Spacehopper

Mike Lewis

Feb 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/20/97

Does anybody know what's happened to Spacehopper at the Que? For some
reason I had a vague idea that there was meant to be one on March 1st, but
according to the woman in the ticket place it's Atomic Jam that night.
But according to their web site, Atomic Jam's on the 8th and it's Logical
Progression that night. Confused? You will be...

So, the upshot of it all is that me and my friends won't be going to the
Que on March 1st :(

Maybe Atomic Jam instead though :)

Mike

Daniel Kings

Feb 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/21/97

I have a feeling that the spacehopper crew have been awf to foreign
parts.....Goa or somewhere like that, being the lazy bunch that they
are ;) they've probably decided to stay for a while, but hopefully
they should be back soon and holiding more 'oppers quick sharp ;)

See ya there....I'll probably also be Atomic Jam on the 8th, and
definately at the F.A.C.T 2 Atomic Jam thingy on the umm 24th???

Dan. K

marcus

Feb 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/21/97

On Fri, 21 Feb 1997 03:39:07 GMT, d...@merebrk.demon.co.uk (Daniel
Kings) wrote:

>>Does anybody know what's happened to Spacehopper at the Que?
>>

>>So, the upshot of it all is that me and my friends won't be going to the
>>Que on March 1st :(
>>
>>Maybe Atomic Jam instead though :)
>>
>>Mike
>>

>I have a feeling that the spacehopper crew have been awf to foreign
>parts.....Goa or somewhere like that, being the lazy bunch that they
>are ;) they've probably decided to stay for a while, but hopefully
>they should be back soon and holiding more 'oppers quick sharp ;)
>
>See ya there....I'll probably also be Atomic Jam on the 8th, and
>definately at the F.A.C.T 2 Atomic Jam thingy on the umm 24th???
>
> Dan. K

AFAIK, some went some didn't, I think that the Que was getting far to
packed on Hopper nights and they wanted to take it back to the smaller
parties. Ahhhh for the days of Tsyoshi playing in the bar area. What
parties they were.
Still I loved Hopper, even when it got massive, just hope they can
find a nice venue (Subway?) and get back to partying
"Life - Its just a ride, but some
people seem to forget that"
- edited from Bill Hicks (RIP)

Nigel Byrnes

Feb 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/23/97

Mike Lewis wrote:

> Does anybody know what's happened to Spacehopper at the Que? For some
> reason I had a vague idea that there was meant to be one on March 1st, but
> according to the woman in the ticket place it's Atomic Jam that night.
> But according to their web site, Atomic Jam's on the 8th and it's Logical
> Progression that night. Confused? You will be...
>
> So, the upshot of it all is that me and my friends won't be going to the
> Que on March 1st :(
>
> Maybe Atomic Jam instead though :)

Upcoming events at the Que are:
Logical Progression : 1/3
Atomic Jam : 8/3

Spacehopper* : 19/4

*I believe that this is correct.

IMHO, you'd better attend HoG at subway city on 7/3 where you'll find
Daz Sound, Surgeon(?) and Damage(?) : if you like your techno, that's
got to be your choice. And it is only £5 on the door.

See you there

--
Nigel

"...just like havin' a cup of tea in the morning!"
Noel Gallagher, 1997

Nicholas P Allen

Feb 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/25/97
to Mike Lewis

>Mike Lewis wrote:
>
> Does anybody know what's happened to Spacehopper at the Que?
They are back in April.

>For some reason I had a vague idea that there was meant to be one on March 1st, but
> according to the woman in the ticket place it's Atomic Jam that night.
> But according to their web site, Atomic Jam's on the 8th and it's Logical
> Progression that night.

Que Club Events for Saturday should be as follows:

Groovism/Logical Progression ... 1st March
(Oscillate are at the Chaple around the corner from the Que on the same
night)
Atomic Jam ... 8th March
Renaissance ... 15th March
Carl Cox F.A.C.T. ... 22nd March

I've compiled Birmingham's most complete and up-to date club guide at:
http://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/~npa/

which is updated at least once a week, so I hope everything is clear
now!

Nick Allen

groovi...@gmail.com

Dec 15, 2019, 3:50:33 PM12/15/19