Hello to the people I don't recognise

Dr Zoidberg

Nov 4, 2015, 2:34:20 AM11/4/15
It's nice to see a couple of new names here after all these years.
I had been posting here for a very long time, but like a lot of the regulars
had drifted away from here and newsgroups in general.

Good to see there's a few people that still have a working newsreader :0)

--
Alex

I laugh in the face of danger, then hide until it goes away.

Dr Zoidberg

Nov 4, 2015, 2:34:53 AM11/4/15

"Dr Zoidberg" <alexNOOOO!!!!!!!!!@drzoidberg.co.uk> wrote in message
> It's nice to see a couple of new names here after all these years.
> I had been posting here for a very long time, but like a lot of the
> regulars had drifted away from here and newsgroups in general.
>
> Good to see there's a few people that still have a working newsreader :0)

Oh, and there's now a UMTSS facebook group for anyone interested.

sparhawk

Nov 4, 2015, 12:33:29 PM11/4/15

"Dr Zoidberg" <alexNOOOO!!!!!!!!!@drzoidberg.co.uk> wrote in message
> It's nice to see a couple of new names here after all these years.
> I had been posting here for a very long time, but like a lot of the
> regulars had drifted away from here and newsgroups in general.

ah the good old days :)

> Good to see there's a few people that still have a working newsreader :0)

or Outlook Express :)

Dr Zoidberg

Nov 5, 2015, 2:29:49 AM11/5/15

"sparhawk" <imspa...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Hehehe, Windows Live Mail isn't ideal, but it does work.