This weeks Dr who Gay reference

FairPlay

Apr 10, 2005, 9:19:13 AM4/10/05
None were obvious (to me) though this episode wasn't writen by the rear
gunner apparantly.

steeler

Apr 10, 2005, 10:51:04 AM4/10/05

"FairPlay" <n...@here.com> wrote in message

> None were obvious (to me) though this episode wasn't writen by the rear
> gunner apparantly.

Homophobia aside - it was written by Mark Gatiss (or League of Gentlemen
fame). Also the author of a number of Who books.

JB

Apr 10, 2005, 11:37:20 AM4/10/05

"John L" <jo...@zahidorTOOLATETOSTOPITjohn.plus.com> wrote in message
> And gay also.

Regardless of his sexuality, it's a bit stupid to assume there will be a gay
reference but then "Fairplay" is beginning to strike me as a wannabe troll.

John L

Apr 10, 2005, 11:34:57 AM4/10/05
On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 15:51:04 +0100, "steeler" <nos...@nomail.com>
wrote:

And gay also.

John L

FairPlay

Apr 10, 2005, 1:58:05 PM4/10/05

"John L" <jo...@zahidorTOOLATETOSTOPITjohn.plus.com> wrote in message

Aha!!!!!

FairPlay

Apr 10, 2005, 2:00:01 PM4/10/05

"JB" <flaxton_...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

Troll? Don't be silly.

Either

1. a bit of fun
or
2. Highlighting the PC mind control of the BBC.

How is it a "troll"?

If you think so, just ignore. I'm happy your happy - means we are both happy
together - steady though, not happy in *that* way.

Dom Robinson

Apr 10, 2005, 2:12:11 PM4/10/05
In article <111314744...@demeter.uk.clara.net>,
flaxton_...@yahoo.co.uk says...

A wannabe gay, really. Fairplay's just in denial.
--

Dom Robinson Gamertag: DVDfever email: dom at dvdfever dot co dot uk
/* http://DVDfever.co.uk (editor), http://LeilaniWeb.co.uk (editor)

Fred X

Apr 10, 2005, 3:25:58 PM4/10/05
On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 19:12:11 +0100, Dom Robinson <Usethe...@inthesig.com> wrote:

> In article <111314744...@demeter.uk.clara.net>,
> flaxton_...@yahoo.co.uk says...
>>
>> "John L" <jo...@zahidorTOOLATETOSTOPITjohn.plus.com> wrote in message

>> > And gay also.
>> >

>> Regardless of his sexuality, it's a bit stupid to assume there will be a gay
>> reference but then "Fairplay" is beginning to strike me as a wannabe troll.
>
> A wannabe gay, really. Fairplay's just in denial.

And Denial sure has a tight arse, doesn't he Fairplay? :)

Fred X

FairPlay

Apr 10, 2005, 3:33:56 PM4/10/05

"steeler" <nos...@nomail.com> wrote in message

Apparently he is queer also.

FairPlay

Apr 10, 2005, 3:44:27 PM4/10/05

"Fred X" <alex...@himki.net> wrote in message

Any port in a storm :)

FuzzWolf

Apr 10, 2005, 4:15:01 PM4/10/05

"FairPlay" <n...@here.com> wrote in message

Is this a problem?

FairPlay

Apr 10, 2005, 4:28:18 PM4/10/05

"FuzzWolf" <fuzzwolfh...@prodigy.net> wrote in message

It is for his dad who refuses to believe it.

John L

Apr 10, 2005, 5:07:48 PM4/10/05

It's hardly a secret.

John L

Nick Cooper

Apr 10, 2005, 7:15:14 PM4/10/05

Okay, we'll just file you under "Boringly Predictable Cunt," then.
--
Nick Cooper

625-Online - classic British television:
http://www.625.org.uk
'Things to Come' - An Incomplete Classic:
http://www.thingstocome.org.uk
Lost in France (& Belgium) - Two weeks in Normandy, the Somme &
Flanders; Simon the Cat of 'HMS Amethyst':
http://www.nickcooper.org.uk

Lee@DVDDebate

Apr 10, 2005, 7:18:39 PM4/10/05
On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 14:19:13 +0100, "FairPlay" <n...@here.com> wrote:

>None were obvious (to me) though this episode wasn't writen by the rear
>gunner apparantly.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much. Is there something you want
to tell us? I'm sure no-one here will think any worse of you. Assuming
that were possible.

Lee.
--
Founder, DVD Debate
http://www.dvddebate.com

Cogito ergo sum rectus et vos es non

Rob Mammone

Apr 11, 2005, 2:57:38 AM4/11/05
You are a disgusting, obscene specimen of humanity. Die.

Lee@DVDDebate

Apr 11, 2005, 8:22:51 AM4/11/05
On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 11:44:41 +0100, "FairPlay" <n...@here.com> wrote:

>> >None were obvious (to me) though this episode wasn't writen by the rear
>> >gunner apparantly.
>> >
>> Methinks the lady doth protest too much. Is there something you want
>> to tell us? I'm sure no-one here will think any worse of you. Assuming
>> that were possible.
>

>Please add me to your killfile, there a good lad.

Whatever you say, old man.

Doesn't it bother you that society has moved on and that your bigoted
viewpoints ostracize you more and more the older you get? Rather than
stay stuck in the past, why not just move on with the rest of us and
accept the fact that people are not the same as you? What difference
does it make to you if some men find other men attractive? They aren't
hurting you, leave them be.

Or is this a god thing? If so, there's no helping you.

Lee.
--
Founder, DVD Debate
http://www.dvddebate.com

If you told a joke and someone died laughing, could you be found guilty of a mans laughter?

FairPlay

Apr 11, 2005, 7:07:19 AM4/11/05

"Rob Mammone" <lin...@alphalink.com.au> wrote in message

> You are a disgusting, obscene specimen of humanity. Die.

1. Don't top post.

2. Is the term "rear gunner" so offensive to you that you need to come out
with such vitriol?

Would you have preferred "Shit Stabber" or perhaps "Pillow Biter" or even
"Fudge Packer"?

Please let me know.

TIA

FairPlay

Apr 11, 2005, 7:13:19 AM4/11/05

"Rob Mammone" <lin...@alphalink.com.au> wrote in message
> You are a disgusting, obscene specimen of humanity. Die.

Also I note you are posting from, Oz,. I suppose the gay capital of the
universe Sydney.

Do you talk with a Priscilla Queen of the Desert sort of voice?

FairPlay

Apr 11, 2005, 6:44:41 AM4/11/05

"Lee@DVDDebate" <L...@nospam.DVDDebate.com> wrote in message

> On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 14:19:13 +0100, "FairPlay" <n...@here.com> wrote:
>
> >None were obvious (to me) though this episode wasn't writen by the rear
> >gunner apparantly.
> >
> Methinks the lady doth protest too much. Is there something you want
> to tell us? I'm sure no-one here will think any worse of you. Assuming
> that were possible.

Please add me to your killfile, there a good lad.

FairPlay

Apr 11, 2005, 9:01:23 AM4/11/05

> >> Methinks the lady doth protest too much. Is there something you want
> >> to tell us? I'm sure no-one here will think any worse of you. Assuming
> >> that were possible.
> >
> >Please add me to your killfile, there a good lad.
> >
> Whatever you say, old man.
>
> Doesn't it bother you that society has moved on and that your bigoted
> viewpoints ostracize you more and more the older you get? Rather than
> stay stuck in the past, why not just move on with the rest of us and
> accept the fact that people are not the same as you? What difference
> does it make to you if some men find other men attractive? They aren't
> hurting you, leave them be.
>
> Or is this a god thing? If so, there's no helping you.

What has anything I have said lead you to believe that I have anything
against gays?

What is bigoted about my views?

It looks like, because I used a humourous colloquial phrase for arse bandit,
you have let your bigoted prejudice take centre stage.
What is it about my comments that are "stuck in the past"?

I am quite happy if you have chosen to be a shirt lifter - makes no odds to
me.

But I see no reason why I should be scared off by turd burglars such as
yourself, from pointing out when gay references have been "slipped into" Dr
Who - by their noted "sausage jockey" scriptwriter(s).

Geddit??

PS I have asked you to "ostracize" - pleasde comply. Ta very much.

The Doctor

Apr 11, 2005, 10:33:06 AM4/11/05
In article <425a1fde$1...@news.alphalink.com.au>,

Easy on!!
--
Member - Liberal International
This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca

FairPlay

Apr 11, 2005, 9:53:32 AM4/11/05

"evileniusabroad" <evilgeni...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

> > 2. Highlighting the PC mind control of the BBC.
>
> It's called modern....
>
> Just because you cant have your prejudices reflected back at you
> doesnt mean the world has gone maaaaaaad.
>
> Fuck off.

This whole gay thing, certainly is revealing. It's brought those with a
"vested interest" out of the closet.

No doubt the homosexual references the scriptwriters have managed to get
into, what is ostensibly a childrens programme, are heartily approved of in
some quarters.

As Corp Jones would say "They don't like it up 'em" - but then again they
do!!

FairPlay

Apr 11, 2005, 11:09:23 AM4/11/05

> >> It's called modern....
> >>
> >> Just because you cant have your prejudices reflected back at you
> >> doesnt mean the world has gone maaaaaaad.
> >>
> >> Fuck off.
> >
> >This whole gay thing, certainly is revealing. It's brought those with a
> >"vested interest" out of the closet.
> >
> What makes you think that everyone who is not anti-gay is gay?

Come on Lee, take a long hard look in the mirror.

evileniusabroad

Apr 11, 2005, 9:43:28 AM4/11/05
> 2. Highlighting the PC mind control of the BBC.

It's called modern....

Lee@DVDDebate

Apr 11, 2005, 10:20:11 AM4/11/05
On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 14:53:32 +0100, "FairPlay" <n...@here.com> wrote:

>> > 2. Highlighting the PC mind control of the BBC.
>>
>> It's called modern....
>>
>> Just because you cant have your prejudices reflected back at you
>> doesnt mean the world has gone maaaaaaad.
>>
>> Fuck off.
>
>This whole gay thing, certainly is revealing. It's brought those with a
>"vested interest" out of the closet.

What makes you think that everyone who is not anti-gay is gay? You're
deluding yourself.

FairPlay

Apr 11, 2005, 11:12:16 AM4/11/05

"Lee@DVDDebate" <l...@nospamdvddebate.com> wrote in message

> >> It's called modern....
> >>
> >> Just because you cant have your prejudices reflected back at you
> >> doesnt mean the world has gone maaaaaaad.
> >>
> >> Fuck off.
> >
> >This whole gay thing, certainly is revealing. It's brought those with a
> >"vested interest" out of the closet.
> >
> What makes you think that everyone who is not anti-gay is gay?

BTW there has been nothing "anti-gay" in any of my posts.
It is simply you and the other pork munchers conveying your bigoted
prejudice onto my opinions.

Lee@DVDDebate

Apr 11, 2005, 1:42:27 PM4/11/05
On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 16:12:16 +0100, "FairPlay" <n...@here.com> wrote:

>> >This whole gay thing, certainly is revealing. It's brought those with a
>> >"vested interest" out of the closet.
>> >
>> What makes you think that everyone who is not anti-gay is gay?
>
>BTW there has been nothing "anti-gay" in any of my posts.
>It is simply you and the other pork munchers conveying your bigoted
>prejudice onto my opinions.

LOL, I'll be sure to let my wife know there's a homophobe on the
internet that thinks I'm gay.

Lee.
--
Founder, DVD Debate
http://www.dvddebate.com
lee at dvddebate dot com

Cogito ergo sum rectus et vos es non

Dom Robinson

Apr 11, 2005, 3:16:17 PM4/11/05
In article <425ac628$0$292$cc9e...@news-text.dial.pipex.com>, n...@here.com
says...

> "Lee@DVDDebate" <L...@nospam.DVDDebate.com> wrote in message

> > >BTW there has been nothing "anti-gay" in any of my posts.
> > >It is simply you and the other pork munchers conveying your bigoted
> > >prejudice onto my opinions.
> > >
> > LOL, I'll be sure to let my wife know there's a homophobe on the
> > internet that thinks I'm gay.
>
> Is your wife really a man?

No, you're thinking of David Bowie :)

JB

Apr 11, 2005, 3:28:53 PM4/11/05

"Dom Robinson" <Usethe...@inthesig.com> wrote in message
> In article <425a7523$0$302$cc9e...@news-text.dial.pipex.com>,
> n...@here.com
> says...

>> It looks like, because I used a humourous colloquial phrase for arse
>> bandit,
>> you have let your bigoted prejudice take centre stage.
>> What is it about my comments that are "stuck in the past"?
>>
> I bet you wouldn't use that phrase at work.
> --

Depends on if he works at BNP headquarters.

Dom Robinson

Apr 11, 2005, 3:07:01 PM4/11/05
In article <42598c62$0$289$cc9e...@news-text.dial.pipex.com>, n...@here.com
says...

Do you know him personally?

JB

Apr 11, 2005, 3:27:29 PM4/11/05

> BTW there has been nothing "anti-gay" in any of my posts.
> It is simply you and the other pork munchers conveying your bigoted
> prejudice onto my opinions.

You ARE a wannabe troll, but you're quite funny with it.

Dom Robinson

Apr 11, 2005, 3:11:53 PM4/11/05
In article <425a7523$0$302$cc9e...@news-text.dial.pipex.com>, n...@here.com
says...
> It looks like, because I used a humourous colloquial phrase for arse bandit,
> you have let your bigoted prejudice take centre stage.
> What is it about my comments that are "stuck in the past"?

I bet you wouldn't use that phrase at work.

Dom Robinson

Apr 11, 2005, 3:10:38 PM4/11/05
In article <425a5bd0$0$289$cc9e...@news-text.dial.pipex.com>, n...@here.com
says...

> Do you talk with a Priscilla Queen of the Desert sort of voice?

'Fuck off you silly queers, he's gettin' out of here...' :)

FairPlay

Apr 11, 2005, 2:47:03 PM4/11/05

"Lee@DVDDebate" <L...@nospam.DVDDebate.com> wrote in message

> >> What makes you think that everyone who is not anti-gay is gay?
> >
> >BTW there has been nothing "anti-gay" in any of my posts.
> >It is simply you and the other pork munchers conveying your bigoted
> >prejudice onto my opinions.
> >
> LOL, I'll be sure to let my wife know there's a homophobe on the
> internet that thinks I'm gay.

Is your wife really a man?

Halmyre

Apr 11, 2005, 3:20:42 PM4/11/05
Dom Robinson wrote:
> In article <425ac628$0$292$cc9e...@news-text.dial.pipex.com>, n...@here.com
> says...
>
>>"Lee@DVDDebate" <L...@nospam.DVDDebate.com> wrote in message

>>>LOL, I'll be sure to let my wife know there's a homophobe on the
>>>internet that thinks I'm gay.
>>
>>Is your wife really a man?
>

> No, you're thinking of David Bowie :)

David Bowie's a man?

Halmyre

Dom Robinson

Apr 11, 2005, 3:07:25 PM4/11/05
In article <kc5j51l0jru4b2bvr...@4ax.com>,
jo...@zahidorTOOLATETOSTOPITjohn.plus.com says...

> >> And gay also.
> >
> >Aha!!!!!
>
> It's hardly a secret.

I had no idea. Not that I particularly cared either way.

FairPlay

Apr 11, 2005, 4:00:00 PM4/11/05

"JB" <flaxton_...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

Don't see it myself. I call a spade a spade and a sword swallower a sword
swallower.

The insidious think is how the cheek chompers are trying to "turn" our young
with subliminal promotion of fudge packing.

FairPlay

Apr 11, 2005, 4:09:09 PM4/11/05

> In article <425a5bd0$0$289$cc9e...@news-text.dial.pipex.com>,
n...@here.com
> says...
> > Do you talk with a Priscilla Queen of the Desert sort of voice?
> >
> 'Fuck off you silly queers, he's gettin' out of here...' :)

Actually, I've never seen the film.

JB

Apr 11, 2005, 4:26:59 PM4/11/05

> The insidious think is how the cheek chompers are trying to "turn" our
> young
> with subliminal promotion of fudge packing.

Would you care to cite a source that purports to be a homosexual campaign
aiming at "turning our young" into homosexuals? Or is it just nonsense
you're pumping out?

Dom Robinson

Apr 11, 2005, 4:32:28 PM4/11/05
In article <425ad965$0$288$cc9e...@news-text.dial.pipex.com>, n...@here.com
says...
You should. It's very entertaining.

Dom Robinson

Apr 11, 2005, 4:38:16 PM4/11/05
In article <111324773...@despina.uk.clara.net>,
flaxton_...@yahoo.co.uk says...
LOL! :)

Comedian/writer Tony Burgess made a good pisstake of the BNP at the Comedy
Store when he had the misfortune to speak to a BNP representative.

BNP man (whinging): Look at all these blacks coming over here, taking our
jobs...
Tony: What is it you do?
BNP man (smug): I leaflet for the BNP!
Tony: I think your job's pretty safe then, mate(!)

FairPlay

Apr 11, 2005, 5:22:22 PM4/11/05

> "FairPlay" <n...@here.com> wrote in message
> >

> > The insidious think is how the cheek chompers are trying to "turn" our
> > young
> > with subliminal promotion of fudge packing.
> >

> Would you care to cite a source that purports to be a homosexual campaign
> aiming at "turning our young" into homosexuals?

I'm the source. Plus the homosexual references in the first two weeks of Dr
Who which I have cited.

>Or is it just nonsense you're pumping out?

Ooooeer!!

JB

Apr 11, 2005, 6:33:33 PM4/11/05

> "JB" <flaxton_...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>>
>> "FairPlay" <n...@here.com> wrote in message
>> >

>> > The insidious think is how the cheek chompers are trying to "turn" our
>> > young
>> > with subliminal promotion of fudge packing.
>> >

>> Would you care to cite a source that purports to be a homosexual campaign
>> aiming at "turning our young" into homosexuals?
>
> I'm the source.

I think the good readers here will give your testimony the weight it
deserves. Thanks for the honesty.

Lee@DVDDebate

Apr 11, 2005, 6:56:52 PM4/11/05
On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 19:47:03 +0100, "FairPlay" <n...@here.com> wrote:

>> >BTW there has been nothing "anti-gay" in any of my posts.
>> >It is simply you and the other pork munchers conveying your bigoted
>> >prejudice onto my opinions.
>> >
>> LOL, I'll be sure to let my wife know there's a homophobe on the
>> internet that thinks I'm gay.
>
>Is your wife really a man?

LOL. Yep, you've definitely got some latent tendancies there.

The Cardboard Voord

Apr 12, 2005, 3:01:50 AM4/12/05
Previously, in uk.media.tv.misc:

FairPlay said:

>Troll? Don't be silly.
>
>Either
>
>1. a bit of fun
>or

>2. Highlighting the PC mind control of the BBC.

I prefer: 3. Cunt

Simon Brooke

Apr 12, 2005, 3:51:17 AM4/12/05
in message <425aea8e$0$295$cc9e...@news-text.dial.pipex.com>, FairPlay
('n...@here.com') wrote:

Have finished your treatment for delusions and paranoia, or are you
still having to go to the sessions every week?

--
si...@jasmine.org.uk (Simon Brooke) http://www.jasmine.org.uk/~simon/

[ This .sig intentionally left blank ]

FairPlay

Apr 12, 2005, 7:19:37 AM4/12/05

"Simon Brooke" <si...@jasmine.org.uk> wrote in message

> in message <425aea8e$0$295$cc9e...@news-text.dial.pipex.com>, FairPlay
> ('n...@here.com') wrote:
>

> > "JB" <flaxton_...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> >>
> >> "FairPlay" <n...@here.com> wrote in message

> >> Would you care to cite a source that purports to be a homosexual
> >> campaign aiming at "turning our young" into homosexuals?
> >
> > I'm the source. Plus the homosexual references in the first two weeks
> > of Dr Who which I have cited.
>
> Have finished your treatment for delusions and paranoia, or are you
> still having to go to the sessions every week?

Not paranoid at all. Knowing Mr Davies CV, I had a bet with myself before
the first episode that their would be at least one homosexual reference. It
took five minutes for the Doctor to pick Heat magazine and refer to an
actors sexuality as "gay" and that he would be unable to have a relationship
with a woman.

In Episode 2 we have the Gay anthem Tainted Love, sung by his bender pal.

Episode 3 was not written by him.

Simon Brooke

Apr 12, 2005, 9:07:32 AM4/12/05
in message <425baec9$0$305$cc9e...@news-text.dial.pipex.com>, FairPlay
('n...@here.com') wrote:

> "Simon Brooke" <si...@jasmine.org.uk> wrote in message
>> in message <425aea8e$0$295$cc9e...@news-text.dial.pipex.com>,
>> FairPlay ('n...@here.com') wrote:
>>
>> Have finished your treatment for delusions and paranoia, or are you
>> still having to go to the sessions every week?
>
> Not paranoid at all. Knowing Mr Davies CV, I had a bet with myself
> before the first episode that their would be at least one homosexual
> reference. It took five minutes for the Doctor to pick Heat magazine
> and refer to an actors sexuality as "gay" and that he would be unable
> to have a relationship with a woman.
>
> In Episode 2 we have the Gay anthem Tainted Love, sung by his bender
> pal.

Do you realise there have also been references (and not so tenuous,
either) to London, to trees, and to Shakespeare in every episode so far
(to name only a few things at random). In episode two, Rose suggests
the Doctor should pollinate a tree. So what? Are we to assume Mr Davies
is a closet arboriculturalist?

The interesting thing is not that there are supposed gay references, but
that you notice them. And that says more about you than it does about
RTD.

:: Wisdom is better than weapons of war ::
:: Ecclesiastes 9:18 ::

Mark A

Apr 12, 2005, 9:45:38 AM4/12/05
Simon Brooke wrote:

> The interesting thing is not that there are supposed gay references,
> but that you notice them. And that says more about you than it does
> about RTD.

The really interesting thing is why anyone is bothering to respond to
such drivel. He's either an ignorant twat, or a trolling twat. Either
way he can be safely ignored.

Regards

Mark

FairPlay