Doja Cat compatible with Richard Cousins

David Dalton

Dec 27, 2023, 3:49:35 AM12/27/23
In article <dalton-582AF2....@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote on alt.religion.druid :

> In article <dalton-45D92C....@news.eternal-september.org>,
> David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote on alt.religion.druid :
>
> > I just heard Doja Cat do Kiss Me More on OZ FM,
> > and she seemed to be bif when I thought she
> > was straight-type-2-F.
> >
> > So I checked her pictures on images.google.com
> > and concluded that she is four-spirit
> > bif/straight-type-2-F/gayT/straight-type-1-MT.
> >
> > So she is quite compatible with bims (males
> > attracted to both genders) as long as she
> > is not projecting her straight-type-1-MT
> > sexual harmonic.
>
> But she would be more compatible with a two-spirit
> bim/straight-type-1-FT .

An example of one is Robert Cray's current bass
player Richard Cousins. He may be a bit
older than her, but that shouldn't matter as
much after the sudden evolution.

"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)