Football

Andy Burns

Mar 12, 2023, 7:43:21 AM3/12/23
Could last night's "ASMR of the Day" catch on?

Jim the Geordie

Mar 12, 2023, 7:53:46 AM3/12/23
In article <k75s6l...@mid.individual.net>, use...@andyburns.uk
says...

> Could last night's "ASMR of the Day" catch on?

Oh purleez!
I often watch with sound off, but could do with a bit of crowd noise.
(Does red-button still have that option?)
I also fast-forward the pundits' ramblings.
For those happy with the 'old' format, can we have the shortened version
as well - perhaps on red-button/iplayer?

--
Jim the Geordie

Andy Burns

Mar 12, 2023, 8:00:12 AM3/12/23
Jim the Geordie wrote:

> Oh purleez!
> I often watch with sound off, but could do with a bit of crowd noise.

It had crowd noise.

Jim the Geordie

Mar 12, 2023, 9:08:45 AM3/12/23
In article <k75t69...@mid.individual.net>, use...@andyburns.uk
says...
Yesterday yes, but red-button has/or used to have the option when
watching any live match on a BBC channel.

--
Jim the Geordie

Stephen Wolstenholme

Mar 12, 2023, 10:25:22 AM3/12/23
On Sun, 12 Mar 2023 11:43:17 +0000, Andy Burns <use...@andyburns.uk>
wrote:

>Could last night's "ASMR of the Day" catch on?

It won't catch on with me because I've no idea what it is. If my wife
or me want to watch a football match we watch it live. If it's not on
BBC or ITV we don't watch it.