https://www.exoticpsychepharmaceuticals.com/product/amanita-muscaria-magic-mushroom/

1 view

Mark Shaffer

Oct 6, 2020, 9:48:35 PM10/6/20
Amanita Muscaria caps for many years allowed us to understand the secrets of this one of the most famous mushrooms . We know when and how to collect caps correctly. This Amanita Muscaria drying caps has excellent color, strong mushroom odor and extremely good taste.

To preserve store in a dry, dark and cool place to keep the humidity inside the mushroom below 15 percent. Find more information on how we do ours business to perfection
https://www.exoticpsychepharmaceuticals.com/product/malabar-coast-cubensis/