmosphere of the
management groups, and I will miss him.
--
Molly Mockford
I do not speak on behalf of the Committee.

Mike Fleming

Sep 30, 2020, 10:10:47 AM9/30/20
In article <htjcgj...@mid.individual.net>, Molly Mockford
<nospam...@mollymockford.me.uk> writes:

> On 30/09/2020 12:17, Mark Goodge wrote:
> > On Wed, 30 Sep 2020 10:36:29 -0000 (UTC), Jon Ribbens
> > <jon+u...@unequivocal.eu> wrote:
>
> >> Is there any evidence that John Wilkie and Paul Cummins were the same
> >> person?
> >
> > Bit of a coincidence if not.
>
> I'll be very sorry if this is the case. While Paul could be a nuisance,
> and never really got the hang of operating a mail-server, he was always
> a breath of fresh air in the sometimes dark and dank atmosphere of the
> management groups, and I will miss him.

Ditto. Generally provided entertainment without being too toxic.

--
Mike Fleming

John Hall

Sep 30, 2020, 11:14:58 AM9/30/20
In message <2c49nf9p13mbmi4h4...@4ax.com>, Mike Fleming
<{mike}@tauzero.co.uk> writes
Agreed.
--
John Hall

You can divide people into two categories:
those who divide people into two categories and those who don't

Mark Goodge

Sep 30, 2020, 1:02:43 PM9/30/20
On Wed, 30 Sep 2020 12:21:18 -0000 (UTC), Jon Ribbens
<jon+u...@unequivocal.eu> wrote:

>On 2020-09-30, Mark Goodge <use...@listmail.good-stuff.co.uk> wrote:
>> On Wed, 30 Sep 2020 10:36:29 -0000 (UTC), Jon Ribbens
>><jon+u...@unequivocal.eu> wrote:

>>>Is there any evidence that John Wilkie and Paul Cummins were the same
>>>person?
>>
>> Bit of a coincidence if not.
>>
>> https://twitter.com/SupportGeekPaul
>
>Is there any evidence that @SupportGeekPaul is Paul Cummins?
>I think that account denied it, or at least refused to admit it.

I don't recall ever seeing him deny it. I can't find the thread he's
referring to here, but this comment to me implies that he knows that I
know who he is:

https://twitter.com/SupportGeekPaul/status/604719224213401600

As does this:

https://twitter.com/SupportGeekPaul/status/1210027079229681664

Mark

Stephen Cole

Sep 30, 2020, 3:12:40 PM9/30/20
Vote Paul!

--
M0TEY // STC // #SaveOurNHS

Rambo

Sep 30, 2020, 5:09:10 PM9/30/20
Steve, if his death is a hoax, it's a very well constucted one, over
a long period of time.

Stephen Cole

Oct 1, 2020, 1:27:51 AM10/1/20
Well, not particularly well constructed if it’s this easy to see through,
Rich.

Here, the register of deaths is a public record, right? If he’s dead,
someone will dig up his death certificate. I’ll believe he’s dead when I
see that.

Jim GM4 DHJ ...

Oct 1, 2020, 3:47:52 AM10/1/20
vote prepper brian

Radio Man

Oct 1, 2020, 5:25:17 AM10/1/20
Look at the twitter posts he was getting business loans why if he was
dying.

Jim GM4 DHJ ...

Oct 1, 2020, 6:50:37 AM10/1/20
why will you not admit to being a prepper brian ... ?