ANN: Isambarde at Birdsedge Village Hall - Saturday

瀏覽次數:8 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Jacey Bedford

未讀,
2009年10月8日 上午11:23:152009/10/8
收件者:

Now that we've got all our renovations done and got our shiny newly
refurbished village hall we're starting out occasional series of folk
concerts with:

Saturday 10th October
Isambarde
Birdsedge Village Hall is on the A629 just 9 miles south of Huddersfield
HD8 8XP

Admission �7
You can reserve in advance is you wish from 01484 606230 or just turn
up.

Doors open 7.00 for a 7.30 start and we now have a permanent (separate)
bar. We'll be doing the usual sticky cakes and home baked goodies plus
there's simple hot food available from the bar.

Old friends of the hall will be relieved to hear we now have a lovely
heating system that works and a brand spanking new set of padded chairs.
--
Jacey Bedford

0 則新訊息