I was left alone with this old chart from 1991

Chris Brown

Jun 27, 2019, 7:14:15 PM6/27/19
Another "random choice of year to fill a space" one, although i did
recently buy one of these on 7". Some notable songs, but typically for
Summer 1991 some of them are a bit saucy and there are a lot of oldies.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5JlPUheQN2esM0xAlZa1ow?si=vyi7RgGAQ8qzBktDovLDIA
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdiUvgvgpgNqgwLihkbbPHCqXqQIe9g6g

Chart dated: 29th June 1991

1. (2) Jason Donovan Any Dream Will Do
2. (1) Color Me Badd I Wanna Sex You Up
3. (NE) Erasure Chorus
4. (5) Kenny Thomas Thinking About Your Love
5. (6) Salt-N-Pepa Do You Want Me
6. (7) Bette Midler From A Distance
7. (3) Amy Grant Baby Baby
8. (NE) Bryan Adams (Everything I Do) I Do It For You
9. (4) Cher The Shoop Shoop Song (It's In His Kiss)
10. (12) Rod Stewart The Motown Song
11. (14) Lenny Kravitz It Ain't Over 'Til It's Over
12. (13) Divinyls I Touch Myself
13. (10) Sonia Only Fools (Never Fall In Love)
14. (22) Paula Abdul Rush Rush
15. (15) LaTour People Are Still Having Sex
16. (27) Drizabone Real Love
17. (9) R.E.M. Shiny Happy People
18. (29) Omar There's Nothing Like This {1991 reissue}
19. (8) Beverley Craven Promise Me
20. (19) Extreme Get The Funk Out
21. (20) Rebel MC Tribal Base ft Tenor Fly And Barrington Levy
22. (33) Cubic 22 Night In Motion
23. (18) Kylie Minogue Shocked
24. (11) The Doors Light My Fire {1991 reissue}
25. (43) Alice Cooper Hey Stoopid
26. (NE) Incognito Always There ft Jocelyn Brown
27. (37) Chesney Hawkes I'm A Man Not A Boy
28. (32) Carter The Unstoppable Sex Machine Sheriff Fatman
29. (17) Crystal Waters Gypsy Woman (La Da Dee)
30. (16) Madonna Holiday {1991 reissue}
31. (25) Massive Attack Safe From Harm
32. (NE) Vanilla Ice Rollin' In My 5.0
33. (23) Gloria Estefan Remember Me With Love
34. (63) Natalie Cole Unforgettable
35. (28) Technotronic Move That Body
36. (36) PM Dawn A Watcher's Point Of View
37. (24) Kirsty MacColl Walking Down Madison
38. (47) Jesus Loves You Generations Of Love {1991 remix}
39. (26) Cathy Dennis Touch Me (All Night Long)
40. (30) Soft Cell Tainted Love ft Marc Almond
41. (46) Transvision Vamp If Looks Could Kill
42. (NE) The Almighty Little Lost Sometimes
43. (60) Banderas She Sells
44. (40) Primal Scream Higher than The Sun
45. (56) The Sounds Of Blackness Optimistic
46. (NE) Mock Turtles And Then She Smiles
47. (21) Pet Shop Boys Jealousy
48. (NE) Jomanda Got A Love For You
49. (NE) Kim Appleby Mama
50. (61) Power Cut Girls
51. (NE) Chris Rea Looking For The Summer
52. (34) Marillion Cover My Eyes (Pain And Heaven)
53. (48) Hi-Five I Like The Way
54. (39) Harry Connick Jr Recipe For Love/It Had To Be You
55. (49) Jan Hammer Crockett's Theme {1991 re-issue}
56. (38) KLF Last Train To Trancentral ft The Children Of The Revolution
57. (NE) The Jam That's Entertainment {1991 reissue}
58. (42) Quartz With Dina Carroll Naked Love (Just Say You Want Me)
59. (53) Meat Loaf Dead Ringer For Love {1991 reissue}
60. (55) Clubhouse Deep In My Heart
61. (NE) The Beach Boys Do It Again {1991 reissue}
62. (41) Living Colour Solace Of You
63. (58) Mike And The Mechanics A Time And A Place
64. (64) 3rd Bass Pop Goes The Weasel
65. (NE) Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers Learning To Fly
66. (31) Skid Row Monkey Business
67. (35) MC Hammer Yo!! Sweetness
68. (68) Jimmy Soul If You Wanna Be Happy {1991 reissue}
69. (69) Crowded House Chocolate Cake
70. (NE) Rick Astley Never Knew Love
71. (NE) Jinny Keep Warm
72. (NE) Sydney Youngblood Hooked On You
73. (NE) Oleta Adams Circle Of One {1991 remix}
74. (50) Inspiral Carpets Please Be Cruel
75. (45) Dannii Minogue Success

Chris

Vidcapper

Jun 28, 2019, 1:59:10 AM6/28/19
On 28/06/2019 00:14, Chris Brown wrote:

> Chart dated: 29th June 1991
>
> 8. (NE) Bryan Adams (Everything I Do) I Do It For You
> 9. (4) Cher The Shoop Shoop Song (It's In His Kiss)

> 12. (13) Divinyls I Touch Myself

> 17. (9) R.E.M. Shiny Happy People

> 23. (18) Kylie Minogue Shocked

> 30. (16) Madonna Holiday {1991 reissue}

> 40. (30) Soft Cell Tainted Love ft Marc Almond

A sneaky double credit for MA there. :p

--

Paul Hyett, Cheltenham

James Heaton

Jun 28, 2019, 4:50:48 PM6/28/19

"Chris Brown" <extrem...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Another "random choice of year to fill a space" one, although i did
> recently buy one of these on 7". Some notable songs, but typically for
> Summer 1991 some of them are a bit saucy and there are a lot of oldies.
>
> https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5JlPUheQN2esM0xAlZa1ow?si=vyi7RgGAQ8qzBktDovLDIA
> https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdiUvgvgpgNqgwLihkbbPHCqXqQIe9g6g
>
> Chart dated: 29th June 1991
>
> 1. (2) Jason Donovan Any Dream Will Do

Musical tie in, really was a week for tie ins. And now he's back in it
again!

> 4. (5) Kenny Thomas Thinking About Your Love

Average bit of blue eye soul, pleasant enough

> 8. (NE) Bryan Adams (Everything I Do) I Do It For You

More persistent than cellulitis.

I lost a bet on this - I bet someone on the day we broke up for summer, that
it wouldn't be no1 when we came back. 5 Mars was about 1/2 weeks pocket
money!

Another film tie in. I booed when the pretty boy survived in the execution
scene - was it Keifer Sutherland? All the girls and a modest percentage of
boys at school fancied him.

> 9. (4) Cher The Shoop Shoop Song (It's In His Kiss)

Film tie in - Mermaids? Cute coming of age film but vague on the title.

> 12. (13) Divinyls I Touch Myself

Didn't quite get this at the age of 13. She died rather young.

> 17. (9) R.E.M. Shiny Happy People

Forever associate this with 1991 scout camp, on the now derilict boys
village at St Athan

> 19. (8) Beverley Craven Promise Me

Someone in school was convinced she sang' you light up a funny cigarette' in
the 1st line.

Mind you it was the same boy who was convinced Mark Almond's track from this
era was called 'a lover spermed'...

> 20. (19) Extreme Get The Funk Out

Not their best known of 1991 hits, but probably the most typical

> 24. (11) The Doors Light My Fire {1991 reissue}

Was this a film tie in? There was a film about his life sometime in this
era. Pretty sure it was a higher cert than I could see!

> 26. (NE) Incognito Always There ft Jocelyn Brown

Mediocre shouty dance, but a lot worse around

> 27. (37) Chesney Hawkes I'm A Man Not A Boy

One good song, and this wasn't it.

> 29. (17) Crystal Waters Gypsy Woman (La Da Dee)

Seemed to be everywhere, like the flu on a bad winter.

> 32. (NE) Vanilla Ice Rollin' In My 5.0

Dreary.

> 33. (23) Gloria Estefan Remember Me With Love

Seems a strange title for someone who could easily have died the year before

> 38. (47) Jesus Loves You Generations Of Love {1991 remix}

Boy George with a not particularly likeable track

> 39. (26) Cathy Dennis Touch Me (All Night Long)

More successful as a writer, but managed an album full of bright pop and
modest success.

Family ran a restaurant in Norwich

> 40. (30) Soft Cell Tainted Love ft Marc Almond

10yrs on from first time round, in this version anyway

> 41. (46) Transvision Vamp If Looks Could Kill

Well past their best by now

> 47. (21) Pet Shop Boys Jealousy

Got this on 7" for about 20p in Woolworth Tenby...

> 56. (38) KLF Last Train To Trancentral ft The Children Of The Revolution

If anyone knows somewhere their CDs can be picked up at other than stupid
prices, please point me in the direction.

Have got 'The White Room' on tape from this era but that's the only one.

Absolutely loved them as a 13yo, the way all the multi layers worked
together for that big sound.

James

Robbie

Jun 30, 2019, 10:47:36 AM6/30/19
Chris Brown wrote:
> Another "random choice of year to fill a space" one, although i did
> recently buy one of these on 7". Some notable songs, but typically for
> Summer 1991 some of them are a bit saucy and there are a lot of oldies.

> Chart dated: 29th June 1991

Like a fair number of 1991 (and 1992) charts this one is pretty awful.
Far too much dross.

> 1. (2) Jason Donovan Any Dream Will Do

And there was dross at number 1. This was something of a comeback for
Jason given his pop star appeal had faded by now. It was obvious that
this was selling to the more casual record buying market.

> 2. (1) Color Me Badd I Wanna Sex You Up

The charts in 1991 had an unhealthy obsession with sex. This one was
very dull.

> 3. (NE) Erasure Chorus

Good song by a band who by this point had been chart regulars for over
four and a half years.

> 4. (5) Kenny Thomas Thinking About Your Love

Dull.

> 5. (6) Salt-N-Pepa Do You Want Me

The chorus is OK but the verses are very forgettable.

> 6. (7) Bette Midler From A Distance

The song suits Bette's vocal style perfectly. Boring song though.

> 7. (3) Amy Grant Baby Baby

Pleasant enough song.

> 8. (NE) Bryan Adams (Everything I Do) I Do It For You

As Alan Jones pointed out at the time, until the previous week the only
position any record had yet to enter the chart inside the top 10 at was
number 8... to think at this point we didn't know this would be the
lowest position this record would be at for almost the next 5 months.

> 9. (4) Cher The Shoop Shoop Song (It's In His Kiss)

Lively enough cover of the song.

> 10. (12) Rod Stewart The Motown Song

Four top 10 hits in a row for Rod, the first time he'd achieved that for
well over a decade.

> 11. (14) Lenny Kravitz It Ain't Over 'Til It's Over

Good song by Lennie.

> 12. (13) Divinyls I Touch Myself

Naughty lyrics!

> 13. (10) Sonia Only Fools (Never Fall In Love)

Her third and last top 10 hit. Rubbish song.

> 14. (22) Paula Abdul Rush Rush

Another pleasant enough track.

> 15. (15) LaTour People Are Still Having Sex

What a shock etc! Awful song.

> 16. (27) Drizabone Real Love

Half decent dance track.

> 17. (9) R.E.M. Shiny Happy People

Far too poppy to be actually really likable.

> 18. (29) Omar There's Nothing Like This {1991 reissue}

Smooth soul slowie.

> 19. (8) Beverley Craven Promise Me

I actually love this song.

> 20. (19) Extreme Get The Funk Out

Dreadful.

> 26. (NE) Incognito Always There ft Jocelyn Brown

This was playing on the speakers in my local Co-op the other day. Sounds
quite good as I was buying some bread and milk!

> 30. (16) Madonna Holiday {1991 reissue}

Was this the Immaculate Collection remix or a straightforward re-issue
of the original?

> 39. (26) Cathy Dennis Touch Me (All Night Long)

Many moons ago I mentioned that I'd stood next to Eric Clapton in a pub
in Notting Hill Gate in the late 80s (Finches, now long gone and
replaced by an eaterie which might be Le Pain Quotidien from what I can
see on Google Street View). On another occasion I saw Cathy Dennis in
the same pub. this was around the time she was in the charts with D-Mob
in late 1989. I remember her being small but perfectly formed...

> 43. (60) Banderas She Sells

I liked this at the time. Sounds a bit dull now.

> 71. (NE) Jinny Keep Warm

It took a re-issue in 1995 to finally become a big hit. I think the
cheap looking video was filmed in Ladbroke Grove / Westbourne Park, just
south of the Harrow Road. At the time there were a few record labels
(notably Virgin) located around there.

--
------
Robbie

Chris Brown

Jul 1, 2019, 7:22:31 PM7/1/19
On 28/06/2019 06:59, Vidcapper wrote:
> On 28/06/2019 00:14, Chris Brown wrote:
>

>> Chart dated: 29th June 1991
>>
>> 8.    (NE)    Bryan Adams    (Everything I Do) I Do It For You
>> 9.     (4)    Cher    The Shoop Shoop Song (It's In His Kiss)
>
>> 12.    (13)    Divinyls    I Touch Myself
>
>> 17.     (9)    R.E.M.    Shiny Happy People
>
>> 23.    (18)    Kylie Minogue    Shocked
>
>> 30.    (16)    Madonna    Holiday {1991 reissue}
>
>> 40.    (30)    Soft Cell    Tainted Love ft Marc Almond
>
> A sneaky double credit for MA there. :p

Done as such because this release was promoting a combined singles
compilation.

>> 59.    (53)    Meat Loaf    Dead Ringer For Love {1991 reissue}

I actually don't remember this re-release.

Although you've mentioned a few already, there are more songs with other
well-known versions:

6. (7) Bette Midler From A Distance
24. (11) The Doors Light My Fire {1991 reissue}
26. (NE) Incognito Always There ft Jocelyn Brown
34. (63) Natalie Cole Unforgettable

Chris

Mark Goodge

Jul 19, 2019, 4:30:15 PM7/19/19
On Fri, 28 Jun 2019 00:14:19 +0100, Chris Brown
<extrem...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Another "random choice of year to fill a space" one, although i did
>recently buy one of these on 7". Some notable songs, but typically for
>Summer 1991 some of them are a bit saucy and there are a lot of oldies.
>
>https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5JlPUheQN2esM0xAlZa1ow?si=vyi7RgGAQ8qzBktDovLDIA
>https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdiUvgvgpgNqgwLihkbbPHCqXqQIe9g6g
>
>Chart dated: 29th June 1991

This is from when I was living in a shared house and walking to work,
so I rarely listened to the radio. So a lot of this passsed me by at
the time, although of course I've got to know some of them since.

I've seen one act in this chart play live, and one member of one act
play live as a member of a different act. I have no amusing anecdotes
about any of them.

>1. (2) Jason Donovan Any Dream Will Do

We did this musical as a school production when I was in middle
school. I remember our performance of it better than I remember this.

>6. (7) Bette Midler From A Distance

Slightly strange cover of a Cliff classic.

>7. (3) Amy Grant Baby Baby

This song makes me cringe. Not because it's a bad song, but because,
through a complex set of circumstances, it inadvertantly got
associated in my mind with a memory that I'd really rather not
remember. Although I'm beginning to mellow about it now, given that it
was nearly 30 years ago.

>8. (NE) Bryan Adams (Everything I Do) I Do It For You

I do remember this from the time. It would have been extremely
difficult not to.

>9. (4) Cher The Shoop Shoop Song (It's In His Kiss)

I remember this, because one of my housemates bought the single and
played it incessantly.

>12. (13) Divinyls I Touch Myself

Recently on the Absolute Radio iPod.

>17. (9) R.E.M. Shiny Happy People

This is one of those songs that seems like it's been around forever.
Also known for being a song that fits into the category of "Songs that
the band who wrote them really don't like".

>27. (37) Chesney Hawkes I'm A Man Not A Boy

So he wasn't quite a one-hit wonder after all. Who'da thunk it.

>40. (30) Soft Cell Tainted Love ft Marc Almond

I'm not entirely sure how it featured Marc Almond any more promimently
here than it did the first time round.

>56. (38) KLF Last Train To Trancentral ft The Children Of The Revolution

Classic of its era. Apparently the model train featured in the video
is one of these:

https://www.hornby.com/uk-en/jouef-h0-1-87-steam-locomotive-141-r-1155-high-capacity-fuel-tender.html

>57. (NE) The Jam That's Entertainment {1991 reissue}

I'm surprised it didn't feature Paul Weller.

Mark

Chris Brown

Jul 22, 2019, 5:59:33 PM7/22/19
On 19/07/2019 21:30, Mark Goodge wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Jun 2019 00:14:19 +0100, Chris Brown
> <extrem...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Another "random choice of year to fill a space" one, although i did
>> recently buy one of these on 7". Some notable songs, but typically for
>> Summer 1991 some of them are a bit saucy and there are a lot of oldies.
>>
>> https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5JlPUheQN2esM0xAlZa1ow?si=vyi7RgGAQ8qzBktDovLDIA
>> https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdiUvgvgpgNqgwLihkbbPHCqXqQIe9g6g
>>
>> Chart dated: 29th June 1991
>
> This is from when I was living in a shared house and walking to work,
> so I rarely listened to the radio. So a lot of this passsed me by at
> the time, although of course I've got to know some of them since.
>
> I've seen one act in this chart play live, and one member of one act
> play live as a member of a different act. I have no amusing anecdotes
> about any of them.
>
>> 1. (2) Jason Donovan Any Dream Will Do
>
> We did this musical as a school production when I was in middle
> school. I remember our performance of it better than I remember this.

I do remember how big this song was, I've never seen the rest of the
show, though.

>> 6. (7) Bette Midler From A Distance
>
> Slightly strange cover of a Cliff classic.

I thought I remembered Cliff covering this song after Bette, but looking
at the dates he released the song in the UK around the same time as she
released it in the US, so it's probably coincidental.

>> 7. (3) Amy Grant Baby Baby
>
> This song makes me cringe. Not because it's a bad song, but because,
> through a complex set of circumstances, it inadvertantly got
> associated in my mind with a memory that I'd really rather not
> remember. Although I'm beginning to mellow about it now, given that it
> was nearly 30 years ago.

I won't pry.
Instead I'll ask, were you familiar with her Christian stuff before
this? I wasn't but I understand she was quite big in that world.

>> 8. (NE) Bryan Adams (Everything I Do) I Do It For You
>
> I do remember this from the time. It would have been extremely
> difficult not to.

Ha, tell me about it.
Or don't, because I remember it as well.

>> 9. (4) Cher The Shoop Shoop Song (It's In His Kiss)
>
> I remember this, because one of my housemates bought the single and
> played it incessantly.

Shoop Shoop Shoop Shoop Shoop Shoop... I can see that might get annoying

>> 12. (13) Divinyls I Touch Myself
>
> Recently on the Absolute Radio iPod.

At least that's a tiny bit less obvious.

>> 17. (9) R.E.M. Shiny Happy People
>
> This is one of those songs that seems like it's been around forever.
> Also known for being a song that fits into the category of "Songs that
> the band who wrote them really don't like".

I always thought it was more the success of the song that bothered them
than the content. Although to be fair not all four of them were
necessarily unanimous.

>> 27. (37) Chesney Hawkes I'm A Man Not A Boy
>
> So he wasn't quite a one-hit wonder after all. Who'da thunk it.

True, I think the title of his other hit misleads people.
Mind you, this was as high as he got with this one, so it barely makes
him a two-hit wonder.

>> 40. (30) Soft Cell Tainted Love ft Marc Almond
>
> I'm not entirely sure how it featured Marc Almond any more promimently
> here than it did the first time round.

Perhaps he was a bit louder in the mix?
I presume the label chose this credit because it was promoting a
combined hits compilation. Whether there were any potential buyers of
this single who would have recognised Almond's name but not the band's.

>> 57. (NE) The Jam That's Entertainment {1991 reissue}
>
> I'm surprised it didn't feature Paul Weller.

"The Jam Featuring Paul Weller And From The Jam".

Chris

Mark Goodge

Jul 23, 2019, 6:56:19 AM7/23/19
On Mon, 22 Jul 2019 22:59:37 +0100, Chris Brown
<extrem...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On 19/07/2019 21:30, Mark Goodge wrote:

>>> 6. (7) Bette Midler From A Distance
>>
>> Slightly strange cover of a Cliff classic.
>
>I thought I remembered Cliff covering this song after Bette, but looking
>at the dates he released the song in the UK around the same time as she
>released it in the US, so it's probably coincidental.

The fairly up-front religious content makes it a more natural fit for
Cliff, though.

>>> 7. (3) Amy Grant Baby Baby
>>
>> This song makes me cringe. Not because it's a bad song, but because,
>> through a complex set of circumstances, it inadvertantly got
>> associated in my mind with a memory that I'd really rather not
>> remember. Although I'm beginning to mellow about it now, given that it
>> was nearly 30 years ago.
>
>I won't pry.
>Instead I'll ask, were you familiar with her Christian stuff before
>this? I wasn't but I understand she was quite big in that world.

Yes; and in my opinion her previous album (before the one that this
track came from) was better. But that's a not uncommon scenario with
artists who are successful in a particular niche genre but them come
to the attention of the wider musical world; they release an album
that's deliberately designed to be a crossover hit and in the process
lose something of what made them good in the first place.

>>> 8. (NE) Bryan Adams (Everything I Do) I Do It For You
>>
>> I do remember this from the time. It would have been extremely
>> difficult not to.
>
>Ha, tell me about it.

Well, since you ask....

>Or don't, because I remember it as well.

OK then.

>>> 9. (4) Cher The Shoop Shoop Song (It's In His Kiss)
>>
>> I remember this, because one of my housemates bought the single and
>> played it incessantly.
>
>Shoop Shoop Shoop Shoop Shoop Shoop... I can see that might get annoying

It's not a bad song. It's just that it can easily be overplayed.

>>> 27. (37) Chesney Hawkes I'm A Man Not A Boy
>>
>> So he wasn't quite a one-hit wonder after all. Who'da thunk it.
>
>True, I think the title of his other hit misleads people.
>Mind you, this was as high as he got with this one, so it barely makes
>him a two-hit wonder.

Maybe a 1.5 hit wonder.

>>> 40. (30) Soft Cell Tainted Love ft Marc Almond
>>
>> I'm not entirely sure how it featured Marc Almond any more promimently
>> here than it did the first time round.
>
>Perhaps he was a bit louder in the mix?
>I presume the label chose this credit because it was promoting a
>combined hits compilation. Whether there were any potential buyers of
>this single who would have recognised Almond's name but not the band's.

Particularly so given that Soft Cell was probably the most
commercially successful of Almond's various collaborations and
incarnations, albeit over a shorter period of time than his solo
career. And this was the single that launched his career. So I doubt
there were many potential buyers who didn't know it was him.

>>> 57. (NE) The Jam That's Entertainment {1991 reissue}
>>
>> I'm surprised it didn't feature Paul Weller.
>
>"The Jam Featuring Paul Weller And From The Jam".

Works for me.

Mark

Rink

Aug 2, 2021, 5:16:26 PM8/2/21
Op 19-7-2019 om 22:30 schreef Mark Goodge:
> On Fri, 28 Jun 2019 00:14:19 +0100, Chris Brown
> <extrem...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Another "random choice of year to fill a space" one, although i did
>> recently buy one of these on 7". Some notable songs, but typically for
>> Summer 1991 some of them are a bit saucy and there are a lot of oldies.
>>
>> <https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5JlPUheQN2esM0xAlZa1ow?si=vyi7RgGAQ8qzBktDovLDIA>
>> <https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdiUvgvgpgNqgwLihkbbPHCqXqQIe9g6g>
>>
>> Chart dated: 29th June 1991
>

>> 56. (38) KLF Last Train To Trancentral ft The Children Of The Revolution
>
> Classic of its era. Apparently the model train featured in the video
> is one of these:
>
> <https://www.hornby.com/uk-en/jouef-h0-1-87-steam-locomotive-141-r-1155-high-capacity-fuel-tender.html>

> Mark

Wow, is that already 30 years ago ?
It sounds like yesterday in the disco....

They made a new official video and published it in januari 2021:
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC_zffOenk8>

You can hear the whole LP "The White Room" here:
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjqb9_OEySY>

00:00 What Time is Love ? (LP Mix)
04:42 Make It Rain
08:42 3 a.m. Eternal (Live at the S.S.L.)
12:17 Church of The KLF
14:10 Last Train To Trancentral (LP Mix)
19:44 Build A Fire
24:19 The White Room
29:31 No More Tears
38:50 Justified and Ancient