"Kisses at Fifty" (1973 Play for Today)

NY

May 31, 2023, 8:55:15 AM5/31/23
If anyone is interested, BBC Four are showing Colin Welland's excellent play
Kisses at Fifty on Wednesday 7 June 22:00-23:10.

Max Demian

May 31, 2023, 2:55:24 PM5/31/23
On 31/05/2023 13:54, NY wrote:

> If anyone is interested, BBC Four are showing Colin Welland's excellent
> play Kisses at Fifty on Wednesday 7 June 22:00-23:10.

Sounds rather revolting. Like seeing middle aged couples holding hands.
Or those ads for dating for "like minded people over 50."

--
Max Demian

Stephen Wolstenholme

Jun 1, 2023, 6:04:20 AM6/1/23
I'm way over 50 and don't find kisses revolting unless it's men
kissing men.

--
Neural Network Software for Windows http://www.npsnn.com

Ar

Jun 1, 2023, 2:37:18 PM6/1/23
Surely that's more preferable than all the adverts on TV... well now
you've hit 50, have you planned your funeral yet?