Sunday's on the phone to Monday

1 view

David Dalton

Jan 10, 2023, 2:38:12 AM1/10/23
Some may be interested in my thread
"Sunday's on the phone to Monday"
on alt.religion.druid .

On it I initially note that Sarah McLachlan is
a Sunday child, and I am a Monday child, and
then later note that Tanita Tikaram is
Tuesday child, so maybe she should phone
Paul McCartney. :-)

On the first post in the thread I also
quote Blackbird and Silly WIzard's version
of If I Was a Blackbird.

But anyway, mainly the thread summarizes my
latest attempt to magickally instigate a
global new age, so check it out if you
notice any effects, otherwise I guess you
can ignore this.

"And now the angry morning; Gives the early signs of warning; You must face
alone the plans you make; Decisions they will try to break" (S. McLachlan)