It was twenty years ago today...

Mike Hubbard

Feb 22, 2013, 3:45:58 PM2/22/13
(I know a song about that).

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106336/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2

Release Date: 22 February 1993 (USA)

--
Mike Hubbard <*>
[_f] Be the first of your friends to like this.

Stefan

Mar 20, 2013, 7:41:01 AM3/20/13
On Feb 22, 9:45 pm, Mike Hubbard <mhubbardNOS...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> (I know a song about that).
>
> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106336/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2
>
> Release Date: 22 February 1993 (USA)

Hi Mike,
did You Know the book celebrating the 20th anniversary?
http://www.cafepress.com/b5books/9818576

Yesterday an Email from the B5books team specified the
release date for this book (Code "B5-20") to June.

Even there are no detailed infos about the content,
I guess references to the Phoenix Comicon 2013
(May 23-26, Phoenix, Arizona) which celebrates the
BABYLON5 20th anniversary with a great cast and crew
summit.
http://www.phoenixcomicon.com/

The cafepress/b5books website will shutdown on May 15th.
And a new site then goes online.
The next JMS CRUSADE scriptbook (No.2) seems to be
published not before May.

hth
Stefan

--
JMS: "Never Surrender Dreams"

Stefan

Mar 20, 2013, 8:02:05 AM3/20/13
On Mar 20, 12:41 pm, Stefan <colj...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Feb 22, 9:45 pm, Mike Hubbard <mhubbardNOS...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Update - Update - Update

Gents, good news!
Recent posting from the rastb5m Mod Cheryl:

Good news from the good folks at Phoenix Comicon!

"With all the buzz about the can't be missed, once in a lifetime
Babylon 5 20th Anniversary panel are you worried that you might miss
it?

We've got you covered! Within a week after the convention we will be
sharing the entire Babylon 5 panel on our YouTube channel! ~SM"

http://www.youtube.com/phoenixcomicon

Cheryl