REZERECTION

a.hunt1

Jun 6, 2002, 3:05:53 PM6/6/02
Best rave in the fucking world - what happened???????

--
mandyque

Ginge

Jun 7, 2002, 7:27:16 PM6/7/02
Well, Scott Brown moved to Huddersfiled......... !?!?!

On Thu, 6 Jun 2002 20:05:53 +0100, "a.hunt1" <a.h...@ntlworld.com>

davyd

Jun 11, 2002, 1:15:53 AM6/11/02
Who's was Scott Brown ...... if I should know this excuse my nievety !!
Rezurection was amazing but then so was Raindance NY 92/93 and Perception
Wisbeach, Cambs.
"Ginge" <dj_g...@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message

a.hunt1

Jun 11, 2002, 3:09:29 AM6/11/02

"davyd" <bu...@shit.com> wrote in message

> Who's was Scott Brown ......

Scott Brown was one of the Scottish DJs who became a resident at Rez.
bloody good DJ IMO.

I never got to any of the southern raves but Scotland did rock!
--
mandyque

Ginge

Jun 11, 2002, 10:09:09 AM6/11/02
Evolution Records, Q-Tex, Bass X, Scott Brown.......

Listen some of his tracks on The Spin Inn's hardcore section.

http://www.spin-inn.com

Ginge

Jun 16, 2002, 1:44:26 PM6/16/02
Coincidentally I got an email yesterday saying that there was going to
be a night in Glasgow called something Rezurrection.

Lost the info now but the line-up was fairly big, ravey & hardcore.

I think Rotterdam Termination Source and Scott Brown were mentioned
amongst about 10 others.

wrote:

>Best rave in the fucking world - what happened???????
>
>--
>mandyque

Ginge

Jun 17, 2002, 7:03:42 AM6/17/02
Found those details if anyone's interested:

RAVE REZERECTION
SATURDAY 13TH JULY
@THE ARCHES, MIDLAND STREET, GLASGOW
8.00PM TO 3.00AM

TICKETS: £15 AVALIBLE FROM M8 NOW: 0141 353 1118

RAVE REZERECTION in association with TWISTED
Hardcore / Harddance / Rave

ROTTERDAM TERROR CORP. (PA)
Direct from Holland with FULL UNCENSORED stage show.

LAB 4 (PA)
Awesome acid act

TLM (PA)
The Lethal Mix (Nu Generation)

SCOTT BROWN
Evolution Records

MARC SMITH
Notoriious / Nu Energy

MIKEY B
Old skool classics

TECHNOTRANCE
Rez / fubar / Judga

ROBBIE MURDOCH & DJ CP
M8 / Brainfire

RESISTANCE 2ND BIRTHDAY in association with M8
Hardcore Techno / Acid / Gabba

ARMAGEDDON PROJECT
D-Boy / Headfuck Direct from Italy

ROWLAND THE BASTARD
Stay Up Forevetr / Bionic Orange

THE DJ PRODUCER
Deathchant / Rebel Scum

DISTORTION & MC RAW
Megarave / RTC - direct From Holland

SMURF
GGM / Resistance

PRIMAL-T
E-ruptor / Resistance

ZYKOTIK
Eruption FM / Resistance

STRESS
Hardtek R Us / Resistance

NU GENERATION ROOM
(Selected by M8 from CDs received from the chatroom DJs)

GEKKO BOY
ANDY KING
MARTIN McALPINE
LEE CLARK
JAY M
CHRISSY
COLIN HARGREAVES
MIKO GLACID
VERTICAL DROP
MADBUFFYFAN
JASON CORTEZ
DJ PMC VS DAN
ALDO

Further info:
Twisted / Resistance: http://www.twisted.bog.net (new website online next week)
M8 Magazine: http://www.m8magazine.co.uk
Resistance chat board: http://pub82.ezboard.com/fukscenefrm17

dogcha...@gmail.com

May 29, 2016, 1:39:01 PM5/29/16
miss REZ soo much , it started to die after they dropped the age to over 16s that was there mistake.