Whatever happened to....

JohnM

May 10, 2006, 2:51:02 PM5/10/06

Dr Bob and Tigger? Daf? Ghostfire? Hedgehog? Mr R@t?

Anyone know?

I keep seeing Claire and Jacky, Piers, Matt Wilson and occasionally
Rupert. Matt has a two-year-old kid.

--
JohnM

Alex Buell

May 10, 2006, 2:54:33 PM5/10/06
On Wed, 10 May 2006 19:51:02 +0100, I waved a wand and this message
magically appeared from JohnM:

> Mr R@t?

He hangs out in another newsgroup, the name of which I've forgotten as
I read a lot of newsgroups, so he's still alive and kicking.

--
http://www.munted.org.uk

Take a nap, it saves lives.

mi...@emgee.demon.co.uk

May 10, 2006, 8:18:24 PM5/10/06
JohnM <jo...@n00.spam.scroll.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> Dr Bob and Tigger?

Living in rural Oxfordshire and still know how to party last I heard.
Still in same email addresses should you wish to contact.

What about Juppy?

JohnM

May 11, 2006, 9:05:50 PM5/11/06
In article <gfcaj3-...@emgee.demon.co.uk>, mi...@emgee.demon.co.uk
writes

Hm... No idea.

I met Piers of Milk fame tonight - if you know him - and he crossed the
Atlantic last year with a boat he bought in FL. He sold his old boat to
Rupert of this parish..

--
JohnM

Message has been deleted

Tristán White

May 12, 2006, 9:47:48 AM5/12/06
LX. <Alex.PC@the_club.invalid> wrote in

> On Fri, 12 May 2006 02:05:50 +0100, JohnM
> <jo...@n00.spam.scroll.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>
> i think we all got old and had babies and stuff.....
>
> Alex "DJ LX" pka DJ ThatIS

Hey LX! You once sent me a mixtape, years and years ago, probably around
the time we were organising the PLUR party. It was excellent!

loobyloo

May 12, 2006, 11:13:04 AM5/12/06

Blimey. I thought having children was a bit of a pact with the devil of
ordinary society :)

I still wonder about Juppy too. Was he the disabled one in a wheelchair,
or am I getting him mixed up with someone else? Anyway, the person I'm
trying to think of was a lovely bloke, and I wonder what he's up to
nowadays.

--
loobyloo
Flat 978, The Old Lard Factory, Lancaster http://loobynet.com/

Ken Bruce, commentating on the 1997 Eurovision Song Contest

loobyloo

May 12, 2006, 11:14:11 AM5/12/06

Talking about mix tapes, I've got one off Orange Peel, which still gets the
occasional run out.

Eeeh...and I've still got all my teeth. Er, actually, that's not true.
But I am wearing slippers.

Alex Buell

May 12, 2006, 12:35:49 PM5/12/06
On Fri, 12 May 2006 16:14:11 +0100, I waved a wand and this message
magically appeared from loobyloo:

> > Hey LX! You once sent me a mixtape, years and years ago, probably
> > around the time we were organising the PLUR party. It was excellent!
>
> Talking about mix tapes, I've got one off Orange Peel, which still
> gets the occasional run out.

I had one off Dark Angel. It was brilliant but I've somehow mislaid it
somewhere. :(

Nick Leverton

May 12, 2006, 3:45:26 PM5/12/06
In article <20060512173549.4a...@munted.org.uk>,

Alex Buell <alex....@munted.org.uk> wrote:
>On Fri, 12 May 2006 16:14:11 +0100, I waved a wand and this message
>magically appeared from loobyloo:
>>
>> Talking about mix tapes, I've got one off Orange Peel, which still
>> gets the occasional run out.
>
>I had one off Dark Angel. It was brilliant but I've somehow mislaid it
>somewhere. :(

Be careful what you ask for! I dunno if Barclay's also about to pop up,
but if not then I used to be an official distributor for him :-) Mail me
your postal address and I'm sure he won't mind if I do you another one -
I gave him the masters back a little while ago, but (if I can find them
after four house moves) I've got good quality copies I can dupe.

Failing that there's always the ones in the car but they're getting a
bit faint now due to lots of playing :)

Nick

Nick Leverton

May 12, 2006, 4:04:45 PM5/12/06
In article <JuL2uZAW...@scroll.demon.co.uk>,

JohnM <jo...@n00.spam.scroll.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>Dr Bob and Tigger? Daf? Ghostfire? Hedgehog? Mr R@t?

Ratty's in a secret location but if you read squ*tj**c* you might be
able to work out his current handle from posting styles !

I get occasional updates about Hedgie via hatty - we had a good night
out with him here in Nottingham (quite a while ago now admittedly!),
but last I heard he moved to Brummagen and settled down.

Nick

Alex Buell

May 12, 2006, 5:05:09 PM5/12/06
On Fri, 12 May 2006 19:45:26 +0000 (UTC), I waved a wand and this
message magically appeared from Nick Leverton:

> >I had one off Dark Angel. It was brilliant but I've somehow mislaid
> >it somewhere. :(
>
> Be careful what you ask for! I dunno if Barclay's also about to pop
> up, but if not then I used to be an official distributor for
> him :-) Mail me your postal address and I'm sure he won't mind if I
> do you another one - I gave him the masters back a little while ago,
> but (if I can find them after four house moves) I've got good quality
> copies I can dupe.

Coo! Could you digitise onto CD media? If so that'd be quite nice to
have. Thanks. I'll fire off an private e-mail to you.

Mr R@t (2.30zi)

May 12, 2006, 5:18:25 PM5/12/06
"Nick Leverton" <ni...@leverton.org> wrote in message

> In article <JuL2uZAW...@scroll.demon.co.uk>,
> JohnM <jo...@n00.spam.scroll.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>>Dr Bob and Tigger? Daf? Ghostfire? Hedgehog? Mr R@t?
>
> Ratty's in a secret location but if you read squ*tj**c* you might be
> able to work out his current handle from posting styles !

I'm still around - from 2002 to early 2006 worked in a place where Usenet
was blocked and have only recently been back on there. (You got SJ and
Partyvibe mixed up BTW, a forgiveable mistake at the moment as a lot of SJ
users have been on recently since their server was playing up)

I can only read Usenet when within range of my BT connection at the moment
(I know I can get other NNTP servers but I only read umr, uk.rec.cycling and
uk.rec.sheds so can't be arsed to pay for a feed!)

Alex (all 3 of us back on here now!)

--
Mr R@T / General Lighting
Ipswich, Suffolk, Untied Kingdom

JohnM

May 15, 2006, 5:34:24 PM5/15/06
In article <qt2dnYUrgLg...@bt.com>, Mr R@t (2.30zi)
<ratsn...@sovtel.su> writes

Oh, wave, wave...

BTW what do you mean you worked in a place where USENET was blocked? You
mean you don't have a home connection?

--
JohnM

Bart

May 16, 2006, 12:57:20 PM5/16/06
JohnM wrote:
> Dr Bob and Tigger?

happily residing in their rural retreat as Mike says. not often seen on
a dancefloor these days but i do catch up with them once or twice a
year.

>Daf?

turned semi-pro with the ol' club photography last i heard. think i
last saw him at one of Ting's Proactive nights. next one's at Turnmills
this very Saturday btw!

http://www.dontstayin.com/uk/london/turnmills/2006/may/20/event-40725

>Ghostfire?

still trade sporadic emails with him but we haven't met up for a year
or so.

loobyloo wrote:
>I still wonder about Juppy too. Was he the disabled one in a wheelchair,
>or am I getting him mixed up with someone else? Anyway, the person I'm
>trying to think of was a lovely bloke, and I wonder what he's up to
>nowadays.

he was, you're not, he certainly was, and so do i! been many years
since i heard from him.

Bart

JohnM

May 16, 2006, 4:58:06 PM5/16/06
In article <1147798640.8...@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com>, Bart
<bart...@hotmail.com> writes

>turned semi-pro with the ol' club photography last i heard. think i
>last saw him at one of Ting's Proactive nights. next one's at Turnmills
>this very Saturday btw!
>
>http://www.dontstayin.com/uk/london/turnmills/2006/may/20/event-40725

Oh, Andy Farley... Is Ting! still@Purple Turtle or whatever it's called
these days?

>>Ghostfire?
>
>still trade sporadic emails with him but we haven't met up for a year
>or so.

Is he burnt out? No more happy hardcore?

--
JohnM

Tristán White

May 16, 2006, 10:39:32 PM5/16/06
JohnM <jo...@n00.spam.scroll.demon.co.uk> wrote in

> In article <1147798640.8...@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com>, Bart
> <bart...@hotmail.com> writes
>>turned semi-pro with the ol' club photography last i heard. think i
>>last saw him at one of Ting's Proactive nights. next one's at Turnmills
>>this very Saturday btw!
>>
>>http://www.dontstayin.com/uk/london/turnmills/2006/may/20/event-40725
>>

> Oh, Andy Farley... Is Ting! still@Purple Turtle or whatever it's called
> these days?

*ting* is now The Ting.... http://www.theting.net/

Also info here: http://www.nuenergy.co.uk/new/artists/agencyDJ.php?id=41

She was doing a lot of stuff with the Torture Garden but haven't seen her
name on recent TG flyers.

Alex Buell

May 17, 2006, 5:21:08 AM5/17/06
On Tue, 16 May 2006 21:39:32 -0500, I waved a wand and this message
magically appeared from Trist_n White:

> She was doing a lot of stuff with the Torture Garden but haven't seen
> her name on recent TG flyers.

Didn't she pop a sprog a few years back?

Tristán White

May 17, 2006, 10:37:15 AM5/17/06
Alex Buell <alex....@munted.org.uk> wrote in

> On Tue, 16 May 2006 21:39:32 -0500, I waved a wand and this message
> magically appeared from Trist_n White:
>
>> She was doing a lot of stuff with the Torture Garden but haven't seen
>> her name on recent TG flyers.
>
> Didn't she pop a sprog a few years back?

Don't know! I bet she chose a very strange name though if she did. :-)

Ding-a-ling or something. :-))

Last I heard was she was doing "stage shows" at Atomic Energy parties, but
that was well over a year ago. But I've had a look at
http://www.atomicenergy.co.uk and can't see her listed as one of the
residents any more.

In fact, looking back at their old flyers, the last one to mention her was
http://www.atomicenergy.co.uk/ITAI%20Flyer%20Middle.htm

Bart

May 17, 2006, 12:36:46 PM5/17/06
JohnM wrote:
> Oh, Andy Farley... Is Ting!

he is? i mean, she is? ;)

> still@Purple Turtle or whatever it's called these days?

don't think so but she's keeping busy - whenever i get flyered for
hardhouse clubs her name always crops up a few times.

> >>Ghostfire?
> >
> >still trade sporadic emails with him but we haven't met up for a year
> >or so.
>
> Is he burnt out? No more happy hardcore?

i think he goes to house clubs occasionally but my more recent attempts
via email to get him to join me raving have failed. he is often
overseas though which is a fair excuse. :)

btw the hardcore scene dropped the "happy" bit some years ago, marking
a definite change for the worse! (imho)

Alex Buell wrote:
> [Ting]

> Didn't she pop a sprog a few years back?

a few years back she was seeing me so i hope not!! ;)

Tristán White wrote:
>*ting* is now The Ting.... http://www.theting.net/

still got them asterisks though, they're very important!

>She was doing a lot of stuff with the Torture Garden but haven't seen
>her name on recent TG flyers.

looks like she's playing the next TG afterparty in Southwark though.

Bart

Alex Buell

May 17, 2006, 5:59:10 PM5/17/06
On 17 May 2006 09:36:46 -0700, I waved a wand and this message
magically appeared from Bart:

> Alex Buell wrote:
> > [Ting]
> > Didn't she pop a sprog a few years back?
>
> a few years back she was seeing me so i hope not!! ;)

It was just something I'd heard from someone in the scene ages ago.
Wonder if she'd log on and scotch that?

mi...@emgee.demon.co.uk

May 18, 2006, 7:55:59 AM5/18/06
Bart <bart...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> loobyloo wrote:
>>I still wonder about Juppy too. Was he the disabled one in a wheelchair,
>>or am I getting him mixed up with someone else? Anyway, the person I'm
>>trying to think of was a lovely bloke, and I wonder what he's up to
>>nowadays.
>
> he was, you're not, he certainly was, and so do i! been many years
> since i heard from him.

His demon account appears to still be active so I've just sent him an
email telling him about this thread and asking how he is.

Message has been deleted

Tristán White

May 18, 2006, 12:46:41 PM5/18/06
Alex. <P...@home.invalid> wrote in

> On Fri, 12 May 2006 08:47:48 -0500, "Tristán White"

> cheers mate, do you still have it???? I lost everything LX ever did...
> which tape was it? I'd die again for a copy of "mana" or "angelx" -
> angelx was my wedding proposal told in music....

I certainly will have it somewhere, but it was on cassette and I haven't
used cassettes for a few years now, I'm not even sure where I keep them
all. I'd have to look in the attic I think.

mye...@operamail.com

May 23, 2006, 12:49:26 PM5/23/06
JohnM wrote:
> Hedgehog?

Went back to the UK Garage (then grime) scene and never looked back. I
saw him at Eskimo Dance early this year. Someone else told me he's been
stabbed or shot but that's unconfirmed.

JohnM

May 23, 2006, 7:29:59 PM5/23/06
In article <1148402966.4...@j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
mye...@operamail.com writes

Bloody hell! Don't just say that. Is he at least alive?

--
JohnM

Alex Buell

May 23, 2006, 8:14:23 PM5/23/06
On Wed, 24 May 2006 00:29:59 +0100, I waved a wand and this message
magically appeared from JohnM:

> >Went back to the UK Garage (then grime) scene and never looked back.
> >I saw him at Eskimo Dance early this year. Someone else told me he's
> >been stabbed or shot but that's unconfirmed.
> >

> Bloody hell! Don't just say that. Is he at least alive?

Obviously he must be, if there's been no reports of his death!

LDMA

May 25, 2006, 1:05:15 AM5/25/06
Hi,

Not sure if anyone misses me but have fond memories of meeting a number
of you, most notably at PLUR and PLUR II. Anyway hi to Tristan, Nick L
and anyone else who ever saw me post on UMR back in the day. I also had
a little post Evil Mark II's bizarre blog the other day.

I'm still in Thailand, I've now got a daughter who's nearly a year old,
and I'm still partial to the odd slice of Acid Tekno, and Traaaance,
but rarely get on a dancefloor these days...in fact I haven't for about
5 years.

I'm now running a sucessful Teaching in Thailand forum
http://ajarnforum.net and trying to cobble enough money together to buy
some and and build a house on it.

PLURPS to all

Louis Da Alien (LDMA)
http://myspace.com/ldma

Bart

May 25, 2006, 1:59:50 PM5/25/06
LDMA wrote:
> I'm still in Thailand, I've now got a daughter who's nearly a year old,
> and I'm still partial to the odd slice of Acid Tekno, and Traaaance,
> but rarely get on a dancefloor these days...in fact I haven't for about
> 5 years.

i assume this is why you dropped the "Munted" from your name. :)

> I'm now running a sucessful Teaching in Thailand forum
> http://ajarnforum.net and trying to cobble enough money together to buy

> some [l]and and build a house on it.

sounds pretty cool, mate, and congrats on the daughter thing! :) good
to hear from ya again.

Bart

PS is anyone still in contact with Hedgie? Nick?!

Message has been deleted

Tristán White

May 26, 2006, 7:42:27 AM5/26/06
Hiiii Louis!

Last time I bumped into you was at Glastonbury. I think you'd gone for a
piss beside the dragon (right beside my tent, LOL!)

Which one was that? 1999? 2000?

Tristán White

May 26, 2006, 7:51:07 AM5/26/06
sam ende <s...@sende.co.uk> wrote in news:4dmc7dF...@individual.net:

> Bart wrote:
>

>> PS is anyone still in contact with Hedgie? Nick?!
>

> not as far as i know, not heard from him in ages :(
>
> sammi

What was his real name? Perhaps an Internet search will show something up,
I haven't seen him since that UMR trip to Amsterdam which *ting* organised,
where we saw Hedgehog and Niall/Orange Peel and a couple of others play in
that club.

Oh, we were talking about *ting* the other day - well a friend let me know
she's at Freeformation next month, 23 June to be exact, it'll be the last
free event at Hidden in Vauxhall, and Zoe'll be doing a special back-to-
back hard dance set with Kevin Energy. I'll be there. :-)

Message has been deleted

phil

May 26, 2006, 6:07:40 PM5/26/06
Bart wrote:
>Alex Buell wrote:
>> [Ting]
>> Didn't she pop a sprog a few years back?
>
>a few years back she was seeing me so i hope not!! ;)

p.

phil

May 26, 2006, 6:22:32 PM5/26/06
Tristan White wrote:

sam ende <s...@sende.co.uk> wrote:
>> Bart wrote:
>>> PS is anyone still in contact with Hedgie? Nick?!
>> not as far as i know, not heard from him in ages :(
>
>What was his real name? Perhaps an Internet search will show something up,

I'm not going to mention his name since he never does online but if
it's any comfort, a google search doesn't turn up any stories about
stabbings or shootings.

p.

Tristán White

May 26, 2006, 6:35:48 PM5/26/06
sam ende <s...@sende.co.uk> wrote in news:4dopjkF...@individual.net:

> i'm so jealous :), we're going to that shamania. we haven't done any
> london nites for a long long time, i'll have to have a word with
> himself about that perhaps :)

Ooo no, go to Shamania, it's a one-off! There'll be plenty more Hiddens
with *ting* and Kevin Energy no doubt, this is simply the last "free" one!

Shamania sounds an absolute hoot!! And going to a festival when it's in its
infancy is something very special. I still regret never going to the first
Big Chill when all my mates went!

phil

May 26, 2006, 6:37:44 PM5/26/06
A man with many pockets wrote:

>JohnM <j...@n00.spam.scroll.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> Dr Bob and Tigger?
>

>Living in rural Oxfordshire and still know how to party last I heard.

Know how to, just don't seem to get around to it much. :)

>What about Juppy?

What about Rob Smith? I heard a rumour he'd become a people trafficker
in Central America.

p.

Tristán White

May 26, 2006, 8:35:22 PM5/26/06
"phil" <ph...@drbob.co.uk> wrote in news:1148683064.657200.132660
@i39g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

No, that was Orange Peel. Rob Smith became a stripper in Moscow.

mye...@operamail.com

May 27, 2006, 10:32:17 AM5/27/06

LOLZ I never knew there were so many badman on this board, people
traffickers, strippers, ppl getting shot at raves haha, No, seriously
Hedge is OK, yeah a few bad things have happened to him recently and
yeah some of them have left him scarred but that's life in the endz
innit, it's his own fault in many wayz but I u didn't hear me say that
get me? :-) I wouldn't normally post to a board like this as I have no
interest in these clubs u guys talk about (Hedge once mentioned sumfing
about sum internet rave he was involved in years back, which is how I
found out about here and why I asked about him on here ages ago), we
met at a mixed UKG/jungle rave years bak and still meet up regular, dat
manz big get me. Anywayz he's been ill alot since 2004, doesn't get out
as much as he's like 2 because of dat but is involved in the grime
scene and old skool garage scene and like a lot of women he's nothing
but trouble! haha! think he flipped a bit when he dumped one of his gal
dem a coupla years bak, still talks about her but u don't want 2 get
with Hedge these days girls trust me, I saw him throw one gal out of
his car last year when he was done!! maybe that's why he got done over
haha, no all jokes aside I kno what it was all about, but it's probably
best I don't say nothing because there will were reprisals.
He's just got a new fone after losing it a while back which is why it's
taken a while 2 get in touch. He says he won't never post here again as
he's embarassed about the past and the tings he did when with u lot and
wants 2 put it behind him, he's much happier now he's gon back 2 his
musical roots and anywayz he's not called Hedge now either but I'm not
telling u what he's called hahah anywayz respect yeah I'm gone.

Tristán White

May 27, 2006, 12:07:38 PM5/27/06
mye...@operamail.com wrote in news:1148740337.199893.27650
@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

Thankz :-))

mi...@emgee.demon.co.uk

May 27, 2006, 4:29:34 PM5/27/06

Was going to buy tickets and noticed that the camp site is only
available until 8am Sunday morning which seems like the time to go to
bed not have got up and gone home. They seem very stuffy about people in
living vehicles too and I just got a big shiny new (well new to me)one
to play in this summer.

mi...@emgee.demon.co.uk

May 27, 2006, 4:38:41 PM5/27/06

Following up myself just tried to contact them to ask about the above
and the contact form on their webpage doesn't work anyone got an email
address for them?

Tristán White

May 27, 2006, 5:30:57 PM5/27/06
<mi...@emgee.demon.co.uk> wrote in news:hvpmk3-...@emgee.demon.co.uk:

I can't see on their website that you have to leave campsite at 8 a.m. on
Sunday morning!

In fact, you can stay on after Monday, if you pay the landowner, it
appears!

Quote:
"Visitors must leave the site by 12 noon on Monday 24th July; unless they
wish to pay the Landowner, Ł5 per night for additional camping."

Tristán White

May 27, 2006, 5:34:32 PM5/27/06
"Tristán White" <Trista...@rocketmail.com> wrote in

> they wish to pay the Landowner, £5 per night for additional camping."

OK I've found the bit where they talk about the site only being open
until 8 a.m. but it completely contradicts the bit about staying on
after Monday, so very strange.

Looks as though they won't be too bothered.

Also looks as though camper vans under 3.5 tonnes are allowed as long as
you clear it first.

phil

May 27, 2006, 5:46:18 PM5/27/06

Try war...@shamania.com.

Phil
(who's not sure if it's appropriate to classify handfastings as a
workshop)

mi...@emgee.demon.co.uk

May 29, 2006, 8:17:27 PM5/29/06

Cheers will give it a go in the morning.

> Phil
> (who's not sure if it's appropriate to classify handfastings as a
> workshop)

I'm sure there's joke about the nature of "marriage" to be made here but
I'm far too tired to think of it.

mi...@emgee.demon.co.uk

May 29, 2006, 8:13:04 PM5/29/06
"Trist?n White" <Trista...@rocketmail.com> wrote:

> OK I've found the bit where they talk about the site only being open
> until 8 a.m. but it completely contradicts the bit about staying on
> after Monday, so very strange.
>
> Looks as though they won't be too bothered.

When you go to buy a ticket you have to agree to leave by Sunday morning
as part of the terms and conditions. Call me cynical but rather imagine
it'll be more like farmer comes round collecting cash from those too
munted to move than not too bothered.

> Also looks as though camper vans under 3.5 tonnes are allowed as long as
> you clear it first.

Which was the problem :( Mine isn't less than 3.5 tonnes. Trying to use
their web contact form to clear it anyway then failed.

Bart

May 30, 2006, 7:51:53 AM5/30/06

at least your dictionary was spared this time. :)

seriously though, i don't see Ting very often but it's probably at
least every 9 months or so, and she didn't mention any Tinglets when we
were texting a few weeks back.

Bart

Bart

May 30, 2006, 8:01:16 AM5/30/06
Tristán White wrote:

> Ooo no, go to Shamania, it's a one-off! There'll be plenty more Hiddens
> with *ting* and Kevin Energy no doubt, this is simply the last "free" one!

presumably they'll be renaming Freeformation as "Formation" then. ;)
...music policy in one room will still be Freeform (the genre formerly
known as Trancecore) and Hardcore though, of course.

don't forget to prebook your place(s) well in advance, anyone that's
going, and expect it to be rammed.

http://www.nuenergy.co.uk/new/nec/newsDetail.php?id=1111

B)

Alex Buell

May 30, 2006, 3:52:03 PM5/30/06
On 30 May 2006 04:51:53 -0700, I waved a wand and this message
magically appeared:

> at least your dictionary was spared this time. :)
>
> seriously though, i don't see Ting very often but it's probably at
> least every 9 months or so, and she didn't mention any Tinglets when
> we were texting a few weeks back.

I must have misheard, or it was a false rumour! I did actually meet
Ting once at a mate's party a long time ago. Spun some pretty fucking
brilliant choons.

Dooza

May 30, 2006, 5:31:12 PM5/30/06
you know that she has changed her name officially to Ding-A-Ling dont
you?

Dooza

May 30, 2006, 6:06:34 PM5/30/06
If you want to contact Barclay and get any of his new CDs, just pop
along to www.darkangel.dj, its got all his contact details.

Its great to see so many of you about still. I have been lurking around
these parts until my isp stopped running a news server, I just cant get
into Google Groups, but I will try, I always preferred the old
fashioned news reader.

I have just bought my first house and am getting married in August. I
am still into my lighting, and will be doing the Orgin Stage and Sancho
Panza tent at the Glade this year, along with a festy called Till The
Cows Come Home. Any know of this one? I dont know much about this one,
but they sound like nice enough people to work with.

I think I may stay and see what happens to umr if I can.

Take it easy!

Dooza
www.dooza.tv

phil

May 30, 2006, 6:29:31 PM5/30/06
Dooza wrote:
> you know that she has changed her name officially to Ding-A-Ling dont
> you?

You're getting mixed up with Lab 4, Steve. Les and Adam have been
surgically joined at the hair and have changed their (joint) name to
Dingaling R. Witchdoctor by deed poll.

HTH,
Phil