a bit of bull about Nuremberg

Michael Uplawski

Apr 22, 2023, 6:53:22 AM4/22/23
Around 10h30 UTC on Saturday 22/04/2023

“not been badly bombed” – make that: almost completely destroyed.
“a pretty old city” – make that: well restored depite initial thoughts
about giving up the desaster site and reconstruct a new town elsewhere.

I am sad to hear a journalist visiting Nuremberg just mumble rubbish.
On BBC4.

Michael Uplawski

Apr 22, 2023, 7:03:13 AM4/22/23
Around 10h30 UTC on Saturday 22/04/2023

“not been badly bombed” – make that: almost completely destroyed.
“a pretty old city” – make that: well restored despite initial thoughts

Blueshirt

Aug 23, 2023, 12:45:55 AM8/23/23
That's the standard of the BBC in 2023 I'm afraid...

Michael Uplawski

Aug 27, 2023, 5:04:00 AM8/27/23
Blueshirt has written:
> Michael Uplawski wrote:

> > I am sad to hear a journalist visiting Nuremberg just mumble rubbish.
> > On BBC4.
>
> That's the standard of the BBC in 2023 I'm afraid...

Hi Blueshirt.

Unfortunately (still), I cannot use their few working stream-URLs in my radio,
as I am unable to enter such long URLs without making an error somewhere.
Afterwards, the permissible length of the line is limited to the current
version and I am unable to correct errors. That is a technical problem caused
by the dumb developer of that radio.

But I am completely cut off the BBC for a few weeks already.

I does not hurt as much as I had anticipated, ;) as I am still hooked to
Bavarian and French quality stations (whatever standard that may conform with).

Cheerio

I try to avoid supersedes, but am not sure if the above is even English.
--
Whatever you do – try to have a reason to do it (Winston Groom/Forrest Gump)