Goodies/Baddies-Shads/Vorlons

Alistair J Coffin

Sep 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/20/96

Spooler space, just in case....
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
1
2
3
4
5

A lot of people are speculating that in fact the Vorlons are the baddies
and that the shadows are the goodies, or something to that effect. But hold
on mo......Who are the ones blasting everything into tiny little bits.

The only time the vorlons have been harmful themselves was when Sheridan
pushed Kosh into 'helping'.

So if the shadows are not evil, why are they slicing and dicing so much?

--
_ _ _,.,_ _,.,_ .=~=-,__,.-=~=-.,_
)/___ (_) !^~ ^=~=-~ ~-=~'`^` ~=-.,__,.,

Mark Lawson

Sep 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/24/96

Alistair J Coffin wrote:
<Spoilers for 322: "Milton Keynes" This way...>

<leaving spoiler space. If you are not ready to know, go. Now>

> A lot of people are speculating that in fact the Vorlons are the baddies
> and that the shadows are the goodies, or something to that effect

Shades of grey... the Vorlons think they are the "Good Guys"
The "shadows" feel that what they are doing is for the general good.
Everyone else is stuck in between- not a pleasant/safe place to be.

I get the feeling that the attitude of the Walkers to the Vorlons (and
the shadows?) is negative because they disapprove of any interference
with the development of the younger races. At the end of the day, they
will probably turn out to be "right".

>But hold
> on mo......Who are the ones blasting everything into tiny little bits.

The league of non-aligned worlds, EA and the Centauri. Oh yes and the
Vorlons, Draal and the wibbly ones themselves. Did I miss anyone?

> The only time the vorlons have been harmful themselves was when Sheridan
> pushed Kosh into 'helping'.

And they have such pleasant associates... (eg Sebastian) and they are so
keen to help, are happy to let races make their own decisions based on
all the available information, are not worried about races achieving
immortality by non-Vorlon-approved means (Deathwalker) and wouldn't
threaten the lives of 2.5 million humans and aliens in a fit of pique
(the Gathering).

> So if the shadows are not evil, why are they slicing and dicing so much?

I think that may have just been explained.

Misterel...

B. Ash.

Sep 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/24/96
to Mark Lawson

**
Rather like the stick (Shadow) and the carrot (Vorlon) to a Donkey?

Bill Sheward

Sep 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/24/96

In Article <news:51u6hj$d...@timetable.brunel.ac.uk>,
> A lot of people are speculating that in fact the Vorlons are the baddies
> and that the shadows are the goodies, or something to that effect. But

hold
> on mo......Who are the ones blasting everything into tiny little bits.
>
> The only time the vorlons have been harmful themselves was when Sheridan
> pushed Kosh into 'helping'.
>
> So if the shadows are not evil, why are they slicing and dicing so much?

Ah ha! but the Vorlons have harmed others. How about all of those
expeditions other races have sent into Vorlon space, never to be seen again?

The Shadows kill (or personality wipe) those not willing to serve, perhaps
the Vorlons do the same?

Bill.

Raj Rijhwani

Sep 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/25/96

In article <3247C3...@abdn.ac.uk> t01...@abdn.ac.uk "B. Ash." writes:

> Mark Lawson wrote:
> >
> > Alistair J Coffin wrote:
> > <Spoilers for 322: "Milton Keynes" This way...>

I presume you had a good reason for removing the spoiler space?
--
Raj Rijhwani (umtsb5/16) | This is the voice of the Mysterons...
r...@courtfld.demon.co.uk | ... We know that you can hear us Earthmen

Ian Vincent

Sep 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/25/96

Bill Sheward (bi...@micl.co.uk) wrote:
: In Article <news:51u6hj$d...@timetable.brunel.ac.uk>,

Or perhaps they are holding them because they didn't want the "Angel"
appearance thing to get out. Then again, perhaps they are doing something
else on the Vorlon homeworld.

I I I
I Ian "Vinny" Vincent <i...@binny.demon.co.uk> I Say NO to the ID card!!! I
I Accessing the Internet on an AMIGA I I
I http://www.binny.demon.co.uk/homepage.html I I
I I I

Michael J. Foy

Oct 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/2/96

In article <843618...@courtfld.demon.co.uk>,
Raj Rijhwani <r...@courtfld.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>> Mark Lawson wrote:
>> >
>> > Alistair J Coffin wrote:
>> > <Spoilers for 322: "Milton Keynes" This way...>
>
>I presume you had a good reason for removing the spoiler space?

and having quoted the entire article, just add ONE line

The Vorlon's do have quite a bit to answer for, Deathwalker...
the missing people who have visited their home world

Do you remember the film 'dark crystal' I think the Jim Henson one with two
major races, who were split and needed to be joined by the crystal. Are the
Vorlon's and shadows split. Well probably not.

How about this then
Vorlon are your mother
Zod (you know) are your father
Shadows are the Bart Simpson next door who wants you to play, but it may
get rough

Miock

Andrew Wright

Oct 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/5/96

The simple answer to this one seems to be that there are NO 'goodies' and
NO 'baddies' (well, maybe EarthGov, and the Tories), in this Universe, only
shades of grey.

Andrew

--
Andrew Wright
A.Wr...@roehampton.ac.uk <*> and...@stardock.u-net.com

John M Ward

Oct 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/9/96

and...@stardock.u-net.com (Andrew Wright) wrote:

> The simple answer to this one seems to be that there are NO 'goodies'
> and NO 'baddies' (well, maybe EarthGov, and the Tories), in this
> Universe, only shades of grey.

What? You mean with absolutely no redeeming qualities whatsoever?

Hmm. See what you mean!

--
<*> John Michael Ward <*>
"Mr. Garibaldi, you're sitting at my station, using my equipment. Is there

Andrew Wright

Oct 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/10/96

In article <n1A6...@mail.zynet.co.uk>,
john...@mail.zynet.co.uk (John M Ward) wrote:

~
~What? You mean with absolutely no redeeming qualities whatsoever?

This is what is so wonderful about the B5 universe. The Shadows appear to
be the 'baddies' and yet, for the majority of the time that we have known
them, they have been helping people out. Conversely the 'good' Vorlons
hinder the development of the younger races, etc.

The alternative it rather than 'good' and 'bad' there is 'law' and 'choas'.
~
~Hmm. See what you mean!
~
Why thank you. And who are consistantly screwing up the universe, the
humans.

Go figure.

Andrew

"It was the end of the Earth year 2260...."

Cris Adams

Jan 13, 2023, 6:23:59 PM1/13/23
Buy polka dot shroom bars, one up mushroom bars and Trippy flip chocolate bars.
Polkadot chocolate helps you conquer your day or make it an adventure depending on how you choose to dose. Polka dot magic belgian chocolate bars are not only delicious, but also very powerful. These mushroom chocolates are equivalent to 4 grams of Psilocybin & Psilocin from Psychedelic Mushrooms. Aside from the full-fledged high of eating a number of chocolates, these are helpful for those who are fans of microdosing, as the chocolate hide the fungi flavor and you can eat 1 square at a time. Now available here at affordable prices. Being the official producers and suppliers of polka dot chocolate bars, it has also come to our attention that magic mushrooms have been decriminalized in Washington, DC. Each bar contains 15 easily-breakable pieces.

Polka dot shroom bars review
To continue, this is 1 of the oldest and safest medicines in the world. This psilocybin and psilocin from psychedelic mushrooms reduces stress, depression, stimulate brain cell growth. She will also increase focus, and sharpen your senses.

POLKADOT CHOCOLATE DOSAGE

MICRODOSE: 1-3 PIECES. STIMULATE THE MIND.

THERAPEUTIC: 4-9 PIECES. MINDFUL AND ELEVATED.

GOD MODE: 10-15 PIECES. WALLS MIGHT MELT.

Micro dosing psychedelics is the practice of consuming very low, sub-hallucinogenic doses of a psychedelic substance. Substances such as lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD), mushroom chocolates or psilocybin containing mushrooms. Polka dot shroom bars have different verities. Each flavor taste different since they all have different ingredients. With the Cinnamon toast crunch flavor, the main ingredients are mushrooms, a naturally flavored chocolate sweetened wheat and rice cereal with a hint of cinnamon. This mushroom chocolate bar has a sweet taste due to a whopping 17 grams of sugar and 6 grams of sugar that is present in the chocolate bar.

Polka dot chocolate bars at https://www.legalweedzon.com/product/polka-dot-mushroom-chocolate/
Buy Polka dot chocolate bars
Buy trippy flip mushroom chocolates https://www.legalweedzon.com/product/trippy-flip-chocolate-bar/
Buy one up mushroom bar https://www.legalweedzon.com/product/one-mushroom-bar

We provide next-day overnight drop-off at your secured delivery address with no signature required. You don’t sign up for a package and delivery is 100% secured and guaranteed, 100% money back if anything happens with the package or the package not deliver, and with the help and confirmation from the delivery company, we reship within 4 days or refund money back if you will not like to use our services.
Phone N0: +15156614951

#where to buy mushroom chocolate

#buy mushroom chocolate bar

#where can i buy mushroom chocolate

#buy mushroom chocolate

#where to buy mushroom chocolate bars

#buy mushroom chocolate bars

#where can you buy mushroom chocolate

#can you buy mushroom chocolate i colorado

#can you buy mushroom chocolate

#how to buy mushroom chocolate

Cris Adams

Jan 13, 2023, 6:24:36 PM1/13/23