Mulder and Scully love each-other!

Mulder

Feb 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/17/98

Believe it or not, but it's true! We have got the big prove!

Geloof het of niet, This is the TRUTH

Liefs & Love,

#### Mulder ####

(Who loves Scully, offcourse)

***Nou, Daniël, vager kan het niet, he?***

Mas

Feb 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/18/98

Mulder <himu...@wxs.nl> wrote:
>Believe it or not, but it's true! We have got the big prove!

Excuse me while I go 'eh... what?'
What 'big prove' have you got?
If it's true, why do we have the choice of not believing it?
Why am I replying to this???

"Just because I do not echo those sentiments, does not mean I do not share
them. Sometimes the Truth is best kept secret."
http://www.angelfire.com/sd/HamsterTimes (#10 out now) n.ma...@cov.ac.uk

The New Number 2

Feb 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/18/98

Mulder wrote:

> Believe it or not, but it's true! We have got the big prove!

No you haven't. Don't be silly.

Mulder

Feb 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/18/98

>Mulder wrote:
>>
>> Believe it or not, but it's true! We have got the big prove!
>>

>No you haven't. Don't be silly.

WE?! Silly? Never heard of that...

(But it's really true, just find it out...)

Love,
Mulder

Mulder

Feb 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/18/98

>>Believe it or not, but it's true! We have got the big prove!
>

>Excuse me while I go 'eh... what?'
>What 'big prove' have you got?
>If it's true, why do we have the choice of not believing it?
>Why am I replying to this???

You've to search for the truth, offcourse. Ask Scully, she knows about it!
Why you were replying that?! Well, misschien wil je wel meedoen With The
Dark Organisation...

Mulder

Michele

Feb 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/18/98

Mas a écrit dans le message <6cefmc$7...@leofric.coventry.ac.uk>...

>Mulder <himu...@wxs.nl> wrote:
>>Believe it or not, but it's true! We have got the big prove!

Is it REALLY that big ? Ummm...interresting...

>Why am I replying to this???

Funnny you should say this Mas I was wondering the same thing...boredom
maybe.

Michele.

Michele

Feb 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/18/98

Caroline Smith

Feb 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/18/98

Mas <ccx...@coventry.ac.uk> wrote in article

<6cefmc$7...@leofric.coventry.ac.uk>...
> Mulder <himu...@wxs.nl> wrote:
> >Believe it or not, but it's true! We have got the big prove!
>
> Excuse me while I go 'eh... what?'
> What 'big prove' have you got?
> If it's true, why do we have the choice of not believing it?
> Why am I replying to this???

Good question but you seem to have drawn me in also...maybe
the guy meant to say "big probe", maybe that's what caught my
attention. Maybe he was talking out of his arse...maybe that's
where the probe was. How do these people get on here anyway?
Aren't there newsgroups for people even less sane than us?! Almost as
good as the "what's up with Scully, is she sick?" post, that one was
an absolute classic. Yes, she stubbed her toe, took a week off,
Skinner was worried, offered to pay for a pedicure. That brought you up
to speed now?
ADBB,
Caroline.
Feeling strangely sarcastic tonight...

Michele

Feb 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/18/98

Mas a écrit dans le message <6cefmc$7...@leofric.coventry.ac.uk>...

>Mulder <himu...@wxs.nl> wrote:
>>Believe it or not, but it's true! We have got the big prove!

Is it REALLY that big ? Ummm...interresting...

>Why am I replying to this???

Funnny you should say this Mas I was wondering the same thing...boredom
maybe.

Michele.

Michele

Feb 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/18/98

JagoX

Feb 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/19/98

In article <6cf4q5$qe...@reader2.wxs.nl>, Mulder <himu...@wxs.nl> writes

>>Mulder wrote:
>>>
>>> Believe it or not, but it's true! We have got the big prove!
>>>

>>No you haven't. Don't be silly.
>
>WE?! Silly? Never heard of that...
>
>(But it's really true, just find it out...)
>
>Love,
>Mulder

Is it me or is this thread getting a tad surreal...? :)
*sigh* time to bite the bullet and ask....
So what is this proof you have and can we see it? If not why did you
bother starting the thread?

Rgds,
--
*-----------------------------------------------------------*
* -=JagoX=- * Mail to:<ma...@jagox.demon.co.uk> *

Mulder

Feb 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/19/98

>Mas a écrit dans le message <6cefmc$7...@leofric.coventry.ac.uk>...
>>

>>>Believe it or not, but it's true! We have got the big prove!
>

>Is it REALLY that big ? Ummm...interresting...
>>
>>Why am I replying to this???
>
>Funnny you should say this Mas I was wondering the same thing...boredom
>maybe.
>
>Michele.

Hmm, yeah , It's really BIG... You should see this...
O, nee, the beloved ones zien elkaar niet, he toch...

Liefs, Mulder

Mulder

Feb 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/19/98

>Mas <ccx...@coventry.ac.uk> wrote in article

><6cefmc$7...@leofric.coventry.ac.uk>...
>> Mulder <himu...@wxs.nl> wrote:

>> >Believe it or not, but it's true! We have got the big prove!
>>

>> Excuse me while I go 'eh... what?'
>> What 'big prove' have you got?
>> If it's true, why do we have the choice of not believing it?

>> Why am I replying to this???
>>

>Good question but you seem to have drawn me in also...maybe
>the guy meant to say "big probe", maybe that's what caught my
>attention. Maybe he was talking out of his arse...maybe that's
>where the probe was. How do these people get on here anyway?
>Aren't there newsgroups for people even less sane than us?! Almost as
>good as the "what's up with Scully, is she sick?" post, that one was
>an absolute classic. Yes, she stubbed her toe, took a week off,
>Skinner was worried, offered to pay for a pedicure. That brought you up
>to speed now?
>ADBB,
>Caroline.
>Feeling strangely sarcastic tonight...

I'm not joking...
Mulder 'jokes' never!

We maken alleen maar lol, of mag dat al niet meer?

Mulder

Mulder

Feb 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/19/98

>>>No you haven't. Don't be silly.
>>
>>WE?! Silly? Never heard of that...
>>
>>(But it's really true, just find it out...)
>>
>>Love,
>>Mulder
>
>Is it me or is this thread getting a tad surreal...? :)
>*sigh* time to bite the bullet and ask....
>So what is this proof you have and can we see it? If not why did you
>bother starting the thread?

It'a a pity, the beloved ones (M&S) don't see eachother yet, so the proof is
hard to find.

Next time better.

Mulder

tariq hussan

Feb 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/20/98

Errr......I love Scully too!!! Hmmm.....who doesn't??

Mulder <himu...@wxs.nl> wrote in article <6cckv6$19...@reader1.wxs.nl>...

> Believe it or not, but it's true! We have got the big prove!

Mas

Feb 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/20/98

Mulder <himu...@wxs.nl> wrote:
>>Is it me or is this thread getting a tad surreal...? :)
>>*sigh* time to bite the bullet and ask....
>>So what is this proof you have and can we see it? If not why did you
>>bother starting the thread?
>It'a a pity, the beloved ones (M&S) don't see eachother yet, so the proof is
>hard to find.
>Next time better.

Do not see you say? Hard to find you say? Yes.. Yes.. but Jedi must eat first.
Yes? Eat? Eat? Plenty of time to find and see. You all too soon to learn are
you. Visions you see? Your friends you see, yes. The future it is. Yes.

Mas

Feb 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/20/98

Mulder <himu...@wxs.nl> wrote:

>>Is it REALLY that big ? Ummm...interresting...

>>Funnny you should say this Mas I was wondering the same thing...boredom
>>maybe.
>>

>Hmm, yeah , It's really BIG... You should see this...
>O, nee, the beloved ones zien elkaar niet, he toch...

Sometimes, I take to wondering. Does everything the group has turn one
way, then the next - until such time it becomes one with AOT?

I wonder a lot. This line, above, that's its really big and we should see
it, is typical entry-level AOT innuendo. But why and how? I choose to make
it my task to employ the best minds at the BBC, that is to say the whole of
the kitchen staff, into researching this strange little thing.

Mas

Feb 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/20/98

Caroline Smith <xq...@dial.pipex.com> wrote:
[big proove? eh? ]

>Good question but you seem to have drawn me in also...maybe
>the guy meant to say "big probe", maybe that's what caught my
>attention.

Maybe. But I think your attention was actually caught by that big sign over
there held by that strange little young man with a limp and white hair. I
may be wrong though, but someone holding a sign with my name on it while singing
"somewhere over the rainbow" with hoards of rampaging cheerleaders departing
from the depths of his coat would get my attention. But maybe I'm unique in
that respect?

As for probes. Well. How big, deep, and long should it be ? (Of course, I've
been drawing you in quite often lately - damn my pencil and feverishly over-
active imagination - but still... you should _see_ what I've got down on
paper...)

[snips]

>Caroline.
>Feeling strangely sarcastic tonight...

you know, having felt you myself - admittedly a good time after the night in
question - you feel strangely familiar this afternoon, which surely is a sign
of a good recovery.

Lian

Feb 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/20/98

Mas wrote:

> Mulder <himu...@wxs.nl> wrote:
> >>Is it me or is this thread getting a tad surreal...? :)
> >>*sigh* time to bite the bullet and ask....
> >>So what is this proof you have and can we see it? If not why did you
> >>bother starting the thread?
> >It'a a pity, the beloved ones (M&S) don't see eachother yet, so the proof ishard to find.

> >Next time better.
>
> Do not see you say? Hard to find you say? Yes.. Yes.. but Jedi must eat first. Yes? Eat? Eat? Plenty of time to find and see. You all too soon to learn are you. Visions you see? Your friends you see, yes. The future it is. Yes.

[ROTFLMAO!!!] Mas you are a cruel cruel sarcastic man!! But I love it!!
NWWY
Lian

Mulder

Feb 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/22/98

tariq hussan heeft geschreven in bericht
<01bd3d81$0d68f620$3202...@pc073.qsp.co.uk>...

>Errr......I love Scully too!!! Hmmm.....who doesn't??

WHHHAAAA!
I've got competition...

(I know you can't win...Gna, Gna...)

Mulder (I own Scully)

Mulder

Feb 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/22/98

The proof is here!!!!!!

We (Mulder And Scully) are united... Only untill 6 pm CET
(Dat is Nederlandse tijd)

Maar hoe gooien we dat nou op de nieuwsgroep?!

Love,
Mulder & Scully

Scully

Feb 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/22/98

Mulder heeft geschreven in bericht <6covss$7u...@reader2.wxs.nl>...

>WHHHAAAA!
>I've got competition...
>
>(I know you can't win...Gna, Gna...)
>
>Mulder (I own Scully)

Yes Mulder, you own me, but the same as I own you...
Of course no one else can win. My heart is for U!

Je t'aime,
Ik hou van je,
Scully

Scully

Feb 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/22/98

Mulder heeft geschreven in bericht <6covss$7u...@reader2.wxs.nl>...

It's a pitty. Mulder and Scully are seperated again...
Maar Mulder, mijn hart is nog steeds bij jou.

Liefs,
Scully

Mulder

Feb 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/22/98

Scully heeft geschreven in bericht
<888180470.15660....@news.demon.nl>...

Hi Scully!

Our heart will go on, huh?!
Best grappig, wat is dit al een ellelang thing-etje...

Love you,
Mulder

Ps: For the others here: To find the proof, you have to investigate. That
why they put the 'I' in the FBI!!!

Mulder

Feb 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/22/98

Scully heeft geschreven in bericht

<888180469.15660....@news.demon.nl>...

>Mulder heeft geschreven in bericht <6covss$7u...@reader2.wxs.nl>...
>>

>>WHHHAAAA!
>>I've got competition...
>>
>>(I know you can't win...Gna, Gna...)
>>
>>Mulder (I own Scully)
>

>Yes Mulder, you own me, but the same as I own you...
>Of course no one else can win. My heart is for U!
>
>Je t'aime,
>Ik hou van je,
>Scully

So this battle is over...

Jammer ik hou wel van een beetje actie. Helemaal als je weet dat die ander
vaak toch wel far away is... (Minstens 120 kilometer, is gebleken)

Mulder

Scully

Feb 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/23/98

Mulder wrote:
>Hi Scully!
>
>Our heart will go on, huh?!
>Best grappig, wat is dit al een ellelang thing-etje...
>
>Love you,
>Mulder
>
>Ps: For the others here: To find the proof, you have to investigate. That
>why they put the 'I' in the FBI!!!

Your completely right Mulder. My heart still beats for U....
And the other thing. Yes, I agree. But it's difficult to find. Maybe we've
put our love in a dark and secret place...

Je t'aime
Baiser,
Scully

Scully

Feb 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/23/98

>So this battle is over...
>
>Jammer ik hou wel van een beetje actie. Helemaal als je weet dat die ander
>vaak toch wel far away is... (Minstens 120 kilometer, is gebleken)
>
>Mulder

Again right. Gee, your perfect. Could your name be nobody??
Actie, kan je krijgen hoor. In het volgend
lekker-lang-fijn-weer-bij-elkaar-weekend zal ik het je geven.....

Bye,
Je t'aime
Scully

Mulder

Feb 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/25/98

Scully heeft geschreven in bericht

<888268880.21186...@news.demon.nl>...

Dark, and secret place??? Like what??? I like exposing facts like this,
don't you???
Je T'aime U 2,

Mulder

Scully

Feb 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/25/98

>Dark, and secret place??? Like what??? I like exposing facts like this,
>don't you???
>Je T'aime U 2,
>
>Mulder

Ja, secret in jouw bed...
Kisses from
Scully

LOVE YOU!!!

Caroline Smith

Feb 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/26/98

Mas <ccx...@coventry.ac.uk> wrote in article
<6ck5mf$1...@leofric.coventry.ac.uk>...

> Caroline Smith <xq...@dial.pipex.com> wrote:
> [big proove? eh? ]
> >Good question but you seem to have drawn me in also...maybe
> >the guy meant to say "big probe", maybe that's what caught my
> >attention.
>
> Maybe. But I think your attention was actually caught by that big sign
over
> there held by that strange little young man with a limp and white hair. I
> may be wrong though, but someone holding a sign with my name on it while
singing
> "somewhere over the rainbow" with hoards of rampaging cheerleaders
departing
> from the depths of his coat would get my attention. But maybe I'm unique
in
> that respect?

Y'know, you might just be right there. Do you know the little man as well?
He
was my secret friend when I was a lass and then he buggered off to a job
with better pay. Damn him!
Unique, you? Mas, you're one on your own!

> As for probes. Well. How big, deep, and long should it be ? (Of course,
I've
> been drawing you in quite often lately - damn my pencil and feverishly
over-
> active imagination - but still... you should _see_ what I've got down on
> paper...)

Oh boy! What a promise to return to <my life was slightly over taken by
a certain publication of mine this week>...say about this long <holds hands
out> and this wide...that'll do nicely...

> [snips]
> >Caroline.
> >Feeling strangely sarcastic tonight...
>
> you know, having felt you myself - admittedly a good time after the night
in
> question - you feel strangely familiar this afternoon, which surely is a
sign
> of a good recovery.

I think so, that's what the doctor said anyhoo.
And now back to our regular programming in the group that suddenly has
four times as much crap on it as usual...and i'm not talking about *our*
kind of crap here, at least that makes sense occasionally...
ADBB,
Caroline.

taza...@googlemail.com

Aug 17, 2012, 5:40:03 PM8/17/12
I cant beleive i found this post that i made back in 1998....its now 2012!!!!