The Newsreader

Stephen Wolstenholme

Aug 18, 2022, 8:18:05 AM8/18/22
I don't often like Australian dramas but The Newsreader was excellent.
It's good to see that series 2 will be produced next year.

Steve

--
Neural Network Software for Windows http://www.npsnn.com

JNugent

Aug 18, 2022, 10:57:50 AM8/18/22
On 18/08/2022 01:18 pm, Stephen Wolstenholme wrote:

> I don't often like Australian dramas but The Newsreader was excellent.

Yes, we thought so.

I watched it interspersed with episodes of Paramount+'s "The Loudest
Voice", which was even better.

> It's good to see that series 2 will be produced next year.

I hadn't heard that.

Looking forward to it (as much as one realistically can at my age!).

Arthur Conan Doyle

Aug 18, 2022, 11:35:43 AM8/18/22
Stephen Wolstenholme <st...@easynn.com> wrote:

>I don't often like Australian dramas but The Newsreader was excellent.
>It's good to see that series 2 will be produced next year.

Started OK, but the female lead was far more interesting than the producer.
Stopped watching when the storyline degeneriated into "will he be outed or not."

--
Usenet: The world's first (and best) social network.