Birthday

Stefan

Jul 15, 2014, 1:03:50 PM7/15/14
Hi folks lurking around!
Just be aware of the 60th Birthday of JMS ("The Great Maker")
on Thursday July 17, 2014

Oh, the lovely old days!
Stefan

small footnote:
the German Chancellor Angela Merkel is celebrating her
60th birthday the same day. Not that this means anything.
;-)

--
Morden: "It's like knocking over an ant-hill.
Every new generation gets stronger,

Mike Hubbard

Jul 17, 2014, 8:53:17 AM7/17/14
On Tue, 15 Jul 2014 10:03:50 -0700 (PDT), Stefan <col...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Hi folks lurking around!
>Just be aware of the 60th Birthday of JMS ("The Great Maker")
>on Thursday July 17, 2014
>
>Oh, the lovely old days!
>Stefan
>
>small footnote:
>the German Chancellor Angela Merkel is celebrating her
>60th birthday the same day. Not that this means anything.
>;-)

OMGM! Have they ever been seen together?

Stefan

Jul 19, 2014, 2:09:26 PM7/19/14
Be calm.
Could happen If JMS will be present when filming Sense8 at Berlin location.

--
Ivanova: "You're a vicious man"
Garibaldi: "I'm Head of Security. It's in the job description"