I cannot switch my account back to Digiguide for Windows

Father Bill Haymaker

Nov 21, 2022, 10:37:23 PM11/21/22
I'm a tottering priest currently working in Ukraine. Sometime during the night my hand must have hit my keyboard and somehow, I switched to premium. I know I've been paying for two versions for a couple of years but didn't even know what it was I was paying for.
What I need assistance for, please, if someone could kindly guide me how to pop back to the windows version. I've gone through every radio bar and don't see anything that will allow me to toggle back to the windows version. With apologies, I confess I'm not well versed in using the display. For me it has been fine, and my thoughts are 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it!'
And I hope I have not irritated anyone in asking for help here. I don't seem able to find anywhere on Digigude a way to actually reach a human for responce or support.
If anyone could assist I am certain you'd probably be richly rewarded in Heaven - just not by Digiguide!

Thank you!

Fr Bill+