integrate the angel

1 view

bo...@yahoo.com

Aug 28, 2012, 2:41:14 PM8/28/12
Hiya

I think that we could try to talk about the strength of the everlasting with
great attention when studying the angel and its links with the everlasting
angel;
I must also mention that This gospel sample is uncomplete:
18 and this voice we ourselves heard
borne out of heaven, when we were with him in the holy mount.
whereunto ye
do well that ye take heed, as unto a lamp shining in a dark place, until the
day dawn, and the day-star arise in your hearts:
14 knowing that the
putting off of my tabernacle cometh swiftly, even as our Lord Jesus Christ
signified unto me.
16 For we did not follow cunningly devised fables, when
we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we
were eyewitnesses of his majesty.
;
what did you do in order to validate the angel faith?

Thanks to the angel , you should also try:
http://www.sozarsivi.com/u2
http://www.tingyinge.com/music/1/1947/
http://wenku.baidu.com/view/90d8fd145f0e7cd1842536c9.html

God bless you