Amazing Amazon. Kindle's Earnings

jf

Aug 24, 2012, 6:51:24 PM8/24/12
I'm pleasantly surprised at the Kindle sales to UK and USA
in the sales returns provided by the Amazon. They've now added more
countries to their beau. I wonder if the Amazon want to take over the
world! I think they may be sounding the end of conventional publishing.

Make a mistake pointed out by a sharp reader and a correction can be
uploaded in minutes.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Richard Tobin

Aug 25, 2012, 5:45:32 AM8/25/12
In article <035g38dvtk2cck4go...@4ax.com>,
<MI5.V...@privacy.net> wrote:

>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Corley
>
>says;
>
>"and has been similarly barred from most Internet service providers in
>England."
>
>which is untrue. I have never beem barred from any English ISP.
>
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet_celebrity
>
>repeats the error;
>
>"and has been similarly bounced from most ISPs in England."

Fixed.

-- Richard

Message has been deleted

Steve Firth

Aug 25, 2012, 3:50:04 PM8/25/12
Tssk how could you. Promote Jim Failure's books that is.

Richard Tobin

Aug 25, 2012, 6:03:31 PM8/25/12
In article <1042249217367600098.145273%steve%-mallo...@news.eternal-september.org>,
Steve Firth <%steve%@malloc.co.uk> wrote:

>Tssk how could you. Promote Jim Failure's books that is.

Does he really have any? I've never encountered him outside usenet.

I see someone using the name "Michael Bednarek" (who is apparently
ignorant of the meaning of "refute") has restored the claim to the
Wikipedia pages, citing a web page. The claim is implausible and
impossible to verify, but I can't be bothered to waste time arguing on
Wikipedia.

-- Richard