Star Trek: Discovery Teaser

Daniel Titley

May 17, 2017, 8:11:19 PM5/17/17

The Last Doctor

May 20, 2017, 2:30:56 AM5/20/17
On 18/05/2017 01:11, Daniel Titley wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoV3kc05Nwc
>
> What do you think?

Not fond of Sarek, and the ships look closer to _Enterprise_ than _TOS_
despite the setting. It all looks a bit po-faced, and you have to be
worried a little that they still don't know how many episodes they're
planning for at a time and that the show is currently eight months and
counting behind its original schedule - almost as if it's being produced
like a game rather than a TV series.

Still, one can be hopeful.

--
Bashir: What I want to know is, out of all the stories you told me which
ones were true and which ones weren't?