Arrowhead Guitars - Mr Paul Creedy - Big Up!

David Barlow

Dec 7, 2003, 12:32:25 PM12/7/03
Went up to Northampton today to pick up my G&L tele that Paul Creedy has
been working on. I know a lot of us know this already but he has done an
impeccable job. He has replaced the crappy G&L design jack socket with a
very neat plate http://www.arrowheadguitars.co.uk/tele/socket.jpg (and yes
James its a trick of the light - it lines up perfectly in the flesh), and
replaced the machineheads with a set of black locking sperzels. He's also
upped the string guage to 10s (a departure for me - I usually have girly
9's) and set it up to perfection.

What is even more amazing is that at the Jemfest I won the raffle prize of
£50 worth of Arrowhead work - so basically this cost me a fiver. I know
however that its time well spent for Paul as it definitely wont be the last
bit of work he gets from me. </virtual round of applause and hearty cheer
for Mr Creedy>

Dave

Frank A Muller

Dec 7, 2003, 7:39:00 PM12/7/03
David Barlow wrote

> Went up to Northampton today to pick up my G&L tele that Paul Creedy has
> been working on. I know a lot of us know this already but he has done an
> impeccable job.

Those of us who attended the National last year would have witnessed Paul's
craftsmanship. I was fortunate enough to be allowed to caress that beautiful
handcrafted guitar of his.

Top job Paul.

Frank A Muller

Gary Ames

Dec 8, 2003, 6:38:07 PM12/8/03
Completely unsolicited testimonial , but the man does great set ups.
Much respect !!

Did a great job on my Les Paul and Coda Music had given up on my
Yamaha YSG - Paul certainly wove a magic spell on that too. I'll be
back with some more set up work soon

Thanks again Paul

gary

Mike Whitaker

Dec 10, 2003, 4:41:17 AM12/10/03
In article <9n2atvgcbk6fn2ujs...@4ax.com>, Gary Ames wrote:
>Completely unsolicited testimonial , but the man does great set ups.
>Much respect !!

Seconded, thirded, whatever. Cracking job on my temperamental Ovation (spotted
what it was almost instantly, too), and the replacement neck binding on
my doubleneck is a superb piece of work.

Mike, whose 2004 GAS will be an Arrowhead-made custom.
--
========== Fleetfoot Mike - http://www.fleetfootmike.net/ ===========
A UK-based tribute to the music of Fleetwood Mac

Gary Ames

Mar 15, 2005, 6:16:23 PM3/15/05
Completely unsolicited testimonial , but the man does great set ups.
Much respect !!

Did a great job on my Les Paul and Coda Music had given up on my

Yamaha YSG - Paul certainly wove a magic spell on that too. I'll be
back with some more set up work soon

Thanks again Paul

gary

On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 08:39:00 +0800, "Frank A Muller"

paul.creedy

Mar 15, 2005, 7:08:44 PM3/15/05

talking of which - did you get my email about the strat ?

if not, it's ready to pick up (my email appears to be playing up at the
minute)

P.

Mike Slade

Mar 16, 2005, 5:24:43 AM3/16/05
What are Paul's contact details (in case I'm ever unfaithful to Jon Haire in
Peterborough)?

--
Replace NOSPAM with "beehive" backwards to email.

Kari

Mar 16, 2005, 6:03:20 AM3/16/05

Speaking of guitar techs, can anyone recommend one in the north Hamsphire
area?

Cheers,
Kari

"Gary Ames" <gary...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

paul.creedy

Mar 16, 2005, 6:46:32 AM3/16/05
Mike Slade wrote:
> What are Paul's contact details (in case I'm ever unfaithful to Jon Haire in
> Peterborough)?

http://www.arrowheadguitars.co.uk

pa...@arrowheadguitars.co.uk

01604 460848

07745 930152

;)

P.

Mike Slade

Mar 16, 2005, 9:05:15 AM3/16/05
Thanks.

--
Replace NOSPAM with "beehive" backwards to email.