A song about apathy

1 view

Ron Roach

Jun 30, 2022, 4:38:58 PM6/30/22

J. P. Gilliver (John)

Jun 30, 2022, 8:49:28 PM6/30/22
On Thu, 30 Jun 2022 at 13:38:56, Ron Roach <not4...@yahoo.com> wrote
(my responses usually FOLLOW):
>https://youtu.be/0li1ZQGqdl0

I can't be bothered to follow that link.

Everyone looks sun-kissed and beautiful and as you watch it ["Bondi Rescue"],
pale and flabby on your sofa, you find yourself wondering if your life could
ever be that exotic. (It couldn't. You're British.) - Russell Howard, in
Radio Times, 20-26 April 2013

Chris J Dixon

Jul 1, 2022, 3:46:29 AM7/1/22
J. P. Gilliver (John) wrote:

>On Thu, 30 Jun 2022 at 13:38:56, Ron Roach <not4...@yahoo.com> wrote
>(my responses usually FOLLOW):
>>https://youtu.be/0li1ZQGqdl0
>
>I can't be bothered to follow that link.

Somebody tried to form an apathy society whilst I was at
university, but all those who turned up at the inaugural meeting
were deemed to have demonstrated themselves as ineligible for
membership.

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK