defected-dan

May 14, 2001, 7:57:38 PM5/14/01
Has anyone got it yet?
Is it any good?
Where can I get it from in Manchester?

Dan

Alan Teague

May 14, 2001, 8:09:51 PM5/14/01
Apparently, at some point in the past, "defected-dan" <defected-
d...@lineone.net> in <tg0sbqg...@corp.supernews.co.uk> uttered these
immortal words:

> Has anyone got it yet?

Not yet.

> Is it any good?

Ask me tomorrow.

> Where can I get it from in Manchester?

HMV?

--
Alan | Remove the obvious to email | ICQ 37464160
Fancy a browse? http://www.manicmushroom.co.uk

Robert Naylor

May 14, 2001, 9:49:19 PM5/14/01
al...@OBVIOUStalk21.com (Alan Teague) wrote in <9dps4f$ak3$1
@taliesin.netcom.net.uk> on Tue, 15 May 2001 00:09:51 GMT

>Apparently, at some point in the past, "defected-dan" <defected-
>d...@lineone.net> in <tg0sbqg...@corp.supernews.co.uk> uttered these
>immortal words:
>
>> Has anyone got it yet?
>
>Not yet.
>
>> Is it any good?
>
>Ask me tomorrow.
>
>> Where can I get it from in Manchester?
>
>HMV?

Or from various places on the internet

--
-*-*-
Robert Naylor

Biggity Biggity Bong!!

May 15, 2001, 1:39:28 AM5/15/01
I got mine Monday at Top-Sounds. You could try their site at
www.topsounds.com

"Robert Naylor" <pob...@usa.net> wrote in message

xSaBx

May 15, 2001, 9:00:47 AM5/15/01
On Tue, 15 May 2001 00:09:51 +0000 (UTC), al...@OBVIOUStalk21.com (Alan Teague)
wrote:

][ Ask me tomorrow.

Have just bought my copy, too: apparently it's a "steady seller" in the Virgin
in Southend on Sea, and quite surprisingly the bloke in front of me was also
buying a copy...

Will wait for the show to end and will then listen in earnest...

xSaBx
--
Currently between Websites

Andrew Bowden

May 15, 2001, 5:00:05 PM5/15/01
In article <9dps4f$ak3$1...@taliesin.netcom.net.uk>, "Alan Teague"

<al...@obvioustalk21.com> wrote:
>> Where can I get it from in Manchester?
> HMV?

HMV in Ealing had absolutely no copies left on the shelf by 3pm on Monday
- I picked up the penultimate and the final one went seconds after :)

"Quick Gilbert! Get out http://www.planetbods.org/
the comedy tickling machine!" Don't 'eatspam' when emailing

Deep Pam

May 23, 2001, 6:08:57 PM5/23/01

xSaBx <sarah@gubbinsdotnet> wrote in message

> On Tue, 15 May 2001 00:09:51 +0000 (UTC), al...@OBVIOUStalk21.com (Alan
Teague)
> wrote:
>
> ][ Ask me tomorrow.
>
> Have just bought my copy, too: apparently it's a "steady seller" in the
Virgin
> in Southend on Sea, and quite surprisingly the bloke in front of me was
also
> buying a copy...

Is there any virgins in Southend on Sea ?

David Constable

May 23, 2001, 7:25:15 PM5/23/01
"Deep Pam" <lp...@lason.co.uk> wrote

> Is there any virgins in Southend on Sea ?

<PEDANT>

ARE there, surely?

</PEDANT>

Dave

God Of Hellfire

May 25, 2001, 7:43:41 PM5/25/01
> Is there any virgins in Southend on Sea ?

is anyone else tempted to reply to this with a some sort of joke because I
can't think of one at the mo.