3iii 2018 International Indian Icon registration...!!

3i.entert...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 4:26:43 AM1/31/18
Welcome!!!
Hope you are doing well.....

International Indian Icon (3iii) is envisioned as the world’s 1st on-line/on-site a grand Indian reality show narrative over ve seasons. 3iii has evolved to be a unique platform for the Indian expatriate community to showcase the talents of their children’s who connect with the Indian subcontinent through their passion of singing dancing or any other form of art.
It is a platform of immense possibilities for Indians around the world to showcase their skills to be evaluated by a team of Gee Panel of judges consisting of highly qualified and celebrated individuals from the field of performing arts as well as celebrity judges in the advanced stages of the competition. Entire competition of six levels is online and onsite auditions with On-site competition of country icons in respective country and Grand Finale into Chicago, IL at end of each year between Sep and December. The selection process includes public online voting and ratings by the Gee Panel of Judges.

We released promo of this season-2, if interested peoples please contact us by replying with this mail, so that we can register your names in that competition