19.00 April 15th BBC1

Mark Barltrop

Mar 29, 2006, 12:25:14 PM3/29/06
It's official according to the DWM series 2 will kick off with "New
Earth" on Easter Saturday . Whoopee!
Why they had to keep us on tenterhooks Om alone knows...
--

Mark Barltrop (use...@tachyonuk.com)

The Doctor

Mar 29, 2006, 4:49:01 PM3/29/06
In article <cigl22dd7rrai0vhf...@4ax.com>,

We in Canada have to wait until after the Stanley Cup.
--
Member - Liberal International
This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca

Gilgamesh

Mar 30, 2006, 2:09:27 AM3/30/06
"Mark Barltrop" <use...@tachyonuk.com> wrote in message

> It's official according to the DWM series 2 will kick off with "New
> Earth" on Easter Saturday . Whoopee!
> Why they had to keep us on tenterhooks Om alone knows...

Now gearing up for download.

> --
>
> Mark Barltrop (use...@tachyonuk.com)

Mark Barltrop

Apr 7, 2006, 6:51:43 PM4/7/06
On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 18:25:14 +0100, Mark Barltrop
<use...@tachyonuk.com> wrote:

>It's official according to the DWM series 2 will kick off with "New
>Earth" on Easter Saturday . Whoopee!
>Why they had to keep us on tenterhooks Om alone knows...

It's come to something when you can't trust DWM...
--

Mark Barltrop (use...@tachyonuk.com)