Re: Change of Moniker

Stephen Cole

Oct 26, 2019, 1:50:26 PM10/26/19
On Wed, 23 Oct 2019 13:53:25 +0100
Areligious Republican <headst...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Before my Mongolian Horde of stalkers start their inevitable
> infantile sneering, be warned that I have changed my Usenet Moniker.

Reported to ab...@eternal-september.org for off-topic posting and
nym-shifting.

Brian Gaff (Sofa)

Oct 27, 2019, 3:56:50 AM10/27/19
The problem at the moment is as soon as you report one account with a news
server, they either move servers or open another account on the same on. I'm
afraid its just what has always happened around these parts.

I think the only issue I really have is the ones who impersonate regulars.
they just serve to confuse others and get legitimate posters killfiled which
in the end does not even serve the trolls as they then have nobody to annoy
left.

Brian

--
----- --