The adverts are better than the programmes

Jeff Layman

Aug 20, 2021, 10:23:35 AM8/20/21
This advert for Avanti has just appeared:
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9lobWtujI0>

Superb CGI!

--

Jeff

Stephen Wolstenholme

Aug 20, 2021, 10:49:56 AM8/20/21
youtube is disabled so I can't watch the Advert.

Is that the Avanti restaurant?

--
Neural Network Software http://www.npsnn.com
JustNN Just a neural network http://www.justnn.com

Jeff Layman

Aug 20, 2021, 12:44:45 PM8/20/21
On 20/08/2021 15:49, Stephen Wolstenholme wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Aug 2021 15:23:32 +0100, Jeff Layman
> <jmla...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
>> This advert for Avanti has just appeared:
>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9lobWtujI0>
>>
>> Superb CGI!
>
> youtube is disabled so I can't watch the Advert.
>
> Is that the Avanti restaurant?

No. Avanti West Coast trains.

--

Jeff

Mike Swift

Aug 20, 2021, 7:59:45 PM8/20/21
In article <sfom5q$943$1...@dont-email.me>, Jeff Layman
<jmla...@invalid.invalid> writes
>> youtube is disabled so I can't watch the Advert.
>>
>> Is that the Avanti restaurant?
>
>No. Avanti West Coast trains.

Just saw it while fast forwarding on a digital channel so went back to
have a look, certainly made me smile.

Mike

Yorkshire Halvard Lange

Max Demian

Aug 21, 2021, 7:21:10 AM8/21/21
On 20/08/2021 15:23, Jeff Layman wrote:

> This advert for Avanti has just appeared:
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9lobWtujI0>

Still a stupid advert. Paid for through train fares.

--
Max Demian

Jeff Layman

Aug 21, 2021, 7:38:23 AM8/21/21
*ALL* adverts are paid for through the products they advertise. It's
just that very few are worth watching. IMHO, this one is.

--

Jeff

Stephen Wolstenholme

Aug 21, 2021, 7:57:33 AM8/21/21
I don't think any adverts are worth watching and I can't watch this
one even if I wanted.

Steve