Style Error Shine On

www.86watches.net

Jan 10, 2012, 8:26:13 AM1/10/12
2012 the best replica watches and handbags (http://www.86watchess.com
Top replica AAAAAA+ 1 to 1 quality.
If you have any questions, free to contact us: watch...@yahoo.cn or watch...@foxmail.com

TEST DRIVE When Mr. McGuire says "There's a great future in plastics" in The Graduate, little did we know that he had foreseen fall/winter 2011/2012. This year's holiday sparkle isn't coming from metal or rocks but good ole non-biodegradable plastic. But where I have finessed gold lame, Swarovski crystals and the subtle glitter of glass beading on little black dresses, this mermaid version of sequins requires considerable strategizing. One of the Prada dresses, for instance, makes me look like a yellow surgeonfish that has strayed too far from its native coral reef. Not a good colour on me. Instead, I tried on the Prada with the orange sleeveless top and Concord-grape skirt, all in plastic sequins. Even before I had put on shoes or figured out my hair, the outfit elicited· excited applause from the junior members of my family. Nobody wanted to hug me in the scaly dress, though.

And speaking of the cold-blooded piscine species, in the absence of tropical temperatures, what sort of hosiery was going to keep me warm? Black silk stockings seemed incredibly boring, but I wasn't going to go the polka-dot route like they did at Marc Jacobs. I was sort of into these petrol-blue Falke stockings I had just got in the mail and patent-leather Lanvin moccasins. I described this to my friend Johanna over the phone, and she stopped me with a chilling compound noun: "Colour block."

url:http://www.myreader.co.uk/gp/1155-1.aspx