Hellooo

Risa

Jan 25, 2019, 10:03:28 PM1/25/19
Anyone out there from the original Babblings crowd? Just been reading old posts, reminiscing lol.

Risa.

“I maybe older, but who said I had to be wiser!”

Tyrone C

Jan 26, 2019, 8:42:11 AM1/26/19
In <db18804a-c157-465d...@googlegroups.com>, Risa
<marrisa...@gmail.com> said:

| Anyone out there from the original Babblings crowd? Just been reading old
| posts, reminiscing lol.

*waves hello* Still here!

--
Tyrone C.

Risa

Jan 26, 2019, 1:07:50 PM1/26/19
Wow! Hey bud how are you these days.
Message has been deleted

Bruce Goatly

Feb 19, 2019, 4:33:11 PM2/19/19
"Risa" wrote:

> Anyone out there from the original Babblings crowd? Just been reading old
> posts, reminiscing lol.

I think, therefore I think I'm here... Just not checking in quite as often
as I used to.

Coincidentally, I'm currently dipping into the B5 Season by Season books by
Jane Killick (some of which I've had for about 10 years but never got round
to reading), reminding myself how good the stories were.

--
bruce

Paul Harper

Nov 26, 2023, 6:13:21 AM11/26/23