Mr C Barker

Mary

Feb 27, 2009, 1:11:34 PM2/27/09
I admire Chris and the way he deals with the bullies here.

He's a good man, why don't you leave him alone?

Jeff Lawrence

Feb 27, 2009, 1:16:30 PM2/27/09
"Mary" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

>I admire Chris and the way he deals with the bullies here.
>
> He's a good man, why don't you leave him alone?

Well, your heartfelt and no doubt entirely geniune argument has certainly
convinced me, and surely many others in this NG.
I'm sure we'll have no more problems on this front. Thanks Mary.
Cheers
Jeff

Mike Plowman

Feb 27, 2009, 1:20:14 PM2/27/09
On Fri, 27 Feb 2009 18:11:34 GMT, "Mary" <m...@privacy.net> wrote:

>I admire Chris and the way he deals with the bullies here.
>
>He's a good man, why don't you leave him alone?

TROLL_O_METER
0---1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10
--->

Very poor. Very poor indeed
--
Mike Plowman

Mary

Feb 27, 2009, 1:25:43 PM2/27/09
Mike Plowman wrote:

I'm not a troll.

Just because I read what goes on here and can see the incessant
bullying of Chris, it doesn't make me a troll.

He's more of a man than many here and has a very lucky wife.

Jeff Lawrence

Feb 27, 2009, 1:39:20 PM2/27/09

> He's more of a man than many here and has a very lucky wife.

He certainly does. All other wives must look at her with total envy. After
all, which wife wouldn't like to have a husband who dosses around at home
all day whilst she goes out to work in order to provide for her family. Any
wife who denies that they'd like a husband like that would have to be a
liar.
I daren't mention his behaviour to my own wife as I'm afraid she will then
realise that it's possible for such husbands as the Chris Barkers of this
world to exist.
Cheers
Jeff

Mike Plowman

Feb 27, 2009, 1:43:04 PM2/27/09
On Fri, 27 Feb 2009 18:25:43 GMT, "Mary" <m...@privacy.net> wrote:

>Mike Plowman wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 27 Feb 2009 18:11:34 GMT, "Mary" <m...@privacy.net> wrote:
>>
>> > I admire Chris and the way he deals with the bullies here.
>> >
>> > He's a good man, why don't you leave him alone?
>>
>> TROLL_O_METER
>> 0---1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10
>> --->
>>
>> Very poor. Very poor indeed
>
>I'm not a troll.
>
>Just because I read what goes on here and can see the incessant
>bullying of Chris, it doesn't make me a troll.

Yes, of course it doesn't once we take all your other posts about TV
into account.

>He's more of a man than many here

Indeed, as I'm sure Ophelia, Anne and Maria would agree.

>and has a very lucky wife.

I think she's very lucky too.

--
Mike Plowman

Jeff Lawrence

Feb 27, 2009, 1:44:34 PM2/27/09
"Mike Plowman" <mike.p...@mydomain.net> wrote in message

Come on Mike, that's not very fair. Mary is a long standing and popular
member of this NG who has contributed a lot of sense
to many threads throughout the years. I think she deserves to be listened to
here and given the benefit of the doubt.
Cheers
Jeff

Ophelia

Feb 27, 2009, 1:54:34 PM2/27/09

What I don't understand is, why, if 'Mary' feels so strongly about Barker,
she needs to hide behind m...@privacy.net

Shrike

Feb 27, 2009, 1:57:45 PM2/27/09
On Feb 27, 6:39 pm, "Jeff Lawrence" <jeff.lawre...@orange.nl> wrote:

> "Mary" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

> > He's more of a man than many here and has a very lucky wife.
>
> He certainly does. All other wives must look at her with total envy. After
> all, which wife wouldn't like to have a husband who dosses around at home
> all day whilst she goes out to work in order to provide for her family. Any
> wife who denies that they'd like a husband like that would have to be a
> liar.

Well, you're wrong on about three counts there, but please don't let
mere facts stand in the way of malicious speculations.

Presumably you can't be that busy yourself "providing" for your own
family if you can spend so much time posting to UMTM.

CB

Jeff Lawrence

Feb 27, 2009, 1:59:50 PM2/27/09
"Shrike" <haunte...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>Presumably you can't be that busy yourself "providing" for your own
>family if you can spend so much time posting to UMTM.

That must indeed be the case.
Cheers
Jeff

Mary

Feb 27, 2009, 2:00:34 PM2/27/09
Ophelia wrote:

It's not hiding, m...@privacy.net is a common SPAM avoidance.

Shrike

Feb 27, 2009, 2:08:03 PM2/27/09

Says someone who keeps her own identity secret.

PS. That's "Mr Barker" to you, "Ophelia".

Jeff Lawrence

Feb 27, 2009, 2:10:59 PM2/27/09

>PS. That's "Mr Barker" to you, "Ophelia".

Why is it "Mr Barker" to her then, Barker?
Cheers
Jeff

Shrike

Feb 27, 2009, 2:16:38 PM2/27/09
On Feb 27, 6:59 pm, "Jeff Lawrence" <jeff.lawre...@orange.nl> wrote:

> "Shrike" <hauntedri...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Unlikely though, given that there are is no beginning to your talents.
I mean in all seriousness, what respectable job can you possibly do
that allows to spend the whole day posting to UMTM? Telesales from
home?

All this "his poor wife" stuff is most likely projection on your part.
My wife has a degree, a professional occupation and can speak two
languages fluently. She is IT literate and would, if she could be
bothered, kick your lardy derriere around on usenet with ease if she
wished to. In contrast I suspect you keep your poor South American
well away from the family computer, spinning her yarns about being
busy pursuing telesales leads when in reality you are pounding UMTM
all day with very cheesy quips.

Yes, I think projection plays a _very_ large part in your life.

Well, along with seeking cures for premature baldness. ;)

Shrike

Feb 27, 2009, 2:18:43 PM2/27/09
On Feb 27, 7:10 pm, "Jeff Lawrence" <jeff.lawre...@orange.nl> wrote:

> "Shrike" <hauntedri...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

For the same reason that it's "Mr Barker" to you, Lawrence. Because I
don't like either of you and you should be respectful towards your
betters.

Daniel Lincoln

Feb 27, 2009, 2:20:27 PM2/27/09

On Feb 27, 6:59 pm, "Jeff Lawrence" <jeff.lawre...@orange.nl> wrote:

>Yes, I think projection plays a _very_ large part in your life.

It certainly does. I love showing my old home movies.
Cheers
Jeff

Daniel Lincoln

Feb 27, 2009, 2:21:07 PM2/27/09
"Shrike" <haunte...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Ah, thanks for clearing it up Barker.
Cheers
Jeff

sipst...@my-deja.com

Feb 27, 2009, 2:26:00 PM2/27/09

Oh dear.

Mike Plowman

Feb 27, 2009, 2:26:55 PM2/27/09

They're like buses. You wait hours for a sock puppet and then two come
along at once!
--
Mike Plowman

Mary

Feb 27, 2009, 2:55:16 PM2/27/09
Mary wrote:
> I admire Chris and the way he deals with the bullies here.
>
> He's a good man, why don't you leave him alone?

Actually I've read all the archives and now realise I was quite wrong
and Mr Barker is in fact a troublemaker, his offline stalking is
disturbing . He is obviously quite disturbed in the head .

Mary

Feb 27, 2009, 3:00:28 PM2/27/09
Mary didn't write:

A forgery and not from me.

It's a good example of the bullying of good people that goes on day in,
day out here though.

Ophelia

Feb 27, 2009, 3:02:12 PM2/27/09

Of course it is dear.

Ophelia

Feb 27, 2009, 3:03:11 PM2/27/09

That is Ms Ophelia to you Barker! Many people here know exactly who I am:)
You just hate it that you don't:)

Ophelia

Feb 27, 2009, 3:03:53 PM2/27/09

ROFLMAO

Mary

Feb 27, 2009, 3:05:51 PM2/27/09

> A forgery and not from me.
>
> It's a good example of the bullying of good people that goes on day in,
> day out here though.

I agree, it's pretty pathetic that people have to hide behind false
identities when making such accusations.
Why can't they be big enough to post under their real name? What have they
got to hide?

Mary

Feb 27, 2009, 3:14:43 PM2/27/09
On Fri, 27 Feb 2009 21:05:51 +0100, "Mary" <jeff.l...@orange.nl>
wrote:

I agree.
--
Mike Plowman

Mary

Feb 27, 2009, 3:16:48 PM2/27/09
"Mary" <mike.p...@mydomain.net> wrote in message

Oh, and BTW, it's "Mrs Mary" to you. Or is it "Miss Mary"? I can never
remember.

A. J. Moss

Feb 27, 2009, 3:19:48 PM2/27/09
Mary wrote:
> I admire Chris and the way he deals with the bullies here.
> He's a good man, why don't you leave him alone?

I'm not entirely sure why you're asking here, Mary.

Have a look straight down. That thing sticking out beneath
you is something that's commonly referred to as a wrist.
Follow it a bit further and you'll come across an arm,
at the other end of which is the rest of Chris Barker.
He'll tell you all you need to know about this newsgroup.

Mary

Feb 27, 2009, 3:21:42 PM2/27/09
Mary didn't write:

Mary is my real name and I have nothing to hide. Why are you trying to
bully me now?

not a bully

Feb 27, 2009, 3:23:43 PM2/27/09

> Mary is my real name and I have nothing to hide. Why are you trying to
> bully me now?

I think you're confusing me with someone else. I'm not a bully. Mary what
BTW?

Mary

Feb 27, 2009, 3:23:55 PM2/27/09
A. J. Moss wrote:

I am not Chris Barker.

Mary

Feb 27, 2009, 3:28:32 PM2/27/09
not a bully wrote:

> "Mary" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message
>
> > Mary is my real name and I have nothing to hide. Why are you trying
> > to bully me now?
>

> Mary what BTW?

Why do you need to know? So you can use it to bully me?

not a bully

Feb 27, 2009, 3:31:57 PM2/27/09
"Mary" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

Only if it's a funny name. Plus I want to try and find out where you work
and look for photos of you by entering your name into Google.
You don't mind do you?

Mary

Feb 27, 2009, 3:37:58 PM2/27/09
not a bully wrote:

> "Mary" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message
> > not a bully wrote:
> >
> >>"Mary" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

> trying >>> to bully me now?
> > >
> > > Mary what BTW?
> >
> > Why do you need to know? So you can use it to bully me?
>
> Only if it's a funny name. Plus I want to try and find out where you
> work and look for photos of you by entering your name into Google.
> You don't mind do you?

I'm not a bully, so I shall not be telling you. Bullies deserve all
they get. Including losing their jobs and being sued.

Mary

Feb 27, 2009, 3:41:07 PM2/27/09
Ophelia wrote:

I hope you're not accusing me of lying Ophelia. I'd be happy to take it
further if you are. I won't bow to bullies.

not a bully

Feb 27, 2009, 3:42:24 PM2/27/09

> I hope you're not accusing me of lying Ophelia. I'd be happy to take it
> further if you are. I won't bow to bullies.

Very wise. They might punch you in the top of the head if you did.

Message has been deleted

Mary

Feb 27, 2009, 3:46:41 PM2/27/09
a bully wrote:

I hope for your sake that's not a threat.

not a bully

Feb 27, 2009, 3:49:45 PM2/27/09
"Mary" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

Nope, I'll leave the threats of physical violence to your mate.

Halmyre

Feb 27, 2009, 3:51:06 PM2/27/09
In article <qXXpl.47359$cI2....@newsfe09.iad>, m...@privacy.net says...

*I'm* Mary, and so is my wife!

--
Halmyre

That's you that is.

williemeikle

Feb 27, 2009, 3:51:09 PM2/27/09
"Mary" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

Whoosh! That's the sound of a joke going over your head that is.

--

Willie

http://www.williammeikle.com

Ophelia

Feb 27, 2009, 3:29:12 PM2/27/09
Shrike wrote:

> On Feb 27, 6:59 pm, "Jeff Lawrence" <jeff.lawre...@orange.nl> wrote:
>
>> "Shrike" <hauntedri...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Presumably you can't be that busy yourself "providing" for your own
>>> family if you can spend so much time posting to UMTM.
>>
>> That must indeed be the case.
>> Cheers
>> Jeff
>
> Unlikely though, given that there are is no beginning to your talents.
> I mean in all seriousness, what respectable job can you possibly do
> that allows to spend the whole day posting to UMTM? Telesales from
> home?

I know. It is disgraceful that he wastes his money on holidays to Peru:(

> Well, along with seeking cures for premature baldness. ;)

Only premature?? :(((((((((

Ophelia

Feb 27, 2009, 4:00:03 PM2/27/09

You are not new around here then?

Ophelia

Feb 27, 2009, 4:06:39 PM2/27/09

Hellup me. hellup me... I is askeeered!

Ophelia

Feb 27, 2009, 4:08:32 PM2/27/09

That is a lie!!!!!!!!

*I* am Mary and so is *my* wife!

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Mary

Feb 27, 2009, 4:29:35 PM2/27/09

I'd like to clear up once and for all that I'm the real Mary and wish I
hadn't become involved, just a quick look at Mr Barkers postings this
last week has shown me that he is in need of professional help.

Mary

Feb 27, 2009, 4:30:44 PM2/27/09

You aren't Mary either - how you have hijacked my account I don't know!

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Tony

Feb 27, 2009, 4:37:03 PM2/27/09

PMSL! Oh do fuck off. The only nutters here who threaten to sue people are
Barker and Ophelia.

JR

Feb 27, 2009, 5:03:37 PM2/27/09
Mary wrote:
> Mary didn't write:
>>
>> Mary wrote:
>>> I admire Chris and the way he deals with the bullies here.
>>>
>>> He's a good man, why don't you leave him alone?
>> Actually I've read all the archives and now realise I was quite wrong
>> and Mr Barker is in fact a troublemaker, his offline stalking is
>> disturbing . He is obviously quite disturbed in the head .

> A forgery and not from me.
>
> It's a good example of the bullying of good people that goes on day in,
> day out here though.

May I have your attention please?
May I have your attention please?
Will the real Fake Mary please stand up?
I repeat, will the real Fake Mary please stand up?
We're gonna have a problem here..

Y'all act like you never seen a mad person before
Jaws all on the floor like Chris, like Selma just flounced in the door
and started whoopin his ass worse than before
they first were divorce, throwin his (antique, hand-made) furniture
over(Ahh!)
It's the return of the... "Ah, wait, no way, you're kidding,
he didn't just say what I think he did, did he?"
And Dr. Col said... nothing you idiots!
Dr. Col's dead, he folded like a cheap table! (Ha-ha!)
Feminist women love malcontents
[*vocal turntable: chigga chigga chigga*]
"Fake Mary, I'm sick of him
Look at her, walkin around editing her you-know-what
Publishing you-know-who," "Yeah, but he's a writer though!"
Yeah, I probably got a couple of screws up in my head loose
But no worse, than what's goin on in Alan Hope's bedroom
Sometimes, I wanna get on TV and shout abuse, but can't
but it's cool for Reggie Oliver to cut me loose

[Chorus: Barker(repeat 2X)]

'Cause I'm Fake Mary, no I'm the real Mary
All you other Fake Marys are just malcontenting
So won't the real Fake Mary please stand up,
please stand up, please stand up?

Message has been deleted

Sofa - Spud

Feb 27, 2009, 5:22:30 PM2/27/09