RIP Michael O'Hare

paul.c.ha...@googlemail.com

Sep 29, 2012, 8:09:42 AM9/29/12
Very sad news today - Michael O'Hare died this morning having been in a coma since a heart attack last Sunday.

My condolences to Ruth, his wife, to his family and to his friends.

Paul.

Steve Clark

Sep 29, 2012, 6:26:29 PM9/29/12
In article <706b6140-47d9-4e26...@googlegroups.com>,
There is a nice tribute here:
http://trekweb.com/articles/2012/09/29/Babylon-5-Star-Michael-OHare-Dies-at-Age-60.shtml

very sad.

--
Steve Clark

{sjc...@ormail.co.uk using a 129Mb SA 6.20 RiscPC}

John M Ward

Sep 29, 2012, 6:43:47 PM9/29/12
In article <52d70358...@ormail.co.uk>,
Steve Clark <sjc...@ormail.co.uk> wrote:
> In article <706b6140-47d9-4e26...@googlegroups.com>,
> <paul.c.ha...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> > Very sad news today - Michael O'Hare died this morning having been
> > in a coma since a heart attack last Sunday.

Oh, that is really quick a shock, even though I know he hasn't been well
for some time.
Thanks for the link: I've taken a copy for my files (as I always do in
case the original should ever disappear).

--
John M Ward, who nearly gave his first-ever solo performance of
~~~~~~~~~~~| the B5 Season 4 opening sequence (with actions!) at

Angus

Oct 16, 2012, 3:09:17 PM10/16/12
In article <52d704e...@acornusers.org>, jo...@acornusers.org says...

> In article <52d70358...@ormail.co.uk>,
> Steve Clark <sjc...@ormail.co.uk> wrote:
> > In article <706b6140-47d9-4e26...@googlegroups.com>,
> > <paul.c.ha...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> > > Very sad news today - Michael O'Hare died this morning having been
> > > in a coma since a heart attack last Sunday.
>
> Oh, that is really quick a shock, even though I know he hasn't been well
> for some time.
>
> > There is a nice tribute here:
> > http://trekweb.com/articles/2012/09/29/Babylon-5-Star-Michael-OHare-Dies-at-Age-60.shtml
>
> Thanks for the link: I've taken a copy for my files (as I always do in
> case the original should ever disappear).

Sorry to hear this, I only met him for 25 seconds but came away thinking
what a nice man. :(