celebrity matches

1 view

David Dalton

May 4, 2021, 3:38:34 AM5/4/21
Here is an excerpt from my post “celebrity matches”
to alt.gossip.celebrities a little while ago
that is relevant to these groups:

Som possible matches are:

Melinda Gates and Ronnie Wood

Bill Gates and June Tabor

new to this post:

Bill and June are straight-type-1.

Melinda is bisexual-F (attracted to both genders).

Ronnie is straight-type-2-M (compatible only with bifs,
but has bridge/friendship attraction to lesbians,
so is bridge compatible, i.e. with a bif in between
them, with lesbians. Also he has had an old lock
which meant he couldn’t get together with any
bif other than the old lock without her permission,
but such old locks have now been dissolved if
not consummated after three years or more.
And from pictures he has had a series of
platonic relationships with lesbians. But now
he could form a bridged V relationship of
him--Melinda--his lesbian wife if all
agreed.)

“But you come around in your time/Speaking of fabulous places,
create an oasis/Dries up as soon as you're gone" (Sarah McLachlan)

David Dalton

May 7, 2021, 3:31:40 AM5/7/21
On May 4, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2641317900...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Here is an excerpt from my post “celebrity matches”
> to alt.gossip.celebrities a little while ago
> that is relevant to these groups:
>
> Som possible matches are:
>
> Melinda Gates and Ronnie Wood
>
> Bill Gates and June Tabor
>
> new to this post:
>
> Bill and June are straight-type-1.
>
> Melinda is bisexual-F (attracted to both genders).
>
> Ronnie is straight-type-2-M (compatible only with bifs,
> but has bridge/friendship attraction to lesbians,
> so is bridge compatible, i.e. with a bif in between
> them, with lesbians. Also he has had an old lock
> which meant he couldn’t get together with any
> bif other than the old lock without her permission,
> but such old locks have now been dissolved if
> not consummated after three years or more.
> And from pictures he has had a series of
> platonic relationships with lesbians. But now
> he could form a bridged V relationship of
> him--Melinda--his lesbian wife if all
> agreed.)

As part of the assisted shaktipat, which is now in progress,
over a million globally should now have been granted
the matchmaking ability and should be able to verify
the above divinations. For a descriptive list of recipients
see the Recent Changes/Working Notes subpage
of my Salmon on the Thorns webpage.

David Dalton

May 9, 2021, 3:10:59 PM5/9/21
On May 4, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2641317900...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Here is an excerpt from my post “celebrity matches”
> to alt.gossip.celebrities a little while ago
> that is relevant to these groups:
>
> Som possible matches are:
>
> Melinda Gates and Ronnie Wood
>
> Bill Gates and June Tabor
>
> new to this post:
>
> Bill and June are straight-type-1.
>
> Melinda is bisexual-F (attracted to both genders).
>
> Ronnie is straight-type-2-M (compatible only with bifs,
> but has bridge/friendship attraction to lesbians,
> so is bridge compatible, i.e. with a bif in between
> them, with lesbians. Also he has had an old lock
> which meant he couldn’t get together with any
> bif other than the old lock without her permission,
> but such old locks have now been dissolved if
> not consummated after three years or more.
> And from pictures he has had a series of
> platonic relationships with lesbians. But now
> he could form a bridged V relationship of
> him--Melinda--his lesbian wife if all
> agreed.)

For those who don’t know, Bill and Melinda have
decided to split up.

I was in a rush when I matched Bill and Melinda
or else I might have done a range of possible
optimally sexually compatible matches for
each of them, and still would if they asked me to.

And when I was doing Bill Gates, before landing
on June Tabor I first thought of Princess Anne,
Meryl Streep, and Sigourney Weaver, but they
all already have optimally compatible
straight-type-1-M matches.