On Monday, November 2, 2020 at 12:22:20 PM UTC+5:30, devidwh...@gmail.com
> Are you looking free one night stand in your near me area? girls looking for men. meet here lots of women who are seeking local men for free sex and fuck tonight. lots of singles available near you for sex, flirt, romance, get laid and no string attached relationship.
> Meet Women For sex :: https://thesexdude.com/hookup-near-me-to-fuck-tonight-girls-near-me/
1. If you sow premarital sex, you reap extramarital sex as a harvest. Surveys have shown that people who indulged in premarital sex are more promiscuous or more prone to extramarital and sexual affairs while they are married. Genesis 8:22.
2. Open the door to allow demon spirits to destroy the relationship. Remember, sex is as spiritual as it is physical. 1 Corinthians 6:16.
3. It will prevent God's favor from reaching you. As Christians, we know that God frowns. The Bible in 1 Corinthians 6:18 says: Flee from fornication. Every sin that man commits is outside of the body, but the one who commits fornication sins against his own body. What? Don't you know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit that is in you, that you have from God and that is not yours?
4. Your conscience will be wounded and you will be tormented by the thought of such acts of disobedience. STDs are often transmitted when couples have had multiple sexual partners. Although premarital sex does not necessarily mean that the couple had multiple sexual partners, the chances are greater than if a couple vows to abstain until marriage.
5. It prevents you from realizing your partner's shortcomings and negative attitudes. You may be forced to deal with the relationship which can lead to a bad marriage due to the temporary pleasure of sex.
6. You lose your partner's respect and your focus becomes blurred. Sex creates a bond between sexual partners that is easy to hurt if the engagement isn't strong enough to keep it going. Marriage creates a lifelong commitment and can support the bond that a sexual relationship creates. It is very difficult for couples having premarital sex to ensure that their sexual relationship creates a lasting bond.
7. It undermines the trust you have in one another. As a result, suspicion arises and there is room for severe jealousy even if nothing happens.
8. Premarital sex replaces intimacy. This can lead to heartache if you lose interest. A married couple may also have more problems if one or both members of the couple were sexually active before marriage. Couples with multiple previous sex partners may compare their conjugal sex life to their premarital sex life, which often leads to dissatisfaction.
9. Couples who live together or have pre-marital sex before marriage are at greater risk of divorce and report less commitment to the relationship, which increases the risk of a single parent home if a child is involved. They open themselves to shame and regret it when it leads to pregnancy. If you try to cover it up with an abortion you will be guilty of murder, if you survive it that is.
10. It will also create a bad name. When teens have premarital sex, this secret is usually confined to the couple themselves. Often it is difficult to keep this act secret, since the man tends to show off among his friends, which causes rumors. The girl's reputation is at stake as her own colleagues will judge and clap.