Kennet Everett Video Show

Jeff Layman

Oct 9, 2021, 9:56:56 AM10/9/21
Showing now and all day today on Ch7 (That"s TV). These were originally
shown in the late 70s.

If you want to record them they have to be done separately via the EPG
as there's no series link.

--

Jeff

the dog from that film you saw

Oct 9, 2021, 10:57:08 AM10/9/21
surprised they could get the rights given the large quantity of musical
performances.

Brian Smith

Oct 9, 2021, 1:38:03 PM10/9/21
Thanks!

Dave W

Oct 9, 2021, 6:49:46 PM10/9/21
There is no channel 7 in my location, only channel 8 'London Live'.
What part of the country are you?
--
Dave W

Mike Swift

Oct 9, 2021, 8:13:44 PM10/9/21
In article <sjs737$k52$1...@dont-email.me>, Jeff Layman
<jmla...@invalid.invalid> writes
I used to think he was great, I spent 7 months in hospital in 1970 after
being a passenger in a nasty car crash and listened to a lot of radio.

I remember his rather unusual way of resigning from his BBC radio show
live to air.

His BeeGees transformation kit sketch still makes me laugh after all
this time.

Mike

Yorkshire Halvard Lange

tim...

Oct 10, 2021, 1:27:31 AM10/10/21

"Jeff Layman" <jmla...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
yes there is

tim...

Oct 10, 2021, 1:29:11 AM10/10/21

"the dog from that film you saw" <d...@REMOVETHISbtinternet.com> wrote in
message news:65i8J.194248$11h7....@fx03.ams1...
surely the rights obtained when a program is originally shown perpetuate
through for reruns of a program

"Repeats" would be a nightmare otherwise

tim...

Oct 10, 2021, 1:33:57 AM10/10/21

"Dave W" <dave...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
"That's TV Gold" is now a national channel on Channel 91 (provided that you
can receive COM7)

> --
> Dave W

Jeff Layman

Oct 10, 2021, 4:15:39 AM10/10/21
Not on Ch7. There is on Ch91, but strangely the episodes tomorrow at
2230 and 2300 appear to be a series link of their own, as they weren't
included in the series link for the other episodes today starting at
1450 and tomorrow starting at 2000!

--

Jeff

Jeff Layman

Oct 10, 2021, 4:20:36 AM10/10/21
South (Rowridge).

As tim... pointed out, the KEVS is also being broadcast on Ch91. If you
can get that and want to record the episodes, it's better using Ch91 as
the series link works (except for the last two episodes tomorrow at 2230
and 2300. You'll have to do those separately as a series link of their own).

--

Jeff

the dog from that film you saw

Oct 10, 2021, 4:56:30 AM10/10/21
depends.
with the bbc there's a blanket scheme but not every artist is in it so a
few months back they skipped an episode with the doors on it as that
band hadn't signed up for the scheme.

even then, when the bbc repeated the young ones a few years back they
edited out all the musical performances as they couldnt clear the rights.

Dave W

Oct 10, 2021, 2:27:24 PM10/10/21
On Sun, 10 Oct 2021 06:33:54 +0100, "tim..." <timsn...@gmail.com>
wrote:
I use Crystal Palace, but its COM7 does not include channel 91.
--
Dave W

Dave W

Oct 10, 2021, 2:44:27 PM10/10/21
On Sun, 10 Oct 2021 09:20:35 +0100, Jeff Layman
It's also on non-freesat satellite at 11582 H DVB-S QPSK 22 5/6
--
Dave W

Andy Burns

Oct 10, 2021, 3:29:04 PM10/10/21
Dave W wrote:

> I use Crystal Palace, but its COM7 does not include channel 91.

It does according to this

<https://www.terrestrialtv.uk/dtt.php?reg=UK.E.LON.CRY>

tim...

Oct 12, 2021, 4:56:18 AM10/12/21

"Dave W" <dave...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
funny that

the Crystal Palace Transmitter that I get my TV from, does

> --
> Dave W

Andy Burns

Oct 12, 2021, 11:53:07 AM10/12/21
tim... wrote:

> "Dave W" wrote:
>
>> I use Crystal Palace, but its COM7 does not include channel 91.
>
> funny that
> the Crystal Palace Transmitter that I get my TV from, does

I suspect Dave needs to do a full re-tune.

Dave W

Oct 12, 2021, 6:00:59 PM10/12/21
On Sun, 10 Oct 2021 20:29:00 +0100, Andy Burns <use...@andyburns.uk>
wrote:
It doesn't according to this
https://ukfree.tv/transmitters/tv/Crystal_Palace

I have tried a retune, but my aerial is a bit dodgey on Com7
--
Dave W

tim...

Oct 13, 2021, 2:35:54 AM10/13/21

> On Sun, 10 Oct 2021 20:29:00 +0100, Andy Burns <use...@andyburns.uk>
> wrote:
>
>>Dave W wrote:
>>
>>> I use Crystal Palace, but its COM7 does not include channel 91.
>>
>>It does according to this
>>
>><https://www.terrestrialtv.uk/dtt.php?reg=UK.E.LON.CRY>
>
> It doesn't according to this
> https://ukfree.tv/transmitters/tv/Crystal_Palace

that resource has been out of date for ages.

> I have tried a retune, but my aerial is a bit dodgey on Com7

can you get Forces TV?

> --
> Dave W

Andy Burns

Oct 13, 2021, 2:48:19 AM10/13/21
Dave W wrote:

> Andy Burns wrote:
>
>> Dave W wrote:
>>
>>> I use Crystal Palace, but its COM7 does not include channel 91.
>>
>> It does according to this
>> <https://www.terrestrialtv.uk/dtt.php?reg=UK.E.LON.CRY>
>
> It doesn't according to this
> https://ukfree.tv/transmitters/tv/Crystal_Palace

ukfree.tv is not generally regarded as a reliable source of information

Max Demian

Oct 13, 2021, 6:54:24 AM10/13/21
Try https://www.terrestrialtv.uk/ . You can set it to your region.

--
Max Demian

Andy Burns

Oct 13, 2021, 11:52:47 AM10/13/21
Max Demian wrote:

> Dave W wrote:
>
>> Andy Burns wrote:
>>
>>> <https://www.terrestrialtv.uk/dtt.php?reg=UK.E.LON.CRY> <---\
>> |
>> It doesn't according to this |
>> https://ukfree.tv/transmitters/tv/Crystal_Palace |
>> |
>> I have tried a retune, but my aerial is a bit dodgey on Com7 |
> |
> Try https://www.terrestrialtv.uk/ . You can set it to your region. |

This link is that site, set for his region >---/