Any place to rave in Thailand?

chayanin

Jan 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/13/99
Does anyone know good rave place in Thailand? Thanks.

Andy

Jan 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/13/99

chayanin wrote in message <01be3f0b$502bf200$18849bcb@vucqpqlj>...

>Does anyone know good rave place in Thailand? Thanks.

Steer clear of the Full Moon Party in Koh Phangan if you can, it's all a big
dodgy rave on the beach with a load of messed up British and Europeans all
on speed pills and Sang-Thip the local Formaldehyde and Amphetamine laced
whiskey. Horrible. Find the smaller parties if you can and travel round
the islands asking people.. They'll know.

Andy

Mikey

Jan 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/13/99
chayanin wrote:

> Does anyone know good rave place in Thailand? Thanks.

There was some excellent trance being played down at Rai Leh beach, near
Krabi, when I was there in April. Not so much a rave - more a beach
with some excellent tunes being played from the adjacent bar.

chayanin

Jan 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/14/99
Was it good? Do you know anything about Samui island at all? Thanks.

Mikey <mike....@virgin.net> wrote in article
<369CE9...@virgin.net>...

Andy

Jan 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/14/99

chayanin wrote in message <01be3f6c$e336f480$27829bcb@vucqpqlj>...

>Was it good? Do you know anything about Samui island at all? Thanks.

What do you wanna know? :)

The main clubs on the island are Santa Fe, Green Mango and Reggae Pub.

Santa Fe plays a mixture of stuff though is mostly house orientated. Khan
is the resident Thai DJ with "A" playing two or three times a week. "A" is
an excellent DJ though he's limited by the fact that vinyl cannot be found
easily in Thailand. The parties don't usually get started until about 2am,
when the pissed tourist start to arrive. There is a mix of party people and
pissed sex tourists with their purchase (ladyboy or whore). Sometimes the
atmosphere is excellent and the club is filled with young clubber types with
friendly attitude, but not as often as it should be. Guest DJ's from UK
and Europe play sometimes, check flyers as you walk along Chaweng. It's
definately worth a visit.

Green Mango plays a mix of stuff, mostly commercial dance stuff, though
guest DJs play sometimes. Lovely club and Moo, the owner, is a top fella,
as is their Thai DJ resident. Plenty of ladyboys around there. Not that I
was looking. :)

I love Koh Samui. It's beautiful. The clubs are just clubs, nothing
special. No raving experience to be had but the occasional good party. I
DJ'd at Santa Fe for 4 months, 4 or 5 nights a week and had a fantastic
time. The people there are wonderful. I'm going back soon. :)

Let me know if you want any other info... Are you Thai? Reason I ask is
not many people, other than Thai, refer to Koh Samui as Samui Island.

Pissed off and VERY angry

Jan 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/28/99
Yes, I do,

Up your own Arse, you planet killing ignorant fucker.

why don't you fuck off eh? and do us all a favour.

Cheesy raving wanker.

Thailand was a beautiful country, until numb-headed freaks like yourself
shot its beauty in the face.

Go to Goa, its fucked anyway.

GOD YOU MAKE ME SOOO ANGRY.

ARRRRRRRGGHHH.

wilian...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2013, 12:02:44 AM2/20/13
Yeah there are Koh Samui Villas for Sale that are best established to stay in Thailand. I got good results for this place.

http://www.samuiproperty.asia