A belated Christmas greeting...

JNugent

Dec 26, 2021, 7:43:07 PM12/26/21
This used to be a much busier group, but for anyone still checking it
out daily (especially Dry Gulch Pete), please accept my apologies for
not issuing a seasonal greeting earlier than this.

Irrespective of how New Year's Eve turns out, have a great time and stay
safe in 2022!

Dry Gulch Pete

Dec 27, 2021, 8:51:09 AM12/27/21
"JNugent" <jennings&c...@fastmail.fm> wrote in message
Thanks - Happy New Year, everybody!

--
(_(_)_)
DGP

JNugent

Dec 24, 2023, 10:37:38 AM12/24/23
Good Gawd... is that two years ago already?

OK... for December 2023, have a very Merry Christmas and the happiest
and healthiest of New years, all.

Ar

Dec 31, 2023, 8:16:47 PM12/31/23
On 24/12/2023 15:37, JNugent wrote:
>> Irrespective of how New Year's Eve turns out, have a great time and stay
>> safe in 2022!
>
> Good Gawd... is that two years ago already?
>
> OK... for December 2023, have a very Merry Christmas and the happiest
> and healthiest of New years, all.

And a Happy New Year / 2024 to you. See how this posting ages! :)

J. P. Gilliver

Jan 24, 2024, 10:21:15 AMJan 24
In message <umt3ps$1tc97$2...@dont-email.me> at Mon, 1 Jan 2024 01:16:44,
Ar <A...@127.0.0.1> writes
I've just started taking this, hence the Gillivering/necroposting - but
there don't seem to be any posts since about January 1?

Veni Vidi Vacuum [I came, I saw, It sucked] - m...@saslimited.demon.co.uk, 1998

Ar

Jan 26, 2024, 2:37:02 PMJan 26
On 24/01/2024 15:13, J. P. Gilliver wrote:

>> And a Happy New Year / 2024 to you. See how this posting ages! :)
>
> I've just started taking this, hence the Gillivering/necroposting - but
> there don't seem to be any posts since about January 1?

I think because most people have fucked off to web forums, where your
thoughts are carefully controlled, and you can edit a post, unlike Usenet.