Monday July 16th – Get Free Buck69 song download

http://cdbaby.com/cd/buck69

Jul 12, 2012, 5:17:33 PM7/12/12

HEY FRIENDS!
BUCK69 has made it into the Semi-Finals in the Dodge Inspired by You Contest.
We are competing against 99 other Rock bands from around the USA to write a song to be featured in the 2013 Dodge Dart commercials.
Starting July 16th we need everyone to go to the link below and download our song for free. Every time it’s downloaded we get a vote.
So pass this on to everyone you know. Get a free song !

Dodge is seeking a band to capture the essence of the all-new 2013 Dodge Dart. Our music experts are currently out scouring the US for the best indie artists.
On July 16, we'll present songs from a handpicked group of 500 bands. Voting will open for 2 weeks as the challenge falls to YOU, the FANS, to narrow down the finalists.

Finalists will be tasked with writing a brand new song that exemplifies the award-winning all-new 2013 Dodge Dart.
The grand prize winning “Inspired by You” song will earn the amazing opportunity to be featured in a brand new Dodge commercial!

Voting begins July 16. Check back then for awesome music downloads, and help make BUCK69 the official sounds of the all-new 2013 Dodge Dart.
https://www.facebook.com/dodge/app_321181757973624