Foundation, anyone watching.

Mike Swift

Oct 8, 2021, 10:51:41 AM10/8/21

I've been a great fan since I discovered the original book in my teens
and have re-read all the various prequels and follow-ups three times
over the years.

I was looking forward to the much hyped 2021 series with anticipation,
what a disappointment, watching the first two episodes the only thing I
can see in common with the books is its name and those of the
characters.

True the effects are stunning and the box ticking spot on, 50/50
black/white for the main characters and the sex of characters changed
from male to female to help equality.

I'll probably give it another couple of episodes but I feel sadly let
down.

Mike

Yorkshire Halvard Lange

Calum

Oct 8, 2021, 3:19:00 PM10/8/21
On 08/10/2021 14:16, Mike Swift wrote:

> I'll probably give it another couple of episodes but I feel sadly let down.

Quite enjoying it myself. It was never going to be a faithful re-telling
of the books, and that's just fine, because I've already read those.