RFD?

gareth

Dec 4, 2013, 11:29:13 AM12/4/13
Retreated, Feelings Deflated?

Stephen Thomas Cole

Dec 4, 2013, 11:44:59 AM12/4/13
"gareth" <no....@thank.you.invalid> wrote:
> Retreated, Feelings Deflated?

Richard Fuller's Doormat?

Xposted, FU'd cesspit.

--
Stephen Thomas Cole.
UK Usenet Head of Social Media and PR.

This post was sent from my iPhone, likely whilst walking, so may have typos
or bizarre auto-corrects.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Stephen Thomas Cole

Dec 4, 2013, 1:05:49 PM12/4/13
Chronos <use...@chronos.org.uk> wrote:
> On Wed, 04 Dec 2013 11:20:51 -0600
> Suomynona <m...@privacy.net> wrote:
>
>> MacSOUP/2.8.4 (6da4d6e6d0) (Mac OS X version 10.9 (x86))
>
> I'm on the verge of just kill-filing anything that emanates from an
> iThing. Worst of it is I'm using the OS they borrowed the userland and
> ABI from. Can we have an Internet exclusively for iThings, please? Then
> they can gaze at each others' photon emitting rectums without
> disturbing the rest of us.

You seem gotten to. My advice; relax, brother.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Stephen Thomas Cole

Dec 4, 2013, 11:10:37 PM12/4/13
Suomynona <m...@privacy.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 04 Dec 2013 18:05:49 +0000, Stephen Thomas Cole wrote:
>
>> Chronos <use...@chronos.org.uk> wrote:

>>> I'm on the verge of just kill-filing anything that emanates from an
>>> iThing. Worst of it is I'm using the OS they borrowed the userland and
>>> ABI from. Can we have an Internet exclusively for iThings, please? Then
>>> they can gaze at each others' photon emitting rectums without
>>> disturbing the rest of us.
>>
>> You seem gotten to. My advice; relax, brother.
>
> Setting follow-ups seems to work well, Steve. Best of luck with the
> project.

Thanks for the support. This is a solid idea, hence the level of dirty
protesting.

Wymsey

Dec 5, 2013, 3:36:05 AM12/5/13
On Wed, 04 Dec 2013 18:00:13 +0000, Chronos wrote:

> Can we have an Internet exclusively for iThings, please?

Sure, we could have it installed in a giant hairdressers, one for each
town - the servers could be ego powered and if the walls were lined with
mirrors from floor to ceiling all the energy would be kept inside.

Each one could be linked by pipes and the whole network could be known as
the iFarce.

--
M0WYM
Sales @ radiowymsey

Wymsey

Dec 5, 2013, 3:37:02 AM12/5/13
On Wed, 04 Dec 2013 13:49:05 -0600, Suomynona wrote:

> Setting follow-ups seems to work well, Steve. Best of luck with the
> project.

Is that you, OKC?
Message has been deleted

gareth

Dec 5, 2013, 11:50:42 AM12/5/13
"Sn!pe" <sn...@spambin.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
> gareth <no....@thank.you.invalid> wrote:
>
>> Retreated, Feelings Deflated?
>
> Apropos of not much, I note that in the last several days
> you appear to be the champion starter of new threads in
> this group. Is there a good reason for this?

It's by way of apology and also to assert the right of reply to STC's
scurrilous remarks about me.

Apology because we rebuffed him and his ridicularities in ura, especially
when he was the agent of turning ura into a cesspit, and he leaked out and
polluted
this NG, big time.

But the best reason is because the best man won, if there was, indeed, a
competition going.

Stephen Thomas Cole

Dec 5, 2013, 12:05:47 PM12/5/13
Sn!pe <sn...@spambin.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:
> gareth <no....@thank.you.invalid> wrote:
>
>> Retreated, Feelings Deflated?
>
> Apropos of not much, I note that in the last several days
> you appear to be the champion starter of new threads in
> this group. Is there a good reason for this?

Dirty protest.
Message has been deleted

gareth

Dec 5, 2013, 1:37:11 PM12/5/13
> Do you think that uk.net.news.config is the proper place
> to conduct your feud?

I have no feud.

Do you think that uk.net.news.config is the proper place
to conduct your discussion?

Bobby Socks

Dec 5, 2013, 1:38:04 PM12/5/13
On Thu, 05 Dec 2013 18:31:05 +0000, Sn!pe wrote:

>> gareth <no....@thank.you.invalid> wrote:

>> Apology because we rebuffed him and his ridicularities in ura,
>> especially when he was the agent of turning ura into a cesspit, and he
>> leaked out and polluted
>> this NG, big time.
>>
>> But the best reason is because the best man won, if there was, indeed,
>> a competition going.
>
> Do you think that uk.net.news.config is the proper place to conduct your
> feud?

He'll shit anywhere.