SKY News - Dead Man Walking

瀏覽次數:1 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

alland...@live.co.uk

未讀,
2009年4月15日 上午11:00:192009/4/15
收件者:
Gordon Brown faces summer of leadership pressure

The Damian McBride affair has the capacity to de-stablise Gordon Brown
in a way that could yet see Labour going into the next election with a
new leader.

Alan Milburn and his old friend Stephen Byers - both self-styled
Blairite outriders - wasted little time in wading in yesterday. They
were followed by Frank Field, the maverick former Labour minister. He
said Labour MPs were left “staring into the abyss.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/gordon-brown/5155517/Gordon-Brown-faces-summer-of-leadership-pressure.html

That's was a real football chairman's vote of confidence to have, when
you find you’ve got Allan Johnson and Ed Milliband as the most vocal
in speaking up for you in your support.

One does wonder how the history books will treat Gordon if, as it now
looks, he won't even still be PM by the time the next election comes
along.

Indeed, if he hadn’t horlicksed the economy with nuclear abandon would
they have even mentioned him at all?

I mean, has there ever been such a complete idiot as this?

Gordon Brown the man that managed to make Tony Blair, John Major,
Edwina Currie and Jeffrey Archer look like something we should have
nostalgia for.

訊息已遭刪除

Mike Plowman

未讀,
2009年4月15日 中午12:18:172009/4/15
收件者:
On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 08:00:19 -0700 (PDT), alland...@live.co.uk
wrote:

>Gordon Brown faces summer of leadership pressure
>

>nostalgia for.

Yes, won't be long before Labour have their dream ticket of Harman and
Blears leading them. :-)
--
Mike Plowman
I'm a malcontent and I'm okay

alland...@live.co.uk

未讀,
2009年4月15日 中午12:22:042009/4/15
收件者:

> Yes, won't be long before Labour have their dream ticket of Harman and
> Blears leading them.

Every direction is up from the clunking fist.

Logician

未讀,
2009年4月16日 凌晨12:49:082009/4/16
收件者:
On Apr 15, 4:00 pm, allandetr...@live.co.uk wrote:
> Gordon Brown faces summer of leadership pressure
>
> The Damian McBride affair has the capacity to de-stablise Gordon Brown
> in a way that could yet see Labour going into the next election with a
> new leader.
>
> Alan Milburn and his old friend Stephen Byers - both self-styled
> Blairite outriders - wasted little time in wading in yesterday. They
> were followed by Frank Field, the maverick former Labour minister. He
> said Labour MPs were left “staring into the abyss.”
>
> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/gordon-brown/5155...

> That's was a real football chairman's vote of confidence to have, when
> you find you’ve got Allan Johnson and Ed Milliband as the most vocal
> in speaking up for you in your support.
>
> One does wonder how the history books will treat Gordon if, as it now
> looks, he won't even still be PM by the time the next election comes
> along.
>
> Indeed, if he hadn’t horlicksed the economy with nuclear abandon would
> they have even mentioned him at all?
>
> I mean, has there ever been such a complete idiot as this?
>
> Gordon Brown the man that managed to make Tony Blair, John Major,
> Edwina Currie and Jeffrey Archer look like something we should have
> nostalgia for.

Brown will be out next year and then we will have 5 years of Tory hell
including high rates of interest to help savers, massive changes in
policing (you think policing is tough now, wait until Tories get
control), and big help for corps. Years of recession will ensue.

You get what you wish for.

Mikein...@aol.com

未讀,
2009年4月16日 凌晨2:53:402009/4/16
收件者:
> You get what you wish for.- Hide quoted text -

Years of recession? I thought we had that already. What would you
suggest? More mad lending?

Ed

未讀,
2009年4月16日 凌晨3:13:252009/4/16
收件者:
> suggest? More mad lending?- Hide quoted text -

Unfortunately I think Gordon will hang on until the election, doing as
much damage as he can possibly manage without even understanding what
he is doing. It would be handy to have some gold reserves right now,
for example, wouldnt it?

Even more unfortunately, I'm not sure Dave, George or Ollie have much
of a clue either. They should get Vince Cable on their team, he seems
the only one in the house that even vaguely understands simple
economics, let alone CDOs and CDO²s.

P.S. Can you imagine working for a company that has a little more than
600
employees and has the following employee statistics .

29 have been accused of spouse abuse

7 have been arrested for fraud

9 have been accused of writing bad cheques

17 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses

3 have done time for assault

71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit

14 have been arrested on drug-related charges

8 have been arrested for shoplifting

21 are currently defendants in lawsuits

84 have been arrested for drink driving in the last year

Which organisation is this ?

It's the 635 members of the House of Commons, the same group that
cranks
out hundreds of new laws each year designed to keep the rest of us
inline.

What a bunch of b*st**ds we have running our country - it says it all.
And just to top all that they probably have the best 'corporate'
pension
scheme in the country!!

John Turner

未讀,
2009年4月16日 上午11:33:522009/4/16
收件者:
allandetr...@live.co.uk wrote:

> Gordon Brown the man that managed to make Tony Blair, John Major,
> Edwina Currie and Jeffrey Archer look like something we should have
> nostalgia for.

Glad you didn't mention Brown in the same sentence as Margaret Thatcher -
no-one could have nostalgia for that bigoted cow.

John.

John Bennett

未讀,
2009年4月16日 上午11:35:392009/4/16
收件者:John Turner
John Turner wrote:

> Glad you didn't mention Brown in the same sentence as Margaret Thatcher -
> no-one could have nostalgia for that bigoted cow.

ou just did:-))

0 則新訊息