Corbyn resigns

7

Apr 1, 2017, 5:06:07 AM4/1/17
Corbyn resigns
--------------

http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/jeremy-corbyn-resigns

I read it in the papers first before you lot and trust it.

abelard

Apr 1, 2017, 5:14:30 AM4/1/17
he's chosen the right day for it...

samsung toaster

Apr 1, 2017, 7:00:29 AM4/1/17
Microsoft Goes Completely Open Source — Grab All Its Software And Source
Code For Free

https://fossbytes.com/microsoft-open-source-company-windows-office-free/

Joe

Apr 1, 2017, 2:37:21 PM4/1/17

Kerr-Mudd,John

Nov 7, 2020, 11:37:20 AM11/7/20
He's gone now.

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug.

Kerr-Mudd, John

Apr 23, 2021, 7:03:07 AM4/23/21
On Sat, 7 Nov 2020 16:37:19 -0000 (UTC)
"Kerr-Mudd,John" <nots...@127.0.0.1> wrote:

> On Sat, 01 Apr 2017 09:06:06 GMT, 7 <7...@enemygadgets.com> wrote:
>
> > Corbyn resigns
> > --------------
> >
> > http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/jeremy-corbyn-resigns
> >
> > I read it in the papers first before you lot and trust it.
> >

> He's gone now.

How's that new chap doing?

--
Bah, and indeed Humbug.

Pancho

Apr 23, 2021, 7:43:33 AM4/23/21
On 23/04/2021 12:03, Kerr-Mudd, John wrote:

>> He's gone now.
>>
> How's that new chap doing?

Last I saw he was trying to blame Boris for encouraging technologists to
come to England and develop Covid oxygen/breathing equipment at the
beginning of the first wave. A very strange battle to pick.

I would have thought he could have gone for the PPE crony contracts, or
the ludicrous "Track & Trace" money pit.

Corbyn may have been an ineffectual dimwit, but he was a relatively
likeable dimwit. Just as Boris is a liar and buffoon, but a likeable
buffoon.

Starmer says and does very little, but still manages to be immensely
unlikeable. An unctuous, stupid lawyer type, whose whole life revolves
about blaming others while covering his own arse. A person who has never
had a creative or original idea in his life. A typical redundant middle
manager, couldn't do the actual work, couldn't create a sensible vision
of what work to do.

Kerr-Mudd, John

Sep 12, 2021, 3:31:15 PM9/12/21
On Fri, 10 Sep 2021 17:00:00 +0100
Marc Wilson <marc$e...@cleopatra.co.uk> wrote:

> In uk.misc, (Mr Ön!on) wrote in
> <1pd1ph9.lh11q8si87n8N%on...@anon.invalid>::
>
> >Marc Wilson <marc$e...@cleopatra.co.uk> wrote:
> >
> >[...]
> >>
> >> He's neither likeable nor a buffoon. Indeed, "Boris", like
> >> "Borat", is an entirely invented TV persona. Alexander Johnson
> >> (his family and friends call him "Alex" or "Al") is lazy,
> >> narcissistic, lustful, vengeful, selfish, spiteful, impatient with
> >> detail, entitled, and a vicious sociopath. But he's not stupid.
> >
> >So you quite like him then, really?
>
> a recent discussion thread on the book of faces said: "What would you
> do if Boris came to your house?"
>
> My answer: "Time".

It took a while. (colon dash close bracket)