Nicholas Mellamphy

www.86watches.net

Jan 10, 2012, 8:23:21 AM1/10/12
2012 the best replica watches and handbags (http://www.86watchess.com
Top replica AAAAAA+ 1 to 1 quality.
If you have any questions, free to contact us: watch...@yahoo.cn or watch...@foxmail.com

Mellamphy says that one of the biggestr perks of his job is working with the special-events teams to help plan over-the-top fetes attended by celebrities like Kelly Osbourne, Sarah Jessica Parker and the Material Girl herself. "Meeting Madonna at the cocktail party during the Toronto International Film Festival was amazing," says Mellamphy of the super-swish dinner held by the Bay to promote Madge's directorial debut, WE. "She was so cool and relaxed," he says. "The entire night, I couldn't believe my luck!"

It was love when... sitting front row at Fashion Week [on buying trips for The Room] is so cool. I swear, every time I see Anna Wintour walk into a show, it's just as thrilling as it was the first time." workaholic. I work every day-sometimes 15-hour days. Some people might find that daunting because it's full tilt, but I love it! Vancouver and started working for Holt Renfrew and Escada. That's how 1 was introduced to the luxury market-I fell in love with it-and it's where I've been ever since."

url:http://www.myreader.co.uk/gp/1151-1.aspx