Freek Fm, Girls Fm, PleasureFM, -=- HOUSE AND GARAGE -=-

Chris Saila

Jun 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/6/96
Hi My Name Is Chris Saila! Im From Toronto Canada.. Well not Toronto
Canada But Newmarket Canada <It's only 20 min away from Toronto>.

Im looking for a tape exchange partner in The Uk seeing as the only type
of music that sending tingles up the back of my neck is the UK House And
Garage - Pirate Radio Stylee...

I posted my collection of tapes. Just look around, its in here somewhere.
haha! Ummm, Ya! So I need some tapes from Freek FM, Maximum Bigup to da
man like Ezed. And Operator... Gettin Buzy. Also Shouts to the man like
Roughhcut! Deja Vu.. Do I know you? Get back To Me.. Im In desperate need
of assistance man..

I could trade tapes from Torontos Best house Club The BUZZ. Tapes are
c-94 min cassetes.. Puuurrrrfect sets, Smooth, no talkovers.

CRIS&DEE.JPG

Alastair

Jun 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/13/96

Chris Saila <rsa...@barint.on.ca> wrote:

Aaarghh! Base64. You mentioned Girls FM - a station that seems to have
disappeared a few months ago (unless someone enlightens me!).

Hello from a long way away.

Alastair

*--> Alastair
*--> London SW9

Steve Smith

Jun 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/13/96

In Article <83462445...@calliope.demon.co.uk> Alastair writes:
>Chris Saila <rsa...@barint.on.ca> wrote:
>
>>This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
>
>Aaarghh! Base64. You mentioned Girls FM - a station that seems to have
>disappeared a few months ago (unless someone enlightens me!).
>
>Hello from a long way away.

Only just subscribed to this group, so apologies if I missed any
follow-ups to this thread.

Girls FM is back (or at least someone calling themselves G FM ... must
be the same). On the old frequency of 106.8. Also well worth checking
out for South Londoners is Pure F.M. on 104.9. Absolutely wicked house
and garage (old and new) every weekday evening and at weekends. Everyone
else seems to be playing too much Drum and Bass for my liking ... a bit I
can handle, but not too much :-)

Steve.

chrisn...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2018, 12:24:40 PM4/5/18
this is crazy to look back at this message now, half my lifetime ago, back in june 1996! wow thats my girlfriend from 1995... she died in 2008 ;(